masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can MC fuck Alice?
Nope

alice.rpy
###################################################
## ALICE: She is a pure little ray of sunshine! NO LEWDING!
##
## Alice is Chloe's little sister. She's really here to just be a wholesome
## little ray of sunshine, and to act as both a humanising influence on both
## her sister and the MC.
###################################################

At best you get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though Character Cards are available on Patreon at Level Three ($10) which I think someone mentioned include Alice however I'm not on that tier to verify.

Since searching for ArcGames & Alice didn't bring up many results here are some Fun Quotes.

Last edited:

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
how much content does this game have? I pretty much lurk everywhere when it comes to hentai games, but this one passed under my radar, and it has 300 pages of comments, so I'm really curious now

Reactions: spacecorpse337

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how much content does this game have? I pretty much lurk everywhere when it comes to hentai games, but this one passed under my radar, and it has 300 pages of comments, so I'm really curious now
A couple hours of gameplay if you are here for the Main Story along with quite a few Side Stories/Slice of Life events. 50+ H-Scenes are in the game right now though not all of them can be accessed from the Gallery.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
A couple hours of gameplay if you are here for the Main Story along with quite a few Side Stories/Slice of Life events. 50+ H-Scenes are in the game right now though not all of them can be accessed from the Gallery.
20 hours of gameplay, you mean, no?. in two hours you are in the first half of act 1, if you know exacly the things to do.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
20 hours of gameplay, you mean, no?. in two hours you are in the first half of act 1, if you know exacly the things to do.
Couple: an indefinite small number :

You might get 20 if you don't have a clue what you are doing otherwise Act 1 isn't that long and the game generally has a built in Guide System which tells you who to talk to next or what to buy. However maybe I just read faster *shrugs*

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
where do i put the update patch if I am playing on android, I don't mind re downloading the game cuz of still have 100gb spare.
The unofficial update patch was made for the pc version. I don't play it on android so never got around to looking into it since not many people ask about it. Not sure if there is an android guru on this site that would know how to load archives from an sd card...

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
The 'unfortunately' part of that statement is debatable. As a father of a 5-year girl (and frankly as a human being, period) the fact that so many people want to jerk off over a depiction of the rape of a 5-year girl is deeply disturbing.
I don't want to lewd Alice (at least not unless we get like a ten year time skip or something), but I am really looking forward to her meeting Pixie.

I agree. That's why if we wanted an Alice scene, we would need an explanation. Actually having sex with Alice would be morally questionable, so I would propose having that dream succubus morph into Alice and we get to fuck that century-year old demon. It won't even be rape as the succubus-who-morphed-into-Alice would be consenting as well. And maybe that succubus demon plays mind-tricks on Chloe and gets her to join us with a threesome or somethin'

So yeah, there we go. Tweaking the storyplay a bit to enable legal lolis could've been possible.

But hey, Arc's game. If he says no, so be it. Not everyone's cup of tea.

Reactions: wolf3020

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't want to lewd Alice (at least not unless we get like a ten year time skip or something), but I am really looking forward to her meeting Pixie.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
5 or 6 hours, tops. This game doesn't really have much content. Half of the reason it even takes that long is due to it being a sandbox.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.6.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc update patch.rar
Mega

Workupload

I already got 0.6.6 version.. do I still need the 0.6.6 patch for this to work? cause I already placed the patch in the game folder but it didn't work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Couple: an indefinite small number :

You might get 20 if you don't have a clue what you are doing otherwise Act 1 isn't that long and the game generally has a built in Guide System which tells you who to talk to next or what to buy. However maybe I just read faster *shrugs*
i replay recently, and took me 15/16 hours to reach the end of the content with the full understand of the game.
and "couple" mean few, yes, but a few as much less than ten, so a number in between 1 and 6.

5 or 6 hours, tops. This game doesn't really have much content. Half of the reason it even takes that long is due to it being a sandbox.
arc add 10/15 min worth of content with each update. it's little, but the game is update weekly and isn't exatly new.
at the worse there are 10 min * 67 updates of content, mean at least 11h. and having replay the game not much time ago i can assure you, with 5/6 hours you can reach the start of act 2, nothing more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I already got 0.6.6 version.. do I still need the 0.6.6 patch for this to work? cause I already placed the patch in the game folder but it didn't work
Having 0.6.6 is enough. Putting it in the 'game' folder along with the other archives like script.rpa should work. Did you get an unrpa compressed version? If the other archives were extracted then you have to extract the update archive as well since renpy well give preferential treatment to files outside the archives.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes