Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, I think we've cucked The house MILFs (Aunt, Blonde hoe MILF and burning building survivor included) then Miss Yandere since she's pretty much engaged and we just broke their probably-nice-relationship but that's not our problem~~~

Maybe even the college since I don't think those students are all single...

WE are the MC after all, we're the ones doing the cucking not the ones being cucked~~~

dkzl10

Jan 3, 2021
Hmm, I think we've cucked The house MILFs (Aunt, Blonde hoe MILF and burning building survivor included) then Miss Yandere since she's pretty much engaged and we just broke their probably-nice-relationship but that's not our problem~~~

Maybe even the college since I don't think those students are all single...

WE are the MC after all, we're the ones doing the cucking not the ones being cucked~~~
I don't like netorare, but I like netori, so it's okay.kkk

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Is the pregnancy part still just these "this is how they would look if pregnant"-images?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The crystal seems to indicate you can breed more than once per girl. That implemented yet? I've not quite gotten to try it and won't for days.
Yes, you can. But you can only have one child from each woman in the day care at the farm at any one time, so you have to put the first offspring into the Crystal before you can impregnate the woman for a second time.

Jan 7, 2021
Soooo, is it possible to support a project on Patreon like this one without it showing up on your list of projects you support? I'd like to support it but don't need to be cancelled.
ArcGames used to love this site so wouldn't think he would actually retaliate if you showed support... Though a lot has changed since the 69 update.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
By "single" , I mean not in a relationship with others.
So when I saw I want to focus on single femlae characters. I mean the girls that have no boyfriends or husbands.
Then you might want to avoid games with the cheating tag. Though I get it, tags are worthless a lot of the time since they don't show how much of something there is in the game.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

Segatbr

Oct 12, 2019
Is just me or every update the Android version is broken?

Almost all version whan i try update dont work, so i make a clean install and copy the save file.

But this 0.10.0 non of the 3 links work for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is just me or every update the Android version is broken?

Almost all version whan i try update dont work, so i make a clean install and copy the save file.

But this 0.10.0 non of the 3 links work for me.
It's been broken in some way since Arc updated Ren'Py to 7.4.4, he his hoping this will get fixed by Ren'Py Tom soon™
Whether it actually will or if it will just bring more problems is hard to speculate.

Reactions: Segatbr

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
The crystal seems to indicate you can breed more than once per girl. That implemented yet? I've not quite gotten to try it and won't for days.
You can have one child per mother in the game world at the same time. Then you can 'release' the child to explore the nexus ('get out ya little shit!') and then have another child with the mother - who will look and act like the previous child. But every mother has a very different looking and acting child with different cute events, which I prefer to randomly breeding generic pokemon.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes