masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ran into a problem, I found the witch cottage, got the quest to grab the hat and now I can't get back to the cottage. Its not showing up on the outskirts like it suppose to. I also tried exploring it again but it didn't work.

Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong.
Did you try looking at the witch's hat in your inventory.

Guide
West > West > West : Goblin Witch(?) Cottage
Hint: Look at the Hat in the Inventory

Reactions: chaosmarine125

Ardelle_

Apr 30, 2019
What are we supposed to do with Roxy in the new update? The burning building wants you to use a power but none of them do anything

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
corruptedfan.png

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/807905_corruptedfan.png
If u want some other fan sig, give me the render and I gonna make something more.

• Wow
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
View attachment 791509

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/807905_corruptedfan.png
If u want some other fan sig, give me the render and I gonna make something more.
I know this is an old subject, and nothing will happen if I keep bitching about it.

But honestly, your fan signature looks way better than the current title screen.
Like, it fits the game better. The current one looks all 'volcanic' & 'aggressive' for a game as chill as this one.

I might do some research on my own about making a UI changing mod while the 70GB of Koikatu cards download.

Not kidding, a dude compiled a fuck ton of character cards, I'm trying to see if I find any of the base cards for the girls that are missing.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I know this is an old subject, and nothing will happen if I keep bitching about it.

But honestly, your fan signature looks way better than the current title screen.
Like, it fits the game better. The current one looks all 'volcanic' & 'aggressive' for a game as chill as this one.

I might do some research on my own about making a UI changing mod while the 70GB of Koikatu cards download.

Not kidding, a dude compiled a fuck ton of character cards, I'm trying to see if I find any of the base cards for the girls that are missing.
Ty so much, I always try to make bg for the fan sigs that has good atmosphere with the main art :D

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It's not really that old since we are still in version 0.6.X series. Besides people love to bitch :LOL:

unrpa game\script.rpa , the other ones are useful for reference but mainly that to change the Title Screen

Look for screens.rpy

When ArcGames changed over to the New Look I made a simple mod to revert it back
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-7-arcgames.31912/post-3874462

Note: Make some reference to the version you make it for since compatibility issues may arise later on.

• Thinking Face

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I see that this VN has such a high rating and from some of the things that I read choices matter, story and characters are good and the RPG aspect of the VN is done well BUT the mind control part of the story is kinda turning me off so I wanted to ask is it the same as all other mind control VNs? use your powers to sleep with girls or is there more to it than that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I see that this VN has such a high rating and from some of the things that I read choices matter, story and characters are good and the RPG aspect of the VN is done well BUT the mind control part of the story is kinda turning me off so I wanted to ask is it the same as all other mind control VNs? use your powers to sleep with girls or is there more to it than that?
Depends on the girl.

Kana is probably the closest to pure love route.
The other girls are a mixed bag while you can mind control them for easy sex to the most part you don't have to with I think only a few exceptions.

Though choosing not to have sex with them doesn't yet present any rewards to the player for playing the Hero and holding out.

Some of the relationship mechanics are still in early stages for the most of the girls.

In short does mind control play a part? Yes
Do you have to play the Villain and rape everyone? No
Are there some alternative Love mechanics? Yes

Was this helpful?

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Depends on the girl.

Kana is probably the closest to pure love route.
The other girls are a mixed bag while you can mind control them for easy sex to the most part you don't have to with I think only a few exceptions.

Though choosing not to have sex with them doesn't yet present any rewards to the player for playing the Hero and holding out.

Some of the relationship mechanics are still in early stages for the most of the girls.

In short does mind control play a part? Yes
Do you have to play the Villain and rape everyone? No
Are there some alternative Love mechanics? Yes

Was this helpful?
Yes thank you but I also wanted to know do we actually use mind control outside of just having sex with the girls or is that the only thing we do with MCs power?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Yes thank you but I also wanted to know do we actually use mind control outside of just having sex with the girls or is that the only thing we do with MCs power?
there are many power, you need to go a bit furter to unlock them, some are mind-control related, but not all of them (you can create a barrier around you, drift around place of power, hold the breath indefinitely for example).
if I understand your concern correctly this game isn't meet the girl -> mind control -> easy sex (even at stages). Having sex isn't the objective of the MC. He use is power for furter is agenda, the sex is something it happen, and a lot of the scene aren't mind controled to happen.

Reactions: AmerHST

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
there are many power, you need to go a bit furter to unlock them, some are mind-control related, but not all of them (you can create a barrier around you, drift around place of power, hold the breath indefinitely for example).
if I understand your concern correctly this game isn't meet the girl -> mind control -> easy sex (even at stages). Having sex isn't the objective of the MC. He use is power for furter is agenda, the sex is something it happen sometime.
That's what I was worried about so good to know it has moore to it than that I'll give it a try now. Again thank you :D

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What's Gwen Yandere mode?
Well after your first encounter with her you jacked her Love to MAX :love: and since there isn't a way (yet?) to actually repair the forced Awakening that was done to her strange things may happen.

So now if that is On in preferences and you neglect her then she will start acting in ways that get your attention.

It's one of those odd things that people that dislike her are more likely to see this then those that smother her in affection :p

Reference Chart
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-7-arcgames.31912/post-4022846

Some Sample Pics
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-7-arcgames.31912/post-4025125

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I need Claire in my manor noooooooow! Shattered or Awakened I don't care I need her to ride my dick! I love the pale suicide girl look a lot. Can't wait for more!

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes