Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I have a probleme, can't seem to find the tird H-Scenes with Jessica and the first and only one with veronica.
I've tried a search with the words H-Scenes and Jessica on this post and the search found no results.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have a probleme, can't seem to find the tird H-Scenes with Jessica and the first and only one with veronica.
I've tried a search with the words H-Scenes and Jessica on this post and the search found no results.
Jessica's third scene - Have you tried sneaking into her room at the Manor at night? Should be the same for Chloe and Gwen because ArcGames likes doing those three in sets...

Veronica only scene - Involves touring the college with her in Act 2. It relies on the Power Aura and pushing her to stay at the end when she is hot & bothered.

Aug 5, 2017
Quick Question, When you get up to Act two how come some of the girls kissing actions are gone? Do they come back. Like the bartender in Act 1 where you could kiss by now in Act 2 its gone. Sorry if someone asked this question before, I have no Idea how to use the search function when it comes to reading 300+ pages of comments >.>

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Quick Question, When you get up to Act two how come some of the girls kissing actions are gone?
ArcGames simply forgot about them along with a other Foreplay options. With some girls so far really only having one chance to play with them in that way...

Do they come back. Like the bartender in Act 1 where you could kiss by now in Act 2 its gone.
Who knows, maybe ArcGames will make the other main girls interactive menu as comprehensive as Pixie's someday™. While the Level One ($1) patreon reward says something about a Roadmap in reality ArcGames has been rather coy about estimated dates on future plans.

Sorry if someone asked this question before, I have no Idea how to use the search function when it comes to reading 300+ pages of comments >.>
You're probably neither the first or the last... While ArcGames might address the question later it should be noted that at the moment he is though for general inquiries it's somewhere in the world of tomorrow. A few girls are a year in and still looking into the unknown abyss that is the future. The only time ArcGames even mentions Foreplay on this site was in Aug 14, 2019 .

Anoxida

Aug 27, 2018
I must've missed something or encountered a bug. I'm supposed to go to the Café and get a keycard but receptionist tells me I should come back later. MC says something about talking to gramps but talking to him does nothing. No idea how to progress in the Org storyline.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Tried to update to the 6.7 with the patch and got an error and it send right back to the start so I thought I would download the 6.7 and it did the same thing

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Tried to update to the 6.7 with the patch and got an error and it send right back to the start so I thought I would download the 6.7 and it did the same thing
Any details about that error? On screen messages, errors.txt, traceback.txt, or really anything useful?

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Any details about that error? On screen messages, errors.txt, traceback.txt, or really anything useful?
Hopefully I have attached the file properly
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.6.7
Fri Aug 28 17:48:13 2020

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hopefully I have attached the file properly
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\Jon\Android\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.6.7
Fri Aug 28 17:48:13 2020
You said this happens on a fresh copy?
Did you wipe the entire folder before trying the fresh copy or just extracted files on top of files?
Since 'Android' is in the directory list this isn't running on any emulation is it?

If you haven't tried a clean extraction then I would:
  1. Back Up your Save Folders
    Local: CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc\game\saves
    Roaming: %AppData%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918
  2. Delete everything in in the Main Game Directory. Including the 'renpy' and 'lib' folders
  3. Extract CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.7-pc.zip again. If it ask to overwrite any files then you missed something in Step 2.
  4. See if the Game runs now. If Yes then proceed to Step 5, If No test another unrelated Renpy Game for issues.
  5. Go ahead and Restore your Backed Up Save Folders.
If loading a particular Save is causing the issue then maybe upload that for testing.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Jessica's third scene - Have you tried sneaking into her room at the Manor at night? Should be the same for Chloe and Gwen because ArcGames likes doing those three in sets...

Veronica only scene - Involves touring the college with her in Act 2. It relies on the Power Aura and pushing her to stay at the end when she is hot & bothered.
Thank Mate, the Jessica tip work.

But with Veronica, i can't do it because i have finish Act 2 without pushing her to stay and now the game just locked that H-Scene.

Guess i'll have to start from the beginning to do it. :)

Aug 5, 2017
Ran into a problem, I found the witch cottage, got the quest to grab the hat and now I can't get back to the cottage. Its not showing up on the outskirts like it suppose to. I also tried exploring it again but it didn't work.

Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes