Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Act 2 starts when you wake up after the events at the organization base/lab.
clicked on the girls

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cards_character.rpy", line 153, in execute
  File "game/cards_character.rpy", line 185, in execute
  File "game/cards_character.rpy", line 189, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "lily.rpyc", line 1369, in script call
  File "emma.rpyc", line 821, in script call
  File "flat.rpyc", line 116, in script call
  File "time.rpyc", line 125, in script call
  File "myroom.rpyc", line 89, in script call
  File "myroom.rpyc", line 54, in script
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 917, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1110, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1423, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1542, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 654, in get_field

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.2.3
Thu Sep 19 18:00:53 2019
so that did not help :p
did not even notice that bug until you told me to click on the pictures of the girls.
had not clicked there at all

Last edited:

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Damn, i thought i was near the end of this update when i took Kana to the festival...i held off the talk with jessica so no organization stuff yet. i had talked to her and listened to the guys outside by the car but backtracked right away so i could go to the festival first.

When i took Kana to the festival, i seems it should be an all day affair and yet you come back at the same time of day as you left, in my case Saturday morning. Should not the festival be something that is only started in the morning and ends at night? I mean there is a train ride just to get there and Kana does fall asleep on the way back. Riding a train for the first time should not loll you to sleep.
Just a thought.

Other than that i have thoroughly enjoyed the game so far. now to see what happens with the organization...

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
clicked on the girls

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 917, in menu
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1110, in display_menu
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1423, in __init__
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1542, in set_text
  File "T:\games\sex games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 654, in get_field

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.2.3
did not even notice that bug until you told me to click on the pictures of the girls.
same here clicked on 2 characters and game crashed with same error

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The same crash but from the looks of it for different reasons happened before, could try the same quick fix Arc gave...

"First of all, could you try saving and then reloading the game, then moving to a different screen and try opening the Character Cards? If what I suspect is the problem actually is the problem, the Cards should work."

If you overwrite old game versions with the new one, could also try a fresh download. Just move your save folder over, but the hidden back up one should work so you shouldn't really have to. Otherwise no idea, never had a crash.

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Damn, i thought i was near the end of this update when i took Kana to the festival...i held off the talk with jessica so no organization stuff yet. i had talked to her and listened to the guys outside by the car but backtracked right away so i could go to the festival first.

When i took Kana to the festival, i seems it should be an all day affair and yet you come back at the same time of day as you left, in my case Saturday morning. Should not the festival be something that is only started in the morning and ends at night? I mean there is a train ride just to get there and Kana does fall asleep on the way back. Riding a train for the first time should not loll you to sleep.
Just a thought.

Other than that i have thoroughly enjoyed the game so far. now to see what happens with the organization...
I just ran a few tests, and going to the festival does move the time forward by one segment. Perhaps you have an older version of the game? I'm not sure. If you're on the latest version and the time isn't moving forward after the festival scene let me know! Thanks for the kind words, and I hope you enjoy the rest of what the game has so far :)

clicked on the girls

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.2.3
same here clicked on 2 characters and game crashed with same error
The only reason I can think of for that error is that you've tried to use the SHIFT-O dev console to adjust the girl's stats (In this particular case, it looks like Annie's) outside of their maximum range. If you have then you'll have to reset the stats you changed and it should work again.

If you haven't used the dev console then I honestly have no idea what the issue could be. Could you let me know the version you're on and if it's a clean save or an old one, the specific girls its crashing on, where you are in the story, and if you'd done anything unusual or come across any glitches or bugs beforehand. Thanks :)

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Yet another patient of the 'Oscar Syndrome'. Too much story, very little fappable material ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's tons of nukige works here, but the ones with actual effort put into character development, beyond that directly involved in the sex scenes, are both infrequent and some of the most popular. There's a dozen Man of the House and Four Elements Trainer for every Long Live the Princess or The Last Sovereign, which makes the latter treasures - and if Arc wants to produce treasures, I'm all for it.

I'm also putting my money where my mouth is, since I'm a patron of LLtP, TLS, and CK. If you like the nukige titles, then support some of the up-and-coming ones on Patreon to encourage their creators.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
There's tons of nukige works here, but the ones with actual effort put into character development, beyond that directly involved in the sex scenes, are both infrequent and some of the most popular. There's a dozen Man of the House and Four Elements Trainer for every Long Live the Princess or The Last Sovereign, which makes the latter treasures - and if Arc wants to produce treasures, I'm all for it.

I'm also putting my money where my mouth is, since I'm a patron of LLtP, TLS, and CK. If you like the nukige titles, then support some of the up-and-coming ones on Patreon to encourage their creators.
I just ran a few tests, and going to the festival does move the time forward by one segment. Perhaps you have an older version of the game? I'm not sure. If you're on the latest version and the time isn't moving forward after the festival scene let me know! Thanks for the kind words, and I hope you enjoy the rest of what the game has so far :)

The only reason I can think of for that error is that you've tried to use the SHIFT-O dev console to adjust the girl's stats (In this particular case, it looks like Annie's) outside of their maximum range. If you have then you'll have to reset the stats you changed and it should work again.

If you haven't used the dev console then I honestly have no idea what the issue could be. Could you let me know the version you're on and if it's a clean save or an old one, the specific girls its crashing on, where you are in the story, and if you'd done anything unusual or come across any glitches or bugs beforehand. Thanks :)
100 % fresh install and no saves used cleared all saves before installdid not modify any stats and did not use unren eather incloseing the traceback and it crashed when i pressed on aunty think her name was jessica aka landlady

While running game code:
File "game/cards_character.rpy", line 677, in execute
File "game/cards_character.rpy", line 709, in execute
File "game/cards_character.rpy", line 713, in execute

Full traceback:
File "flat.rpyc", line 198, in script
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
**display_args)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1423, in __init__
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1542, in set_text
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.2.3
Thu Sep 19 15:05:34 2019
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1423, in __init__
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1542, in set_text
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.2.3

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
100 % fresh install and no saves used cleared all saves before installdid not modify any stats and did not use unren eather incloseing the traceback and it crashed when i pressed on aunty think her name was jessica aka landlady

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "flat.rpyc", line 198, in script
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
**display_args)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "H:\VN GAMES\CorruptedKingdoms-0.2.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
self.update()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.2.3
self.update()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.2.3
Weirder and weirder... Okay, well as TheBlueKnight mentioned above, could you try saving your game, reloading it, and moving to a new screen - then try opening the Cards again? I fixed the bug that this workaround was supposed to deal with, but it may have cropped up again somehow.

Failing that, a few questions to help me narrow it down:

1. Have you played any previous versions of the game before on this particular machine?

2. What OS are you running and which download link did you get the game from?

3. Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the Character Cards again? (I know it sounds ridiculous, but it honestly solves about 80% of Ren'py-related problems).

If the save/reload/move workaround and restarting your computer don't work, could you also send me a copy of the save you're using when the Character Cards crash? I'll need to dig into the saved variables.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Since i did not have a save just before going to the festival i started a new game... and i had completed the current version. I went to the festival and got back in the morning but after talking to Kana it did change to the afternoon.
i guess i did not see that the first time. But should not the time advance while you are at the festival? or when you get on the train to leave? It just seems weird that you get back to the farm and talk and its still morning then changes.

PuggoFrogo3 What do you need a walkthrough for? if you think you are missing something check your "leads" on the laptop. When looking at the map go to any new locations that show up.

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Weirder and weirder... Okay, well as TheBlueKnight mentioned above, could you try saving your game, reloading it, and moving to a new screen - then try opening the Cards again? I fixed the bug that this workaround was supposed to deal with, but it may have cropped up again somehow.

Failing that, a few questions to help me narrow it down:

1. Have you played any previous versions of the game before on this particular machine?

2. What OS are you running and which download link did you get the game from?

3. Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the Character Cards again? (I know it sounds ridiculous, but it honestly solves about 80% of Ren'py-related problems).

If the save/reload/move workaround and restarting your computer don't work, could you also send me a copy of the save you're using when the Character Cards crash? I'll need to dig into the saved variables.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hi I played version 1 i think a long time ago on this pc im running windows 7-64 bit 16GB memory and 6 SSD drives with over 24 TB of storage and 2X gtx 1080 Cards and 4 External drives to boot and i downloaded from this site i download all my game from here except my steam and origin games and yes i did reboot my pc after crash and i think it worked
JUst a hint it would be nice is ui would show where the characters are in house like on ui kile jess in kitchen just saying.
Ps love the game and dam i love Pixie she is funny as hell and dame cute IMO.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Hi I played version 1 i think a long time ago on this pc im running windows 7-64 bit 16GB memory and 6 SSD drives with over 24 TB of storage and 2X gtx 1080 Cards and 4 External drives to boot and i downloaded from this site i download all my game from here except my steam and origin games and yes i did reboot my pc after crash and i think it worked
JUst a hint it would be nice is ui would show where the characters are in house like on ui kile jess in kitchen just saying.
Ps love the game and dam i love Pixie she is funny as hell and dame cute IMO.
Just so I'm clear - you rebooted your PC and now the Character Cards are working? :)

Having the girls' locations show up on the Character Cards is something I've been considering, but it would require a fair amount of tweaking existing code and experimentation (plus extra work every time I moved a girl for an Event) so right now it's on the back burner. One of those "I'm only one person so I have to prioritise the workload" sort of things, unfortunately.

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The same crash but from the looks of it for different reasons happened before, could try the same quick fix Arc gave...

"First of all, could you try saving and then reloading the game, then moving to a different screen and try opening the Character Cards? If what I suspect is the problem actually is the problem, the Cards should work."

If you overwrite old game versions with the new one, could also try a fresh download. Just move your save folder over, but the hidden back up one should work so you shouldn't really have to. Otherwise no idea, never had a crash.
~350 of these kind of sex games installed so hard to remember if I overwrote or created new and copied old saves in the new
when I get these error I know I often try to do what you said, new folder, and move saves, bt cant be sure and might be easier just to wait for next update and play any of the other games until then

I very rarely use the dev console, I do sometimes use the renpy savegame editor to skip grind, dont know if Ive done it, I might have, I dont remember
I can upload a save so maybe you can tell?
btw why would it crash? why would it not just show the altered numbers if that was the case?

edit::
my PC only been running 24/7 for 20 days, so will be maybe 2-3 weeks before I do a reboot

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
~350 of these kind of sex games installed so hard to remember if I overwrote or created new and copied old saves in the new
when I get these error I know I often try to do what you said, new folder, and move saves, bt cant be sure and might be easier just to wait for next update and play any of the other games until then

I very rarely use the dev console, I do sometimes use the renpy savegame editor to skip grind, dont know if Ive done it, I might have, I dont remember
I can upload a save so maybe you can tell?
btw why would it crash? why would it not just show the altered numbers if that was the case?

edit::
my PC only been running 24/7 for 20 days, so will be maybe 2-3 weeks before I do a reboot
Okay, I took a look at your save file and it's definitely been edited - Jessica's "Love" stat is set to 100, for example (maximum is 5), and there's at least a few other modifications too, so that's what's causing the crashing (the reason for the crash is that the girls' stats are used to call specific fields in certain arrays, so if the stat value is too high you get the index error).

Unfortunately there's not really much you can do at this point apart from starting again... I tried to set all the variables in your savegame to their proper states so I could send it back to you, but you're so far into the game that I can't be certain what each girl's stats are supposed to be for you at this point and I'm not 100% sure how many variables have been edited. Trying to clean up and continue from this point will likely result in broken quests, glitchy storylines, and events happening out of order.

So... sorry! Wish I could be of more help, but unfortunately a new start is the only way to be sure you won't get any future errors.

If you want to edit the game in the future, then "bag_cash" to change your money is safe, but that's about it. Fortunately, earning money is the only thing that can be considered "grindy" in CK so you shouldn't need to edit anything else to speed up the game :)

Reactions: Bajingo

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Just so I'm clear - you rebooted your PC and now the Character Cards are working? :)

Having the girls' locations show up on the Character Cards is something I've been considering, but it would require a fair amount of tweaking existing code and experimentation (plus extra work every time I moved a girl for an Event) so right now it's on the back burner. One of those "I'm only one person so I have to prioritise the workload" sort of things, unfortunately.

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game!
I still Havent tried all the cards yet just annie cus i wonted to see if i could buy the farm going to check all cards 1 by 1 and let you know if error comes up again heres hopeing

Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes