witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
1600263629767.png
MC is an official dumbass on the most crucial moments what the fuck. At least on the last Chloe event. Oh no! A threat that can go intangible! It's a perfect time to use your protective spell Endure! What? You forgot you had it? That's ok, it seems like Chloe is managi- Oh no! The fey got into Chloe because she protected her sister! Quickly, command her to expulse it while you take Alice to safety! What?! You told her to hold that thing INSIDE OF HER?!
Goddamnit.
And then Lyx comes with the brilliant idea to MERGE both Chloe and the Assassin that is -quote- "angry". That sure won't come back to bite MC in the ass, right?
Right?

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm really hoping he keeps working on the redesigns, they're not particularly impressive and will take time to perfect. Particularly the chins like Emma's or Gwen's. I know Arc knows what he wants the characters to be, but I'm mostly hoping he won't quit and keep fine tuning them when he can.

Try to capture more of the initial models if at all possible, etc.
Well that all depends on how much the fans care though this does feel like a rushed job and since Arc was caught with his hand in the cookie jar the less like the old infringing models the better :sneaky: Got to love a good o' tale of piracy pirate think.png

Really hope we can unmerge Chloe I prefer her design before she got merged also Jessica eyes looks a bit too dark around it imo
I prefer not scarring her face or her soul as well. The MC possibly being a trained Martial Artist with magical powers that just decides to sit back and watch the pretty fireworks while doing absolutely nothing doesn't help either. It would have been better to simply replace her model then this frankenweeny situation 0.7.0 brings. Still infringing on Future Fragments original design by keeping her original look in game while locking Chloe's old repeatable scenes behind a mutilation event to minimize the h scenes that look is involved in.

Reactions: Kay_Kay and Daddums

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Wich is the diff between android and android patch in his public release in patreon?
A few days ago he released a bugfix for the Patreon Build but didn't know how to apply it to Android. I'm assuming it's that though not positive. Makes sense if he is releasing the Sunday version without the bugfix rolled in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PinkGoddess

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
The MC possibly being a trained Martial Artist with magical powers that just decides to sit back and watch the pretty fireworks while doing absolutely nothing doesn't help either. It would have been better to simply replace her model then this frankenweeny situation 0.7.0 brings
Yes, exactly what I mean (on both cases).
Not only was MC in possession of a protective spell, he also got training in martial arts. Why did we train with freaking ninjas? Guess only to fuck them (not bad on itself but that's not the point), because Chloe herself mentions that the assassin was "undisciplined", thus easy to combat if she was tangible.
Also with the model. I really liked the new model as the "only Chloe" one. She looked as "the toughest of the squad" like that, and it went well with her original personality. Also, why merge two entities that seem to hate MC (original Chloe and the assassin) in one body? That will not end well, because as things are now, I see more possible that Chloe overcomes her hate for the fey in order to work together with the assassin to get rid of MC.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Well that all depends on how much the fans care though this does feel like a rushed job and since Arc was caught with his hand in the cookie jar the less like the old infringing models the better :sneaky: Got to love a good o' tale of piracy View attachment 818684
Honestly he should have just commissioned more experienced people to remake them. There are literally dozens of such people, get some writing that it's a flat fee for ownership and voila! Then again, I'm guessing greed led to the first mistake to begin with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

wyvern1

Nov 4, 2017
Wich is the diff between android and android patch in his public release in patreon?
Because his work PC is dead for now so he can't upload patched version. That's why he have to post pre-patch build and bug fix patch(for pc/linux/mac) from patreon build instead.

While android patched version doesn't made by Arc but other person in discord server, that's already applied bug fix patch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PinkGoddess

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Honestly he should have just commissioned more experienced people to remake them. There are literally dozens of such people, get some writing that it's a flat fee for ownership and voila! Then again, I'm guessing greed led to the first mistake to begin with.
Given the speed of this I'm wondering if he didn't have much time... Something spooked him good to slash and burn so quickly like grandma when the feds were on to her "kitchen" :whistle:

Uploaded the Images and Videos that changed if anyone cares to look
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-9-arcgames.31912/post-4194552

Also for those that mostly wanted to see the new graphics well those could be placed in the game directory. Mostly it's 0.7.0 without the piddling on Chloe fanbase changes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Daddums

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Because his work PC is dead for now so he can't upload patched version. That's why he have to post pre-patch build and bug fix patch(for pc/linux/mac) from patreon build instead.

While android patched version doesn't made by Arc but other person in discord server, that's already applied bug fix patch.
Then the patch version is the good version right?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'm sure the characters are fine, just like they were the last updates. But fuck man, update after update and you barely added shit between 5.0 and 7.0. As a matter of fact I caught up when it was still in the 3.something and there has been no significant update since and now you rework perfectly good characters.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm sure the characters are fine, just like they were the last updates. But fuck man, update after update and you barely added shit between 5.0 and 7.0. As a matter of fact I caught up when it was still in the 3.something and there has been no significant update since and now you rework perfectly good characters.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
0.7.0 is mostly character reworks with 1 new Chloe event, an event that retroactively locks you out of good events until completed :cautious: At 309 MB the update patch it's taking longer then usual to upload

Since Arc only mentions Future Fragments in the updated credits I'll point to the other original artist here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-8-arcgames.31912/post-4080639

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
ArcGames with this rework update, should I start over and play the game again? And honestly some of the characters was very different compare with the old one, I'm still not playing yet so can't give much comment but overall they look very interesting
Depends on how you feel. The old H Scenes this effects get overwritten so you could just view them in the Gallery.
If you want to see all the new graphics then sure go nuts but it doesn't change the original story.

Reactions: thevoid089
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes