Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.6.7] [ArcGames]

Original Size: 1.07 GB

Compressed Size: 305 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey ArcGames here's a Compressed Version.

NightSpawn

May 10, 2018
Update v0.6.7 was just released to everyone! Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always :)

This week it's another Roxy story event, a new naughty scene with Gwen and a mini-event with Chloe and Alice. Plus assorted fixes, tweaks and polish as always. Hope you enjoy! :)
Do you have an update patch for it, from v0.6.6 to v0.6.7 ?

Reactions: masterdragonson

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I didn't know Gwen lost her shit after a while. If that's the case, her Yandere meter probably hasn't even gone up, because I think I've been around her for a lot of different events. As far as I can tell, I've been preventing her from actually missing me.

Maybe I just have an affinity for crazy chicks...

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.6.7] [ArcGames]

Original Size: 1.07 GB

Compressed Size: 305 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey ArcGames here's a Compressed Version.
can you please compress this for android as well?

Chad_K

Nov 14, 2018
can any1 help, I went North > West > South and no goblin witch, am I doing something wrong?
Pixie hint says to explore the outskirts for someone magical

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.6.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
each day you ignore gwen her 'yandere meter' increase of 3. the minor, moderate and major threhsold should be 30/60/90.
having "naughty time" with her decrease the score by 25.
So 10 days per stage. when the texts weren't happening I probably missed the actual moment where I hit Moderate. At some point I just spammed skipping time and going to bed and I saw I went through Monday two times and then bed scene happened haha

I don't know if there is physical meter to see somewhere.

BiazarChimera

Nov 4, 2019
If you want to work a guide guide i started the outline of one for people

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do i get Roxy to help me? When i talk to her she just asks for something to burn.
Seems the last 2 "Roxy" updates didn't bother to inform Big Roxy about them. Whether Lil' Roxy has any relation to Big Roxy has yet to be determined :p another mystery ArcGames has shelved for another day :LOL:

Besides meeting Big Roxy at least once she isn't needed for the Lil' Roxy updates.

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
finally caught a Wednesday release. id stopped a while back when they were released on a sunday. from what i picked up sunday was patreon release and wednesday the free one. More a matter of principle in regards to downloading the patreon release when i dont have it. now time to see how much my fairy has grown since way back then.

Also im still amazed by this man churning out weekly updates

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
There's something primal about stripping Kana down and putting her on her knees in the middle of an open field. I'm pretty sure someone just has to turn slightly to the side to see a girl getting railed from behind. Kana is adorable, but she is an unhinged partner when you give her a mate.

I'm glad she's on a farm, because I think she's the type to wake the neighborhood once she starts having sex.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There's something primal about stripping Kana down and putting her on her knees in the middle of an open field. I'm pretty sure someone just has to turn slightly to the side to see a girl getting railed from behind. Kana is adorable, but she is an unhinged partner when you give her a mate.

I'm glad she's on a farm, because I think she's the type to wake the neighborhood once she starts having sex.
I would still invite her to live at the Manor and take up the challenge of "waking the neighborhood"

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes