Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You will likely need to "persuade" her when wanting to purchase the collage or maybe we will meet her before then when we get to see more of the collage girls, I included madison in my sigs she is the woman with veronica, this is her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, very sexy. Can't wait for our hero to get his hands on her. Where did you see her though? I don't remember her at all, and I think I'd remember her. Was she one of the new additions to older events?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wow, very sexy. Can't wait for our hero to get his hands on her. Where did you see her though? I don't remember her at all, and I think I'd remember her. Was she one of the new additions to older events?
Nope she is not in the game atm. There is no way to meet her yet, maybe she will have some content when we can go back to the collage.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Just as a quick FYI for everyone: The v0.2.2 update ("MEET THE COUNCIL!") just went live for and . The full changelog can be found at the top of the Patreon page, by request :)

As always, getting the update out on time means that it will be released to the public on Wendesday. I hope everyone enjoys!

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Just as a quick FYI for everyone: The v0.2.2 update ("MEET THE COUNCIL!") just went live for and . The full changelog can be found at the top of the Patreon page, by request :)

As always, getting the update out on time means that it will be released to the public on Wendesday. I hope everyone enjoys!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'll be testing it out this week in my spare time. If it works as it should then it'll be in next Sunday's update :)
Ah, cool. It's such a simple thing I had wondered if it would be in today's update. I waited to see if it was as I didn't want to mention it again only to find out it was already in, y'know? I'd look a bit silly then.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Im not saying i would love to see the new update today specially since people payed and the author/creator deserves it but... i would really love it if someone dropped it :love:
You're to impatient you only have to wait until wednesday for the public release that's not long. Maybe you could find another game or binge watch your fav show to pass the time then *BOOM* it's wednesday before you know it.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
You're to impatient you only have to wait until wednesday for the public release that's not long. Maybe you could find another game or binge watch your fav show to pass the time then *BOOM* it's wednesday before you know it.
Way ahead of you on that, caught up fully on Fire Force and now catching up on Dr. Stone (y)

Reactions: Hones

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
It is a nice update, just one scene I didn't like because I'm not into that kink but you finally get to know face to face the council members.

Just curious but which scene/kink didn't you like?
Let's keep it spoiler free, but let's just say...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It is a nice update, just one scene I didn't like because I'm not into that kink but you finally get to know face to face the council members.
Just curious but which scene/kink didn't you like?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Hey Hones, do you have more signatures of A House in the Rift?
Also, to keep it related to the thread:

You're kinda like Keanu Reeves
Make me want to scream: "YOU'RE BREATHTAKING!"
Keep going, helpful friend!

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey Hones, do you have more signatures of A House in the Rift?
Also, to keep it related to the thread:

You're kinda like Keanu Reeves
Make me want to scream: "YOU'RE BREATHTAKING!"
Keep going, helpful friend!
Thank you! *blush*
And no not yet I haven't had time to make anymore but I will soon
I've posted all my sigs here - Sigs for Corrupted Kingdoms & A House in the Rift
If you want to have a look, I'll be sure to @ you when I add some more for this game.

Reactions: lovelovelove2
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes