OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I can't imagine how much work it took to retroactively change all the models. I guess Arc had to redo all the animations, and all the pictures. Must have taken a while.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now that everyone pretty much made it obvious that we uhh definitely need improvements for the models...
Arc will now start improving 'em in time soo lez just give 'em time and drink some booze since booze turns anyone ugly to average and that's more than enough for me to play the new updates!!!

PS: I still love this game, definitely one of my top-ties so I hope ye won't axe / kill / butcher / massacre / murder this game
aka cancel / stop / drop > w>b

Last edited:

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
So I have a question about east hallway room which girl can I convince to stay there or I have to wait in future updates

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Well . . I downloaded the update, but after reading the various comments, I'm leery on actually opening the new version. I prefer the older models, not everyone has similar views, I do prefer variety though . . I was hoping for further advancement in the college or even more leveling up for the MC, but will wait and see how the new changes work out for everyone else, if any

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Well . . I downloaded the update, but after reading the various comments, I'm leery on actually opening the new version. I prefer the older models, not everyone has similar views, I do prefer variety though . . I was hoping for further advancement in the college or even more leveling up for the MC, but will wait and see how the new changes work out for everyone else, if any
Always remember that people always ham it up online. People don't like change and tend to foam at the mouth at even the slightly deviation, regardless as to whether the outrage is warranted or not. Are some character models different? Yes. Given people have been playing this game for years and looking at these models all that time then any change was going to be a hard sell. You can read page and page out outrage, go check for yourself and be pleasantly surprised by what you see.

Like so many things, someone being outraged online over a thing should have no bearing of YOUR opinion of the same thing

kyodash

Feb 10, 2018
guys how I can take Chloe event?
when finish act 1 and come to act 2 i can't tell her in moring,taht say need more magic and I get magic with goblin girl now ...Chloe knock room disappear.
Untitled.png

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Screenshot_2020-09-17-19-40-37-442_com.domain.corruptedkingdoms.jpg

HI so I'm playing the android version and for a few updates now I get this kind of errors when I try to go in any of the girls profiles. Is there anything I can do or do I need to start from scratch?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Masterra

Feb 2, 2018
AAARG Its hurt a lot, I was loving the orignal design, but now... my little heart is bleeding.
2-3 of this redesign seem ok, but other ? if it was like that from the start i would never have played this game, and I can't play this version, its hurt to much,
I hope lot of them would return to their previous stat.
Sorry i love this game, but i can't stay silence here.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 820353

HI so I'm playing the android version and for a few updates now I get this kind of errors when I try to go in any of the girls profiles. Is there anything I can do or do I need to start from scratch?
Out of curiosity did you use a cheat (Ren'Py Console, Save Editor, Mod) to edit the love values? As that is clearly out of range with 5 being the highest.

While I don't really use Android here is an idea, put the file it wants where it wants it
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/game/
gui/cards/cc_love_99.png

To be honest it would be better to fix the love values as this will probably cause you to miss events

Reactions: Cybermorf

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The game as a whole is fantastic.

The MC most of the time is great.

There have just been a couple of .... questionable .... moments where he went from competent to complete numb nuts. A certain thing happened in a recent update that really shouldn't have happened, he has all the tools to stop it but did nothing and 1 of the girls he's screwed over more than once already gets screwed over again.

A lot of it is comedic but there are a few really dark undertones and it's got to the point where I think even the devs hate Chloe she gets that much shit.

It's only 1 character of out many so not worth raging over but it's getting to the "come on devs, leave her the fuck alone already" stage.

She's probably the only one out of the whole group who's life is getting worse the longer the game goes on.
Now see this IS annoying. I've said it more times than I can count and that's just on this forum and that is that control is key. When you lose control just to satisfy a plot point it drives me up the wall, especially if it's A in a scenario where if you the player was in control it would never happen B if the character you are playing as as you've mentioned has the ability to stop it and your not given the choice in the matter or C the character has done it before so outside of a plot reason for not doing it again, it's just sloppy. I'm not coming down on Arc specifically here but in everything that suffers one of these plot falls. It's a failing I've noticed particularly in RPG games or anything where you need to improve your player to achieve a strength or combat based goal. You can be a death dealing machine that has no rival that Zeus himself would bow down to but then comes a long a cut scene where you get punked just to further the plot then it's back to being a badass afterwords.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes