Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 818679
MC is an official dumbass on the most crucial moments what the fuck. At least on the last Chloe event. Oh no! A threat that can go intangible! It's a perfect time to use your protective spell Endure! What? You forgot you had it? That's ok, it seems like Chloe is managi- Oh no! The fey got into Chloe because she protected her sister! Quickly, command her to expulse it while you take Alice to safety! What?! You told her to hold that thing INSIDE OF HER?!
Goddamnit.
And then Lyx comes with the brilliant idea to MERGE both Chloe and the Assassin that is -quote- "angry". That sure won't come back to bite MC in the ass, right?
Right?
I had issues with Chloe and the whole shattering thing but figured MC wasn't an idiot, he'll get round to somewhat giving her a decent life.

Then that happened and i'm unsure the MC can even wipe his own arse at this point.

He went from fumbling his way through things to be somewhat competent to taking on Ninja's to learning all these spells to then turning out to be a complete bumbling idiot.

It's like his entire character growth was gone and we're left with a fool that can't do shit under pressure. Not the first time one of the girls has had to save him. So far he's broke her mind, nearly lost her eye and she's one more fuck up away from losing her body.

We're supposed to be rooting for this guy.

I'm here begging his grandad takes over before the MC messes everything up completely.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I've been lurking for awhile and enjoy this game.
I'll get straight to the point; Don't fix something that ain't broken.

The vast majority of "fixes" just make them look uncanny and worse. I'll straight up stop playing if these get through, honestly. Only Chloe's looks decent (frosted tips and body) but just keep her face man.

A big NO from me is Cora; I really liked her old design. I really liked alot of their old designs, so keep em.

Jessica is... She looks the same lmao

For real, just revert it. There's a reason why the game is as popular as it is at the moment.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I had issues with Chloe and the whole shattering thing but figured MC wasn't an idiot, he'll get round to somewhat giving her a decent life.

Then that happened and i'm unsure the MC can even wipe his own arse at this point.

He went from fumbling his way through things to be somewhat competent to taking on Ninja's to learning all these spells to then turning out to be a complete bumbling idiot.

It's like his entire character growth was gone and we're left with a fool that can't do shit under pressure. Not the first time one of the girls has had to save him. So far he's broke her mind, nearly lost her eye and she's one more fuck up away from losing her body.

I'm here begging his grandad takes over before the MC messes everything up completely.
If what you say is true, I can only agree but I haven't progressed far enough into the more newer content I'm unfamiliar with to know better however, where there is a certain amount of enjoyment to be had out of comedic timing of a silly moment to losen the tone up a bit it sounds like the MC gets really rather inept. I play games to escape my reality and feel empowered not to remind me of that time last week I got distracted and put the milk in the washing machine... :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
The characters are fine looking and I'd rather there was more story growth then consent rework of the game. I only play every 5th or 6th update and its hardly worth the install. The MC used to be learning and now he just asks his grandfather what to do and he just laughs like a fool. smh.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If what you say is true, I can only agree but I haven't progressed far enough into the more newer content I'm unfamiliar with to know better however, where there is a certain amount of enjoyment to be had out of comedic timing of a silly moment to losen the tone up a bit it sounds like the MC gets really rather inept. I play games to escape my reality and feel empowered not to remind me of that time last week I got distracted and put the milk in the washing machine... :cautious:
The game as a whole is fantastic.

The MC most of the time is great.

There have just been a couple of .... questionable .... moments where he went from competent to complete numb nuts. A certain thing happened in a recent update that really shouldn't have happened, he has all the tools to stop it but did nothing and 1 of the girls he's screwed over more than once already gets screwed over again.

A lot of it is comedic but there are a few really dark undertones and it's got to the point where I think even the devs hate Chloe she gets that much shit.

It's only 1 character of out many so not worth raging over but it's getting to the "come on devs, leave her the fuck alone already" stage.

She's probably the only one out of the whole group who's life is getting worse the longer the game goes on.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

Um... Morgana is miles ahead of the MC in magical ability at this point and not a simple kunoichi in training. What do you expect protag to do? Die putting up a struggle for no reason just to make a point? Normally you are on point, Avaron... but I am going to disagree here. Even Deus Ex MachiGrandpa is concerned with Morgana and her machinations...

Only thing I was confused about was... I thought he was totally free of the magic stuff they used to save him... but morgana keeps torturing him with said magic crystal. But still... happy to help Arc do what they do...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Um... Morgana is miles ahead of the MC in magical ability at this point and not a simple kunoichi in training. What do you expect protag to do? Die putting up a struggle for no reason just to make a point? Normally you are on point, Avaron... but I am going to disagree here. Even Deus Ex MachiGrandpa is concerned with Morgana and her machinations...

Only thing I was confused about was... I thought he was totally free of the magic stuff they used to save him... but morgana keeps torturing him with said magic crystal. But still... happy to help Arc do what they do...
I didn't even mention Morgana, no idea why she's being brought up.

I was referring to Chloe's story arc and the fact he did nothing to help her while telling her to screw herself over. He had all the tools to help her yet he did absolutely nothing then instead of asking someone useful for help he goes to the comic relief Gobbo.

He has a Succubus, a quite powerful Succubus, that has a crush on him that would have been a far better first port of call.

Shit, the barmaid would have been a better option.

Chloe, who has absolutely no magic, put up a fight and only lost out because of her sister. The attacker was an amateur that had barely any clue what she was doing.

In fact I totally agree with your comment. That fight showed me he isn't able to take on Morgana. Not even close.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I didn't even mention Morgana, no idea why she's being brought up.

I was referring to Chloe's story arc and the fact he did nothing to help her while telling her to screw herself over. He had all the tools to help her yet he did absolutely nothing then instead of asking someone useful for help he goes to the comic relief Gobbo.

He has a Succubus, a quite powerful Succubus, that has a crush on him that would have been a far better first port of call.

Shit, the barmaid would have been a better option.
This must be apart of something I havent seen yet. Or maybe I made choices that didnt bring this about... I kinda just let her be brainfried and didnt do much of anything because I didnt think much of her myself... I saw the option was there but pretty much ignored it... besides, now she makes me money dancing on poles and I dont feel guilty at all because she is pretty much a Dragon Age Tranquil lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This must be apart of something I havent seen yet. Or maybe I made choices that didnt bring this about... I kinda just let her be brainfried and didnt do much of anything because I didnt think much of her myself... I saw the option was there but pretty much ignored it... besides, now she makes me money dancing on poles and I dont feel guilty at all because she is pretty much a Dragon Age Tranquil lol
Shit, sorry, should have spoilered it.

It's much later on and it's part of her story so you will see it.

Just ignore me until then.

SladeMage

Oct 27, 2019
I think the new art looks great. I hope the dev doesn't get too down reading all the criticism. Changes like this will always bring out the vocal critics. Keep up the great work.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Shit, sorry, should have spoilered it.

It's much later on and it's part of her story so you will see it.

Just ignore me until then.
No, I think my choices prevented me from seeing it. As I said, the option to help or not came up and dude got headaches trying to help on his own and she went back to bitch mode when he did..... so I decided to leave the permaderp Chloe... but I did let her be a normal sister to Alice for her sake... My card says "more soon." so i think you got a different route than I did...

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Depends on the girl.

Kana is probably the closest to pure love route.
The other girls are a mixed bag while you can mind control them for easy sex to the most part you don't have to with I think only a few exceptions.
Maybe it's just me, but personally I think Pixie is the closest to a pure love route. She's your constant companion and best friend as well as being deeply in love with you. By comparison, Kana's just kinda there.

Also, I really want more Pixie content. Best girl.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, I think my choices prevented me from seeing it. As I said, the option to help or not came up and dude got headaches trying to help on his own and she went back to bitch mode when he did..... so I decided to leave the permaderp Chloe... but I did let her be a normal sister to Alice for her sake... My card says "more soon." so i think you got a different route than I did...
As far as i'm aware it will happen regardless of her personality. It's one of her story quests.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
As far as i'm aware it will happen regardless of her personality. It's one of her story quests.
Well, my Chloe card says TBC and I dont remember what you said... I assume I made a choice that prevented me from this or I did the scene long before I met Goblin Marie Curie the Derptato. Or maybe a combo of both.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes