blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
so... are we suppose to sleep with big Roxy or little Roxy? because neither have sexual content yet, while they are supposed to be the same being? o_O is little Roxy going to be handled the same as the little demon sisters? (childlike attitude but legal because of age)

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hmm... I feel like Gwen's and Chloe's new looks don't really fit their personality, or at least their post-Awaken/Shatter personalities. Gwen's previous appearance was almost sickeningly sweet, which was a perfect fit for her obsessive stalker-crush on the protagonist. Her eyes always seemed like they weren't all the way there, like she was too distracted by her excessively romantic feelings to see things clearly. And Chloe looked very... basic. It fit for someone who had pretty much lost her sense of self. Her new look might be a better fit for when she starts to rebuild a new personality, but it doesn't work nearly as well for Slave-Chloe.

Also, I'm not sure if it's just the pose or the clothes or what, but new Madison's boobs somehow look even more ridiculous in those pictures. They kind of look like they're just... stapled on, or something. Did old Madison wear looser clothes? That might have something to do with it.

But what's the story with this? Is every scene in the game gonna get redone, or what? Is that gonna take a lot of work, or is it somehow just as simple as a ctrl-F?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think I'll stick to Vanilla duo (Gwen n Chloe) since it kinda fits them with their uhh simple appearances?
Madison grew planets as bewbs now wut?
Emma shy + short hair and a maid outfit = a familiar face

Reactions: ankhtar

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
But what's the story with this? Is every scene in the game gonna get redone, or what? Is that gonna take a lot of work, or is it somehow just as simple as a ctrl-F?
You can find out a bit of the story on ArcGames Patreon Page

Since he is swapping out the Character Models I would say every scene will be redone. As for how much work this entails it's hard to say but I would speculate not really back breaking labor and more tedious work.

wyvern1 showed off 15 model replacements
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-9-arcgames.31912/post-4176363

It would appear he has saved the scenes in Koikatsu so it's a matter of swapping out the models, taking a snap shot or starting the video camera, either doing a quality check or leave it to the fans to check later (Spinning motion sickness flashbacks :sick:), and packing it all up with a pretty bow to ship out. Considerably more work would be needed if he had to recreate the entire scenes.

Most of his videos are under a minute so I wouldn't assume long 'render' times unless he is running off a potato.
Jessica's Shower scene is one of the longest at 00:21, 13.1 MB. Though Zoe & Penny have the real longest at 00:42, 15.6 MB.
Edit: Probably should have sorted by time instead of file size :LOL: those are the largest do to the spinning. Jessica, Chloe, and Gwen Pole dancing clock in at 00:47 each.

Even compressing these isn't much work and more of hit button then go do something else.

Jessica appears in the image folder 300 times and in the movies folder 72 times though not all images/videos with her name actually have her. Roughly multiply that by 15 for an over estimate on what needs changed.

So a bit more work than Find Old and Copy Paste New Model though something that can be done while sipping tiramisu coffee.

He was getting over being sick so that might slow things down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij and Brovalon
Oct 27, 2018
New Chloe, Morgana and Luna looks are good. But yikes to Gwen and Lily, something about the cheek bones and eye placement that just look off for them. The eyes are too far apart, I think. Gives them kind of a "simple" look (to be PC about it), which is decidedly not hot. Agree with Rosen King's assessment of the original Gwen, she definitely had this glassy eyed look that implied she was always a little lost in her utter devotion to the MC. Which was very hot.

The rest are fine. No better, nor worse, than the originals imo.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
New Chloe, Morgana and Luna looks are good. But yikes to Gwen and Lily, something about the cheek bones and eye placement that just look off for them. The eyes are too far apart, I think. Gives them kind of a "simple" look (to be PC about it), which is decidedly not hot. Agree with Rosen King's assessment of the original Gwen, she definitely had this glassy eyed look that implied she was always a little lost in her utter devotion to the MC. Which was very hot.

The rest are fine. No better, nor worse, than the originals imo.
I agree with your opinion Gwen and Lily but I think their look is more weird than simple. And I would also add Morgana to that list. Her model just look too off.

Graves123

Sep 13, 2020
Can someone tell me how to trigger the Pixie laptop grinding scene? It's the only scene in the gallery I haven't unlocked. I've already triggered the 2+ hearts scene where she looks at donuts on the laptop but I can't get the grinding scene to trigger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can someone tell me how to trigger the Pixie laptop grinding scene? It's the only scene in the gallery I haven't unlocked. I've already triggered the 2+ hearts scene where she looks at donuts on the laptop but I can't get the grinding scene to trigger.
It should be random, I think I saw it in the flats before (in my case)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I believe that is a random in Act 1 while you are still at the Flat. Happens when you go to sleep at night.

A Persistent Save if you just want to unlock the gallery
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-9-arcgames.31912/post-4165403

Or just console it
Code:
$ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["pixie_masturbate_laptop"] = True

Last edited:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update 0.7.0 was just released to all levels on and (because screw it, who needs breaks anyway?) As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be making the update available publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

Small update in terms of content this week, but probably the most work I've ever put into any update! The character design rework is done and all renders, animations and UI elements have been changed to the new graphics! Also, an important Chloe event! Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Chloe: New Major Event!
  • System: Chloe's events (beach date, club, etc.) are locked now until you complete her event!
  • Overhaul: CK has received a massive character redesign overhaul! Pretty much every character has been reworked, altered, tweaked or polished! I know this is going to take some getting used to, but I hope you like the new looks (if you do or you don't, let me know either way - I'm compiling everyone's feedback - positive and negative - in case I need to change anything)
  • System: All renders, anims, ui elements, etc. updated to be in line with new character designs
  • Bug: Couple typos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The event only triggers in Act One, I'm afraid - it happens if you've used Control on a girl that day and no other night-time event occurs. If you don't feel like starting again, you can stop by the server - there's a persistent file (that controls gallery unlocks and such) pinned in the #help channel :)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Update 0.7.0 was just released to all levels on and (because screw it, who needs breaks anyway?) As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be making the update available publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

Small update in terms of content this week, but probably the most work I've ever put into any update! The character design rework is done and all renders, animations and UI elements have been changed to the new graphics! Also, an important Chloe event! Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Chloe: New Major Event!
  • System: Chloe's events (beach date, club, etc.) are locked now until you complete her event!
  • Overhaul: CK has received a massive character redesign overhaul! Pretty much every character has been reworked, altered, tweaked or polished! I know this is going to take some getting used to, but I hope you like the new looks (if you do or you don't, let me know either way - I'm compiling everyone's feedback - positive and negative - in case I need to change anything)
  • System: All renders, anims, ui elements, etc. updated to be in line with new character designs
  • Bug: Couple typos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The event only triggers in Act One, I'm afraid - it happens if you've used Control on a girl that day and no other night-time event occurs. If you don't feel like starting again, you can stop by the server - there's a persistent file (that controls gallery unlocks and such) pinned in the #help channel :)
All hail the glorious update...Time to start a new run of my 100% good char

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes