The Grad

Jun 1, 2017

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Depends on how you feel. The old H Scenes this effects get overwritten so you could just view them in the Gallery.
If you want to see all the new graphics then sure go nuts but it doesn't change the original story.
Oh thank God, I thought I would need to start over...overall, it was a very weird feeling to see Chloe,Luna, Morgana and Gwen and Emma so different in design:
Gwen's chin look more pointy, Chloe's hair look like the character in Kill La Kill, Emma look kinda like an emo girl with hair covering 1 of her eye, Morgana look weird with her face, and...wait, did Pixie face look bigger?
The rest was okay
Ps: Oh god, Chloe was fusing with other...no wonder why she have that look

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Skipped a few versions in anticipation, can't wait to play it this weekend! :love:

Overhaul: CK has received a massive character redesign overhaul!
This might be a good time to update the old screenshots in the OP then ArcGames . :)

Reactions: CursedFlame91

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Even with my favorite being OK in new design... ouch !

I wasn't really fond of graphical change (will delay the content) but with that... Really not interested in it.

Reactions: mangawizard

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think I said this before, Before rework designs > rework design but maybe I just got used to them, who knows?
But at least ye tried bud'

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Jessica kinda looks like someone just ran out of pencil/crayon while doing her clothing, and her face copypasted from somewhere else.
Maybe there wasn't money for a second facial structure?
Other than that :unsure: I'm never a fan of change, so I don't like much, but maybe I'll think differently once I get used to it.
I don't get why Chloe's eyecolour was changed, though.

• Haha
Reactions: Kay_Kay

Licky Slime

Apr 27, 2018
I've been playing this game for a while now and I think it's really great, it's an amazing job, but I can't say that the new design is very good, I mean, not all the characters are bad, but there are some that I think that are really horrible like Chastity, there are others like Gwen that are not completely horrible, but I liked them better before the new design.

Reactions: Neroyz

Licky Slime

Apr 27, 2018
And I almost forgot to say that there are also some characters that I liked to change such as Annie, Lily, Luna, Lyx and Qarinah.

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
The changes to the girls look mostly good, the only ones that feel off to me are Jessica and Gwen. Their eyes just feel vacant.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes