Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Decided to make a quick sig using the banner image.
Also more Emma & Pixie because why not those two are adorable.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/411717_corrupted_kingdoms_girls.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/411716_corrupted_kingdoms_girls2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/411718_corrupted_kingdoms_pixie_3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/411719_corrupted_kingdoms_emma3.1.gif
For all sigs see this post here or the link in my sig.

SomeGuy0000

Oct 3, 2018
If you're playing version 0.2.2 right now and are still having trouble meeting Asteria for the first time, then try repeating Pixie's swimsuit bathing event even if you already did it. I had to do it twice in order to progress the game for some reason. Hope it helps.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Interesting game. Some aspects of it feel oddly familiar. But I don't mind.

I like the story, it's very intriguing and light hearted enough to be a comfortable ride, but stil feels high stakes, kinda. It has just the right tone for me. The girls are all great as far as I can tell. The gameplay works well, it's not confusing or tedious.

I like it.

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
If you're playing version 0.2.2 right now and are still having trouble meeting Asteria for the first time, then try repeating Pixie's swimsuit bathing event even if you already did it. I had to do it twice in order to progress the game for some reason. Hope it helps.
The having-to-replay-pixie's-bath event thing is the result of a bug from v0.2.0 where a variable wasn't set correctly. It was fixed in v0.2.1 but unfortunately everyone who had already done the bathing event by that point had to do it again to make the variable trigger correctly.

Basically: I'm an idiot. Sorry for the ensuing confusion and inconvenience, everyone :p

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I'm commenting while I'm playing because I'm tired and I'm afraid I'll forget things. In the beginning I was kind of put off by the MC asking too many questions and repeating things that just happened. Also mind control isn't entirely my cup of tea. Oddly thought when you mention I'm making them do something they wanted to do anyway it's better. So well done there.

And also there's a few choices early that don't do anything. And I don't mean the choices lead to the same outcome there's choices you can pick but the game says "no". That's REALLY frustrating. Especially when you're giving a chocie to be "nice" and won't let me. But you can still be nice in general, treat Pixie well, that kind of stuff. And that I like a lot.

The MC's growing on me too. I like the dialogue quite a lot, from all the characters. Especially when it's cute and positive. Almost feels like the "plot" gets in the way sometimes. I just wanna go to festivals with Kana.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Bug report: going do quarinath(the red dream succubus)'s domain and interacting with her pressing lets be naughty then pressing nevermind triggers an error. side note i didnt choose to have sex with her in the message delivering part prior to this. Also typo: genteel when talking to luna

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How can I play new story events? I dont see anting I cant see new characters or persue new story events. What I need do? (I download new version 2.2 BTW)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Bug report: going do quarinath(the red dream succubus)'s domain and interacting with her pressing lets be naughty then pressing nevermind triggers an error. side note i didnt choose to have sex with her in the message delivering part prior to this. Also typo: genteel when talking to luna
Thanks for the bug report - it's already been fixed for Sunday's update :) And "genteel" isn't a typo; it means "dignified" or "refined", usually used when referring to someone having noble, or upper-class manners.

How can I play new story events? I dont see anting I cant see new characters or persue new story events. What I need do? (I download new version 2.2 BTW)
Make sure you've done all of Pixie's events (check her Character Card), then sleep to see the Qarinah/Asteria meeting in the garden. After that just sleep again and follow the instructions :)

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I've done all th content I think and wow this game is insanely good. There's a lot of plot twists after the first hour-ish. And if I was to have two minor complaints it'd be that the first part of the game until the point of no return is maybe a bit long. It's a good introduction to some characters and the story but considering after that point the "real" game begins and there's so much that opens up. Kinda wish that happened sooner. There's also not that much sexual content until that point and then it comes a lot of often which is nice too.

And the second thing (which is totally selfish, probably unreasonable to expect, and definitely my own stupid opinion) is that I don't like the idea of my girls having sex with other guys... potentially. There's not much of that to be fair. There's a photo of an evil guy touching my mom's butt (which is uncomfortable more because it's mom than anything else, I don't even know if she's supposed to still be alive an appear later although I wouldn't be shocked if she did) and the other one was a choice I coudl make myself, which is fine. Scary but fine. (there's also Luna but that's a very specific circomstance that I can live with...)

I'm in love with the characters. I'm so glad Gwen and Chloe actually become part of the main cast. Pixie is adorable, Lily is fucking great. I was not expecting that level of quality out of this game, I'm very impressed.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the bug report - it's already been fixed for Sunday's update :) And "genteel" isn't a typo; it means "dignified" or "refined", usually used when referring to someone having noble, or upper-class manners.

Make sure you've done all of Pixie's events (check her Character Card), then sleep to see the Qarinah/Asteria meeting in the garden. After that just sleep again and follow the instructions :)
Thanks :D BTW how can I find luna this find the way thing is hard LOL

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I tried after you said but this doesnt work. When I do this this will end ''Go west or ''Retur to entrance'' Screen for me :(
Once you've lit the candle, you will get an extra line of dialogue every time you move. It will say "The flame from the candle flickers to the _____ ". Just go in the direction the candle flame flickers :)

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Once you've lit the candle, you will get an extra line of dialogue every time you move. It will say "The flame from the candle flickers to the _____ ". Just go in the direction the candle flame flickers :)
When I was at that spot, first thing I was wondering about was if I am just looping around in circles thanks to the messages - It took like 15-20 steps, which to me felt way too long and I never encountered the turnback message once.

Other than that - the game's great, quite plot heavy with little interaction at this point though. Good to see all the different systems working and in place (character cards, locations, interactions, properties and everything really) - many devs seem to just put these systems in retroactively when they would crop up, resulting in spaghetti code that is as much a mess to untangle as it would be with real spaghetti. So kudos for that.
Sadly, there's little interactivity as of yet, and I feel there's gonna be a heavy replay emphasis with new updates, given that all of the different levels of interaction with the girls in act 1 are basically not possible at this point. Given how long and elaborate the story is up to the second act, this might be quite a bit of text to get through again with updates adding extras in act 1.

Or is this not planned at all, but rather putting all the things in once act 2 actually starts rolling off with more interactivity with your girls?

EDIT: Also, also: Is a splitting story, where you could miss certain events/elements planned at some point or another? Because from what I could tell so far, there is no such thing, which in my opinion is great. Having branching stories that lead to game overs or missed content for a choice that seemed reasonable for the player seems to me like unnecessary punishment to enforce replayability.

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
Great update arc, can't wait for pixie to be fuckable. Just question if you can pregnant fay are children going to be hybrids or ? Sorry for my bad English

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
When I was at that spot, first thing I was wondering about was if I am just looping around in circles thanks to the messages - It took like 15-20 steps, which to me felt way too long and I never encountered the turnback message once.

Other than that - the game's great, quite plot heavy with little interaction at this point though. Good to see all the different systems working and in place (character cards, locations, interactions, properties and everything really) - many devs seem to just put these systems in retroactively when they would crop up, resulting in spaghetti code that is as much a mess to untangle as it would be with real spaghetti. So kudos for that.
Sadly, there's little interactivity as of yet, and I feel there's gonna be a heavy replay emphasis with new updates, given that all of the different levels of interaction with the girls in act 1 are basically not possible at this point. Given how long and elaborate the story is up to the second act, this might be quite a bit of text to get through again with updates adding extras in act 1.

Or is this not planned at all, but rather putting all the things in once act 2 actually starts rolling off with more interactivity with your girls?

EDIT: Also, also: Is a splitting story, where you could miss certain events/elements planned at some point or another? Because from what I could tell so far, there is no such thing, which in my opinion is great. Having branching stories that lead to game overs or missed content for a choice that seemed reasonable for the player seems to me like unnecessary punishment to enforce replayability.
The straight-shot route to Luna takes 14 steps, which admittedly is a lot but that's because the tunnels are an actual maze, with multiple routes and many dead-ends which will come into play in later updates. Hopefully it's not too tiresome for people right now :)

Act Two is where the true interactivity with the girls begins - Act One is more of an extended tutorial/teaser/world setup kind of thing. I'll no doubt go back over it multiple times before the game is finished to polish it up, tighten some storylines and clean some of the code, but you won't be forced to restart to get new content/interactions.

Corrupted Kingdoms won't have branching paths. I personally don't like having to play the same game three or four times just to see all the content, so it won't be a feature in this game. That being said, your choices will shape the game world in unique ways - but these "world shaping" choices will occur at the end of a storyline rather than the beginning or midway through. For example: Players are currently on a storyline that will end with them being able to choose whether to imprison a character, exile them (if you chose "Justice" at the start of the game) or have them executed (If you chose "Revenge"). This choice will be remembered and referenced and will impact the game's final ending, but it won't lock you out of specific content.

My attitude towards replayability is that if players want to replay the game then that's awesome, but it won't ever be something you have to do :)

Great update arc, can't wait for pixie to be fuckable. Just question if you can pregnant fay are children going to be hybrids or ? Sorry for my bad English
We're slowly but surely getting to the update that will allow players to have sex with Pixie. Hang in there! ;)

As for the children question, I have a specific plan in mind for what sort of role they're going to play in the game, but for now it's a secret. Sorry! :)

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Corrupted Kingdoms won't have branching paths. I personally don't like having to play the same game three or four times just to see all the content, so it won't be a feature in this game. That being said, your choices will shape the game world in unique ways - but these "world shaping" choices will occur at the end of a storyline rather than the beginning or midway through. For example: Players are currently on a storyline that will end with them being able to choose whether to imprison a character, exile them (if you chose "Justice" at the start of the game) or have them executed (If you chose "Revenge"). This choice will be remembered and referenced and will impact the game's final ending, but it won't lock you out of specific content.

My attitude towards replayability is that if players want to replay the game then that's awesome, but it won't ever be something you have to do :)
YES, So much yes in this!

This is probably best news so far. Having to go through a chore of what basically amounts to "jumping through elaborate hoops" or "going out of your characters way" only to see all the content a game has to offer in one playthrough, instead of one fourth, is absolutely asinine - especially if it has a long runtime already. I'd have this stuff in puzzle games, not in games that try to tell one cohesive story.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes