Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Update 0.7.0 was just released to all levels on and (because screw it, who needs breaks anyway?) As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be making the update available publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

Small update in terms of content this week, but probably the most work I've ever put into any update! The character design rework is done and all renders, animations and UI elements have been changed to the new graphics! Also, an important Chloe event! Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Chloe: New Major Event!
  • System: Chloe's events (beach date, club, etc.) are locked now until you complete her event!
  • Overhaul: CK has received a massive character redesign overhaul! Pretty much every character has been reworked, altered, tweaked or polished! I know this is going to take some getting used to, but I hope you like the new looks (if you do or you don't, let me know either way - I'm compiling everyone's feedback - positive and negative - in case I need to change anything)
  • System: All renders, anims, ui elements, etc. updated to be in line with new character designs
  • Bug: Couple typos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The event only triggers in Act One, I'm afraid - it happens if you've used Control on a girl that day and no other night-time event occurs. If you don't feel like starting again, you can stop by the server - there's a persistent file (that controls gallery unlocks and such) pinned in the #help channel :)
Given the new requirements for existing scene does it need a new playthrought or an existing save is ok?

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Update 0.7.0 was just released to all levels on and (because screw it, who needs breaks anyway?) As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be making the update available publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

Small update in terms of content this week, but probably the most work I've ever put into any update! The character design rework is done and all renders, animations and UI elements have been changed to the new graphics! Also, an important Chloe event! Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Chloe: New Major Event!
  • System: Chloe's events (beach date, club, etc.) are locked now until you complete her event!
  • Overhaul: CK has received a massive character redesign overhaul! Pretty much every character has been reworked, altered, tweaked or polished! I know this is going to take some getting used to, but I hope you like the new looks (if you do or you don't, let me know either way - I'm compiling everyone's feedback - positive and negative - in case I need to change anything)
  • System: All renders, anims, ui elements, etc. updated to be in line with new character designs
  • Bug: Couple typos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
why can't everyone be like you? there are games out there that are not even half as good as this one, not visually, not in terms of writing, the animations are not even close despite most of them using a far easier engine to play with. and on top of that they update every 2-6 months.

meanwhile you update so often it actually blows my mind, and proves that most of them can actually produce fast and high quality content, they simply choose not to do so despite accepting money for their lack of work. important to note that I don't judge anyone, some game developers might have personal problems in life, but they still should inform their community that a game has been abandoned or on hold (which makes me very sad but hey, at least I know where my money is going)

p.s.

can't wait for the school and volleyball content XD

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
will there be a reduction in memory what is the android device because i think every update always increases the size of the memory last played with a size of 800mb now it's 1.10gb ... the size of the memory will be bigger when there is no reduction :( not even out all new content some girls

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
will there be a reduction in memory what is the android device because i think every update always increases the size of the memory last played with a size of 800mb now it's 1.10gb ... the size of the memory will be bigger when there is no reduction :( not even out all new content some girls
Well if some people didn't keep heckling the Game Compressors you would have more options :rolleyes: or deleting the compressed links from the front page :whistle:

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
I can't activate the luna handmaidens scene for some reason (maybe I'm doing it on a wrong evening? or I don't have something? maybe my stats should be higher?)

anyway, does anyone know what do I need to activate it exactly?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I can't activate the luna handmaidens scene for some reason (maybe I'm doing it on a wrong evening? or I don't have something? maybe my stats should be higher?)

Did you shatter or awaken them and get a sex scene at the bridge?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Eh, I'm kinda used with the old models. Not a huge fan of the rework, but I'll try to keep an open mind.

Morgana looks better tho. Her previous model had weird bark like skin which was a bit of a turn off for me personally.

I preferred the old Gwen, tho. And I think the old Lily too. Chole looks nice here too, I think I liked the new and old equally.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Graves123

Sep 13, 2020

First you need to visit Luna in the morning (I think afternoons work too) to find a male rabbit (Nuli, I think). Follow Nuli's quest line to get the first sex scene with the handmaidens. After you awaken/shatter them, visit Luna any evening and look around to activate the second scene. No stats required for this one. If stats are required, for example charisma, it will show [CHARISMA CHECK FAILED] when your stats are not high enough.

Reactions: misagh

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
First you need to visit Luna in the morning (I think afternoons work too) to find a male rabbit (Nuli, I think). Follow Nuli's quest line to get the first sex scene with the handmaidens. After you awaken/shatter them, visit Luna any evening and look around to activate the second scene. No stats required for this one. If stats are required, for example charisma, it will show [CHARISMA CHECK FAILED] when your stats are not high enough.
Did you shatter or awaken them and get a sex scene at the bridge?
I'm stuck in the first scene (didn't get a sex scene at the bridge I guess) but
I talked to Noli, it didn't give me any lead to follow the questline
Nolly said: just call on me when you need and I will do whatever I can! you give me hope!
but I don't know what to do from here

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
Ok, I made a full review of the new characters' looks. Also the expressions are going to be a kind-of omitted factor since it's a presentation of renders, so they aren't on a "favorable" posture: it's like when you are taking a photo for a passport or another ID, so they do not look so well. Thanks to wyvern1 for posting the models
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conclusion: The reworked models look overall good, even better in almost all the some cases in my opinion. That and that I spent too much on this.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Any chance that the game will release an update files only download option in the future?
Are you talking about PC, Linux, Mac, or Android? Officially or Unofficially?
Short: Yes for PC and technically maybe for the others. Officially no though Unofficially yes.
Android might be better off with compressed versions instead do to file duplication bloat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes