Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Some already have family events. Like kana, the headpat and the festival both can involve lil kana (your choice). Lil pixie can join the bicycle ride and the story telling event with alice in the garden. I'm sure there will be more family stuff in the future, i just dont know if lilys girl will have much fun in the bar/club or with her style of playing baseball ^^

Reactions: demondelic.psy

aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
Hey does anyone know the last whistle - key that the nun gave a whistle when u followed her down to a basement or something from a couple of updates ago. I've got no idea. Thanks Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sorry no, but cant you ask the nun again? I didnt remembered one of the first, went back to her and she said it again.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Just played through the game for the first time in a long while. I miss Morgana's old model but I'm a freak like that, I prefer more monstrous monster girls. Other than that mild disappointment, it is remarkable how much this game has grown and improved! The story is pretty great, the characters are distinct and enjoyable, all around this is a great time. My only complaint is that now I'm all caught up.

Reactions: MadFoole
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes