infernorock

Jul 11, 2020
Nice game, love the contents! But I having black screen issue since 0.9.9 - 0.10.0 on android, any solution or quick fix would be great ?

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.9.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.0-pc update patch.rar
Mega

Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i still don't understand to instal the update, i'm just extract inside game folder like the tutorial, but when i open the game it's still the same version.
can someone help?

edit: done.
im just unren the update then paste to my game and it's updated.
sorry my bad.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i still don't understand to instal the update, i'm just extract inside game folder like the tutorial, but when i open the game it's still the same version.
can someone help?
When you look in the 'game' folder are there any other RPA files besides the patch?
If not this falls into Note 2 since files outside the archive will take priority on what's inside them. This can happen with compressed versions or those who use unrpa as there isn't really a point to restore the RPA archives after extraction, those are mostly a cheesy form of drm.

If you can take a Screenshot of the game folder.

While I don't normally do this here is an unrpa update, it's less of a patch and more just overwrites/adds whatever files were changed. A bit harder to track what changed too in case someone updates out of order :p

If you're curious more info about Modding Ren'py 101

Reactions: Kavilia

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
When you look in the 'game' folder are there any other RPA files besides the patch?
If not this falls into Note 2 since files outside the archive will take priority on what's inside them. This can happen with compressed versions or those who use unrpa as there isn't really a point to restore the RPA archives after extraction, those are mostly a cheesy form of drm.

If you can take a Screenshot of the game folder.

While I don't normally do this here is an unrpa update, it's less of a patch and more just overwrites/adds whatever files were changed. A bit harder to track what changed too in case someone updates out of order :p
Mega

If you're curious more info about Modding Ren'py 101
it's done, i'm using the compress version.
i just need to unrpa the update then paste to my game folder, and it's work fine.
sorry i was not read the instruction properly.
thx btw.

Last edited:

_weirdbasementguy_

Oct 20, 2020
Is it just me or did the latest update break the game on android, updating from the previous version just gives "game could not be installed" and deleting the previous game and then installing it gives a version where the layout of the game is fucked (the dialog is in the bar with menu, skip, back etc) making it largely unreadable.

Last edited:

infernorock

Jul 11, 2020
Is it just me or did the latest update break the game on android, updating from the previous version just gives "game could not be installed" and deleting the previous game and then installing it gives a version where the layout of the game is fucked (the dialog is in the bar with menu, skip, back etc) making it largely unreadable.
Well at least you still can run the game, mine just stuck on black screen.

theola

Dec 21, 2019
I've played the game for couple hours now, while the concept is great, I find the layers upon layers of secrecy very annoying. Does it get any better?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I've played the game for couple hours now, while the concept is great, I find the layers upon layers of secrecy very annoying. Does it get any better?
Not yet. It's a secret to everyone imgbin-emoji-wink-sticker-smiley-emoticon-hand-emoji-emoji-Wv38ufwqYyZaxizGMSEeF40et.png
If you want juicy lore well Master of Puppets tends to write up reviews with a lot more thought put into them.

Reactions: theola

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ren'Py 7.4.5 "The Five-Leaf Clover"

Experimental Build Blah Blah Lyx likes to put barbecue sauce on your baby's back ribs Blah Blah gives them a tender butt rub Blah Blah use at your own risk...

Figured I'd try the luck of the Irish and see if this actually makes a working Android Build.
Notes:
  • I don't have Arc's signing keys so this is treated as if it was release by someone who isn't the developer... Shouldn't need Sherlock Holmes to come to this conclusion but some people are special.
  • !!! Back Up Your Saves Before Trying This !!! You're likely going to have to uninstall the old to put the new one on and Arc didn't figure out how to save to an SD Card on Android.
    Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/saves
  • Please report any success stories on the Discord. Maybe this is the chosen one :unsure: If it fails spectacularly however you can comment here as Arc doesn't have anything to do with this unofficial release.
  • Shockingly I don't play on Android so this was tested using the , an Android Emulator.
CK v0.10.0 made with Ren'Py 7.4.5.1601
Edit: Updated to Ren'Py 7.4.5.1621 Released on May 19, 2021

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there a way to make Gwen chill a bit? Her constant harrassment of the player over the phone and occasional threats are a bit annoying in the long run.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes