HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Under Options, there is something for Gwen. Have you changed that?
Cheers
I, for one, turned that off REAL early - but she is still my least favorite interaction in the game. I hate yandere characters. I guess because I had an "overly attached" girlfriend in college that quite literally ended up with vandalism of my car, police intervention, a restraining order, and security at my wedding (to a different girl!) 4 years later :mad:.

Segatbr

Oct 12, 2019
Ren'Py 7.4.5 "The Five-Leaf Clover"

Experimental Build Blah Blah Lyx likes to put barbecue sauce on your baby's back ribs Blah Blah gives them a tender butt rub Blah Blah use at your own risk...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Figured I'd try the luck of the Irish and see if this actually makes a working Android Build.
Notes:
  • I don't have Arc's signing keys so this is treated as if it was release by someone who isn't the developer... Shouldn't need Sherlock Holmes to come to this conclusion but some people are special.
  • !!! Back Up Your Saves Before Trying This !!! You're likely going to have to uninstall the old to put the new one on and Arc didn't figure out how to save to an SD Card on Android.
    Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/saves
  • Please report any success stories on the Discord. Maybe this is the chosen one :unsure: If it fails spectacularly however you can comment here as Arc doesn't have anything to do with this unofficial release.
  • Shockingly I don't play on Android so this was tested using the , an Android Emulator.
CK v0.10.0 made with Ren'Py 7.4.5.1601
com.domain.corruptedkingdoms-1000-universal-release.apk 988.6 MB
Mega

I tried your link and have the same problem, install ok but black screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there a way to make Gwen chill a bit? Her constant harrassment of the player over the phone and occasional threats are a bit annoying in the long run.
You can switch off yandere in the options, or just make sure to fuck her at least once a week.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I tried your link and have the same problem, install ok but black screen.
Thanks for testing it.

If you haven't deleted it yet would you mind trying something?

Try extracting this to
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/

As of Ren'Py 7.4 (late 2020), Model-Based rendering needs to be enabled to be used. This is done by setting config.gl2 to True, using:

define config.gl2 = True

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You can switch off yandere in the options, or just make sure to fuck her at least once a week.
That only partially takes care of the problem. She still calls all the time. :) Already got the fix in the post right below mine though. Thanks for helping as well.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for testing it.

If you haven't deleted it yet would you mind trying something?

Try extracting this to
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/

Not working.
Also don't you have to initialize that code?
Init python or something. I don't really know how that works anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That only partially takes care of the problem. She still calls all the time. :) Already got the fix in the post right below mine though. Thanks for helping as well.
If she's in the calling you stage you need to fuck her a few more times to start to bring her yandere score down, remembering that it only counts once per day so you can't fuck her three times in a day to get more effect. She gains three points each day you don't fuck her and loses 25 each day you do. She calls you when her score is between 60 and 90. Or you can just turn it off completely, of course. I leave it on because I think the sniffing you scene is actually kind of hot.

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
So I re-downloaded to have another play through and see the new updates I missed. Ummm. Not going to happen. Why is the text so low on the screen and literally rolls underneath the menu bar? (Android) it's actually far too distracting to get through the very first scene trying to read through 'back skip save menu' literally all the time. It wasn't like this before..

Apr 6, 2020
Is it just me or did the latest update break the game on android, updating from the previous version just gives "game could not be installed" and deleting the previous game and then installing it gives a version where the layout of the game is fucked (the dialog is in the bar with menu, skip, back etc) making it largely unreadable.
Same I get the same issues

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Not working.
Also don't you have to initialize that code?
Init python or something. I don't really know how that works anyway.
The "define" part should take care of that.

But while putting it there does save re-downloading the entire bloody thing again it might be more finicky.
I recall the Android Builds not liking the non-compiled rpy files.

Lets see...
Change up the Main Menu to tell if this thing is on...
Move android-icon files to the Main Game Directory so they load this time round...
F*ck it, upload the entire dists folder. 4 GB is going to take awhile but the universal is up.

Edit: Updated to Ren'Py 7.4.5.1621 Released on May 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how do i activate console
(folder the game is located in) -> renpy -> common -> 00console.rpy (just open in notepad or something) -> find "config.console = false" and set it to "config.console = True" (can use ctrl + f). Should be on line 108. Capital letter is important.
Press shift + o to open the console when in game, I'm pretty sure.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes