QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Just played through the game for the first time in a long while. I miss Morgana's old model but I'm a freak like that, I prefer more monstrous monster girls. Other than that mild disappointment, it is remarkable how much this game has grown and improved! The story is pretty great, the characters are distinct and enjoyable, all around this is a great time. My only complaint is that now I'm all caught up.
I hear you. I still think that Sarrah Kerrigan was sexier in the original Brood War than anywhere modern.

So how does Morgana look now? I can't boot the game up until the weekend to check.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I hear you. I still think that Sarrah Kerrigan was sexier in the original Brood War than anywhere modern.

So how does Morgana look now? I can't boot the game up until the weekend to check.
Agreed on Kerrigan, buddy

The picture of Morgana in the op is her current look, I don't know when the change happened but I reckon it's been a while.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Agreed on Kerrigan, buddy

The picture of Morgana in the op is her current look, I don't know when the change happened but I reckon it's been a while.
It changed in 0.70. Personally, Morgana is pretty much the only girl who changed that I actually prefer the new one.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What's the name of the evil guard girl with dark hair that you use "shatter" on again?
Also, what ever happened to her sister. I always felt it was a supremely dick move on the MC's part to let her live alone whilst we essentially enslave her only caretaker and provider. I mean, obviously she is too young for any sort of romance content. But I always thought the MC should have adopted her. Especially now that I hear children are in the game anyway.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
What's the name of the evil guard girl with dark hair that you use "shatter" on again?
Also, what ever happened to her sister. I always felt it was a supremely dick move on the MC's part to let her live alone whilst we essentially enslave her only caretaker and provider. I mean, obviously she is too young for any sort of romance content. But I always thought the MC should have adopted her. Especially now that I hear children are in the game anyway.
The "evil guard girl" is Chloe and her sister is Alice :)

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The "evil guard girl" is Chloe and her sister is Alice :)
In my defense it's been months since I had the free time to invest into playing this game. Like since version 7.something.
So what ever did happen to Alice? Also does the murder mystery get solved in the current version? No spoilers for the later please. Just a yes or no.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
There's no climax yet aka unifinished just like MOST of 'em...
I had to ask what with months and a lot of versions since I played last. So just how far down the line to completion is this than? Is there like a roadmap or something?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I had to ask what with months and a lot of versions since I played last. So just how far down the line to completion is this than? Is there like a roadmap or something?
i don't think there is a roadmap otherwise there would've been at least ONE completed thing...

It'd be funny if the roadmap itself ain't even finished.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I honestly feel sorry for Chloe. The fact that she has those outbursts means she's constantly aware that she's being kept as a slave and raped. With the others at least after the MC "turned" them, they are into him consensually. And I'd go so far as say even the hooker you can use shatter on is better off than Chloe, since she doesn't seem to be aware of her state.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I honestly feel sorry for Chloe. The fact that she has those outbursts means she's constantly aware that she's being kept as a slave and raped. With the others at least after the MC "turned" them, they are into him consensually. And I'd go so far as say even the hooker you can use shatter on is better off than Chloe, since she doesn't seem to be aware of her state.
Why not use shatter on Alice too? Make 'em both the same and it'll be a win-win.

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
I have been looking around here but even though the question was asked, it got no response.
I have 2 Org. leads and one i have for a while now. One don't have the "NO CONTENT" tag on it so i imagine i could do something.
I just can't for the life of me figure out what.

The lead is

Talk to Chloe
(According to Gramps, Chloe used to be one of the Organisation's top Fey hunters. I need to talk to her...)

Problem is, the only time when i can talk to her (as far as i know) in her room there's no option to talk to her about it.
Anyone with an idea? Maybe there's nothing for it in the current version and the lack of the "no content" tag is just an oversight.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I have been looking around here but even though the question was asked, it got no response.
I have 2 Org. leads and one i have for a while now. One don't have the "NO CONTENT" tag on it so i imagine i could do something.
I just can't for the life of me figure out what.

The lead is

Talk to Chloe
(According to Gramps, Chloe used to be one of the Organisation's top Fey hunters. I need to talk to her...)

Problem is, the only time when i can talk to her (as far as i know) in her room there's no option to talk to her about it.
Anyone with an idea? Maybe there's nothing for it in the current version and the lack of the "no content" tag is just an oversight.
Hopefully it's not a remnant from the darned skip bug.

That lead, it expects you to go to the west hallway during morning or afternoon after you healed Chloe.

If nothing happens then the skip bug might've done some weird stuff and I might need you to send me your savefile so I can fix it.

Also you're more likely to get an answer on the discord.

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
Hopefully it's not a remnant from the darned skip bug.

That lead, it expects you to go to the west hallway during morning or afternoon after you healed Chloe.

If nothing happens then the skip bug might've done some weird stuff and I might need you to send me your savefile so I can fix it.

Also you're more likely to get an answer on the discord.
Ah yeah silly me i actually have the discord :D
It's definitely a bug then since talking to Chloe don't do anything. I have finished the current content as of 9.9.
I can send my save on discord

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes