A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Thank you! *blush*
And no not yet I haven't had time to make anymore but I will soon
I've posted all my sigs here - Sigs for Corrupted Kingdoms & A House in the Rift
If you want to have a look, I'll be sure to @ you when I add some more for this game.
Well then, I'd love to know when more gets done.
Also, look at my profile picture, that is me regarding the many truly helpful users and devs.

Reactions: Hones

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was just thinking, and one thing I would quite like to see is Gwen and our hero topping a third girl together. Maybe him fucking her while she eats Gwen out, perhaps?

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Corrupted Kingdoms v0.2.1

ANDROID v7a & v8a: (~182MB each file)

Reactions: ArcGames

Sanchez31

Sep 10, 2019
Excuse me, how to buy Manor? I do not understand. Conversations with all the characters are at an impasse.

M A R B L E

Mar 25, 2019
50 pages of comments already! Jeez this game is growing F A S T. that only shows our dedication to your game even more Arc! And i fucking hope that this game keeps growing SO much. Since this game has got everything:

Doesn't use stock char models (as far as i know)= Yes

Can make me laugh = Yes

Has waifu's that you cant get enough of = Yes

Plenty of H content (and more coming) = Yes

Still updating = Yes

Has a pretty good story line = Yes

Frequent updates = Yes

Not a patron exclusive game = Yes

Has multiple paths = Yes

Corruption = Yes

No crappy looking char's = Yes

I can keep going, but i think you get point..
I cant keep saying it enough ArcGames :

ITS A FUCKING GOOD GAME

Keep up the great work Arc, I will always support you!
(I will only stop supporting if you do real extreme shit which i hope is not going to happen)

Nov 1, 2018
How come in the manor you no longer have the options to use your laptop (meaning i can no longer check on leads or what i have to do in the game) or do any features with pixie other than say how are things?

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
How come in the manor you no longer have the options to use your laptop (meaning i can no longer check on leads or what i have to do in the game) or do any features with pixie other than say how are things?
Now you can use characters cards for hits

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Not sure if the laptop leads function is planned to return but you can click on the heart in the top right and select a girls image to see if she has any content left for you to do. See Spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Pixie naughty options like kissing etc were temporarily removed and will be returning in a future update. See quote.
Pixie's naughty options have been temporarily removed, but they'll be re-added either in this Sunday's update or in the one after that. Probably this coming update, but it depends on how much time making all the Council Events takes me :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm feeling conflicted I'm happy for the new council scenes and locations (Qarinah), the new characters (Luna & Roxy):love:
But I'm so gutted I still have to wait for new Emma content :cry:

Reactions: lovelovelove2

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Make sure to do Kana's events, go to the store and buy the vase. Put the vase on the table in your room and sleep.
Ahh. Thanks.

I remember wondering why that vase was empty, and then completely forgetting about it. Probably would have never tried that.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.2.2 was just released to the public! Changelog, download links, etc. in the OP as always :)

Welcome to the MEET THE COUNCIL update! This week's update is focused entirely around meeting the remaining members of the Council and starting up their storylines. And of course, new characters also means new mysteries...

In this coming Sunday's update: We begin Jessica's Act Two storyline (which will eventually lead back into the Organisation as well as open up the Manor for buying/upgrading) plus welcome back Emma!

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes