masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Uhh, have I missed something? Veronica has a scene in the gallery but I haven't unlocked it. Have been keeping up with updates for every character but don't have anything to chat with her about. Actually, her and Samantha both have something in the gallery that's locked. But I don't have anymore hints for anyone in the cards since I've been keeping up with every update. =/
Let's see Veronica should have toured the College Classrooms with you. This was a good chance to use Aura and get her hot & bothered. If it came to the time to press her to stay or let her go well she needs to stay for the fun ;)

Samantha isn't a Main Girl so you can go Exploring and use Endure to 'rescue' her were she will then offer you a reward.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

ChaosPT

Dec 10, 2017
Have ye bought the manor yet?
Yes i already have several properties

What does the Leads say?

Talk to Chastity is her default.

Have you gotten personal access to the Nexus yet?
Have you talked to Gramps? The old dood rambles nonsense but I'm pretty sure he is getting some Eldritch tail on the side along with Kunoichi tail.
The Lead just says "Talk to Chastity", "Something very strange is going on, i need to talk to Chastity... Maybe there's a way for me to infiltrate the church"
Gramps says he can't help with that Lead

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The Lead just says "Talk to Chastity", "Something very strange is going on, i need to talk to Chastity... Maybe there's a way for me to infiltrate the church"
Gramps says he can't help with that Lead
Lead 18 Tooltip

Gramps should have set this when he gave you that Lead
Code:
$ story_eld = 4
And that should have Triggered a talking point with Chastity.

"About that \"Seed\"..." if story_eld == 4:
jump chastity_eldritch_story_two

Perhaps upload a Save and I'll check it later

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Uhh, have I missed something? Veronica has a scene in the gallery but I haven't unlocked it. Have been keeping up with updates for every character but don't have anything to chat with her about. Actually, her and Samantha both have something in the gallery that's locked. But I don't have anymore hints for anyone in the cards since I've been keeping up with every update. =/
The veronica scene is probably one of the most missed ones out of all of them.

Here's a save file right before the scene that I posted a little while back.

Reactions: Deezius

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
To be fair, that DID just get added today. :)
Technically Sunday :D

Though the really interesting bit was
Tune in next update for something pretty special - a game-wide character rework, plus a very important event for Chloe! What will it be? You'll have to wait and see!
However sadly that won't be this Sunday or following Wednesday
I'll be taking my every-two-months break from the 13th to the 19th, so no update next Sunday, sorry!
I'm rather curious what it entails

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Maybe they're going to retroactively make Chloe an only child so that the 'if they're old enough to crawl, they're in the right position' crowd will stop pestering Arc to let them fuck her little sister? ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
To be fair, we could always fuck the succubus that morphs appearance-wise into Alice... (so no rape, no underage play, purely consensual, and you get to fuck the loli) :cool:

But seriously, someone should write in the description of this game (front of the forum) that Arc won't condone any Alice scenes...that'll shut up all loli lovers (including me).

Reactions: Warped77
Mar 27, 2019
Haven't played in awhile and finally got caught up. Saw Pixie's new scene (pray you never hear a grown man squee...) and didn't have the heart to tell her that the helmets were on backwards :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I put it in my game folder but the scenes dont unlock.
Did you just put the rar file in there or did you extract the persistent save and overwrite your one with it?
Just putting the rar file in the save folder won't do anything.

Was the game running when you did this?
If so try closing the game, overwriting the persistent save, then restarting the game.

For PC the persistent save can be in:
Local
CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.9-pc\game\saves
Roaming
%AppData%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes