Akallia

Aug 16, 2020
Game opened fine first time. Played for a few hours with no issues at all. Went to load the game a second time and now it's just a black screen that never changes. Reinstalling lets me start the game over at the cost of my save data, but as soon as I close it and open it again the issue returns. Can't play after the initial open.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Game opened fine first time. Played for a few hours with no issues at all. Went to load the game a second time and now it's just a black screen that never changes. Reinstalling lets me start the game over at the cost of my save data, but as soon as I close it and open it again the issue returns. Can't play after the initial open.
Yeah Ren'Py 7.4 is a clusterfuck...
  1. Back up your saves before uninstalling. Really where they are at can be found with a simple search.
  2. Give JoiPlay a try as it seems to work better than the apks

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In my defense it's been months since I had the free time to invest into playing this game. Like since version 7.something.
So what ever did happen to Alice? Also does the murder mystery get solved in the current version? No spoilers for the later please. Just a yes or no.
Chloe spends the afternoon time slot with Alice every weekday (away from the manor, you can't visit them), plus Alice is around the manor each weekend, plus she comes along on Chloe's beach date and is in a couple of the group play scenes in the daycare. Really she ought to just move into the manor though, I have no idea why she hasn't.

Reactions: masterdragonson

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Chloe spends the afternoon time slot with Alice every weekday (away from the manor, you can't visit them), plus Alice is around the manor each weekend, plus she comes along on Chloe's beach date and is in a couple of the group play scenes in the daycare. Really she ought to just move into the manor though, I have no idea why she hasn't.
Indeed. I mean, given the situation I feel the MC has a duty of care for this child.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
How to train charisma and martial I remember in my last save I can train that but now I don't see any button to do it can someone tell why or can someone share a save with full stats I don't care how far you play

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
You know, I'd expected someone to have mentioned this before, but it's not a new scene and it hasn't been fixed so maybe nobody thought to point it out: during the scene where you find Madison talking on her mobile in the school office (first scene after she gives you a handjob) her stockinged thigh is BLATANTLY clipping through her skirt. It really should be rerendered to fix it, it looks embarrassingly amateurish. A bit of model clipping can be overlooked during an animation, but in a still scene? Across several successive renders as the camera angle changes? Just a really bad look.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
You know, I'd expected someone to have mentioned this before, but it's not a new scene and it hasn't been fixed so maybe nobody thought to point it out: during the scene where you find Madison talking on her mobile in the school office (first scene after she gives you a handjob) her stockinged thigh is BLATANTLY clipping through her skirt. It really should be rerendered to fix it, it looks embarrassingly amateurish. A bit of model clipping can be overlooked during an animation, but in a still scene? Across several successive renders as the camera angle changes? Just a really bad look.
Koikatsu works like that at times. To really fix it would require either editing the skirt and/or it's colliders or making an entirely new mesh for it.

A lot of clothing mods in Koikatsu have this problem with non-default characters in certain poses/positions.

Reactions: User1230
Apr 16, 2020
You must be new to koikatsu. :KEK:

Jan 7, 2021
Is it fixable? Sure but that isn't something Arc will do unless people complain a lot. He doesn't have the skills to mod koikatsu enough to fix it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes