Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Really, this isn't a game where you can mess with your stats and the like without messing things up. Stat increases're all tied into scenes, some of which actually lead into important content, for example one of the skill level up events leads directly into a love increasing scene for one of the girls (and a sex scene you will totally miss if you cheat that stat). But you can get away with cheating in extra money. That and the count of number of times you've done a sex act with a girl are probably the only things you can mess with without messing things up.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Love will mess things up as it's a tracker.

The Sex Stats are counted but ArcGames doesn't use them to check anything, maybe someday™ he will add variations to the scenes dependent on how skilled the girls are.

Powers not so much. They do act like inventory though so it's possible to get duplicates but when selected the game test against their name.
Thanks for the heads up...

Reactions: masterdragonson

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.7 was just released to all pledge levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that I'll be releasing the game to the public first thing Wednesday morning :)

This week it's another Roxy story event, a new naughty scene with Gwen and a mini-event with Chloe and Alice. Plus assorted fixes, tweaks and polish as always. Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Roxy: New Story Event!
  • Gwen: New mini-event! Go to the BATHROOM on MONDAY MORNING
  • Chloe & Alice: New mini-event! Go to Chloe's room any WEEKEND EVENING
  • Pixie: Pixie's relevant Quirk now unlocks if you pick "small" during her let's be naughty scene
  • Misc: Removed the "flicker" effect from skipping past animations (Huge thanks to ViperMagus for figuring it out!)
  • Misc: Changed "Main Menu" to "Title Screen" in Extras to avoid confusion
  • Bug: Fixed being able to look at character cards before you're supposed to if you start a new game
  • Bug: Fixed an error that prevented Roxy's event from progressing if you'd already done it then reloaded an earlier save or started a new game
  • Bug: Gwen no longer gives you the silent treatment on weekend mornings
  • Bug: Jessica no longer switches to the wrong outfit when backing out of her naughty scenes
  • Bug: Small typo/grammatical mistakes

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Hi guys, so sorry if the question has been asked already, I haven't kept up with the updates for a while but are there any h scenes that get restricted depending on the choices you make? Like if doing certain conversations will lock you out of some scenes or something.

• Thinking Face

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys, so sorry if the question has been asked already, I haven't kept up with the updates for a while but are there any h scenes that get restricted depending on the choices you make? Like if doing certain conversations will lock you out of some scenes or something.
you have the ability to refuse any scene, but arc said more the on time you cannot be locked out from scene by 'past' choices.

Reactions: Seronkai

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well if you played before the dungeon was removed then updated you lose the spanking scenes with Jessica and Gwen.

I assume a few will be restricted based on choices. Probably any follow up scene won't be available if you didn't show interest in a girl. This might be problematic on some grey choices were the player was playing as a Hero and didn't want to take the Villain route of fuck first regardless of context. Most of those have been shelved for a later yet to be determined date though...

Pregnancy being optional it's hard to say if refusing will lock you out of any after sex scenes that play up that kink along with different dialogue like the girls obviously wanted to be knocked up. However given how Kana reacts ArcGames isn't that kind to those that want to pull out :p She is so disappointed if you do that. The follow up children scenes would also be locked out but that is more general content.

There was teased early on that we could kill people. If he ever offers that for a girl then of course her content would be locked out. A few of the antagonist characters come to mind but that was long ago and plans change.

So far it's mostly wild cards as ArcGames hasn't written any real consequences yet. The girls this would currently apply to have been on the back burner for awhile now...

Reactions: Seronkai

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Well if you played before the dungeon was removed then updated you lose the spanking scenes with Jessica and Gwen.

I assume a few will be restricted based on choices. Probably any follow up scene won't be available if you didn't show interest in a girl. This might be problematic on some grey choices were the player was playing as a Hero and didn't want to take the Villain route of fuck first regardless of context. Most of those have been shelved for a later yet to be determined date though...

Pregnancy being optional it's hard to say if refusing will lock you out of any after sex scenes that play up that kink along with different dialogue like the girls obviously wanted to be knocked up. However given how Kana reacts ArcGames isn't that kind to those that want to pull out :p She is so disappointed if you do that. The follow up children scenes would also be locked out but that is more general content.

There was teased early on that we could kill people. If he ever offers that for a girl then of course her content would be locked out. A few of the antagonist characters come to mind but that was long ago and plans change.

So far it's mostly wild cards as ArcGames hasn't written any real consequences yet. The girls this would currently apply to have been on the back burner for awhile now...

There was spanking scenes! :oops:

Hopefully they get re-released (when Arc finishes the dungeon)...

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There was spanking scenes! :oops:

Hopefully they get re-released (when Arc finishes the dungeon)...
That would be nice. Even better if it has some of the other girls besides only the ones in the Manor.

Though restoring the current content isn't that hard. ArcGames left all the files in the game and just commented out the menu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
Hey Guys,
I played through all of the content as of version 6.6 but when I look at chloe's heart card there is still one Image blurred out, where she is wearing a hat I believe. What do you have to do to unlock it?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey Guys,
I played through all of the content as of version 6.6 but when I look at chloe's heart card there is still one Image blurred out, where she is wearing a hat I believe. What do you have to do to unlock it?
Her witch outfit? Get Jessica up to 3 hearts then visit Chloe's room on the weekend. Enjoy a wholesome event with Chloe and Alice then later you can ask Chloe to wear that outfit in less wholesome ways :love:

Reactions: koustaro

WNGZ

Oct 30, 2019
I played the early builds of this game and something that bothered me was the fact that in almost every sex scene the girls kept their upper clothes therefore with the boobs hidden, does this changed anything at all? I would say that at that moment at least 90% of the scenes were like that

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I played the early builds of this game and something that bothered me was the fact that in almost every sex scene the girls kept their upper clothes therefore with the boobs hidden, does this changed anything at all? I would say that at that moment at least 90% of the scenes were like that
On the repeatable scenes you can request different outfits one of which is simply them being naked. Though that is mostly for the Main Girls such as Pixie, Chloe, Jessica, Gwen, Kana, Lily, Asteria, and Qarinah. Some side girls also have that but I can't remember which ones off the top of my head.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Since I like this dev, I rearranged my current Patreon contributions to drop some $$$ to Arc.

(y)

Reactions: L30

Anon1444

Oct 25, 2018
How do I do the investigate burning building for Roxy's story? I've check both floors of the burning apartment multiple times now and have gotten nowhere.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How do I do the investigate burning building for Roxy's story? I've check both floors of the burning apartment multiple times now and have gotten nowhere.
Check roxy's character card. You most likely need to do something else before you get to the "investigate burning building" part.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes