damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Really enjoyed the game and models, usually i am not into mindcontrol but i like the premise and wanna see where it goes and the gameplay is super good...hopefully no or less grind in the future updates. And Yeah Pixie is definitely Waifu Material :love:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Really enjoyed the game and models, usually i am not into mindcontrol but i like the premise and wanna see where it goes and the gameplay is super good...hopefully no or less grind in the future updates. And Yeah Pixie is definitely Waifu Material :love:
Aww, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the game, even though it's not your usually preferred genre. And I'm sure Pixie will be delighted that you like her so much ;)

Don't worry about grind - the game will be as grind-free as I can make it! You should be able to buy any individual item you want with a single day's work at the bar, stat training is going to have attached storylines and content will be gated behind story missions, investigating leads, and that sort of thing. No click-click-clicking on the same thing for hours on end just to hit some arbitrary numerical marker!

Reactions: damien_sensei

CpartyC

Dec 13, 2017
Well to add something more, im very impressed this looks like one of the best Koikatsu games so far. Keep up the good work, and for 0.1.0 version there is decent size of content, so looking forward to new updates. :)
Also wondering is the protag visible ?

Reactions: Eurocorp

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Well to add something more, im very impressed this looks like one of the best Koikatsu games so far. Keep up the good work, and for 0.1.0 version there is decent size of content, so looking forward to new updates. :)
Also wondering is the protag visible ?
Thanks for the kind words! The next update will be out this Sunday, so I hope you enjoy it :)

The game is essentially POV (although I do play with unrealistic angles and distances for dramatic purposes) so whilst you may see various body parts (arms and hands, mostly) you'll never see a full-body shot or see the face. I'd like to leave the MC's appearance to the player's imagination as much as possible.

Reactions: CpartyC

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no dutch angles..we'll slap the taste out of the mouth of any dev that uses dutch angles... ;)

Dec 8, 2017
tbh when i started playing the game i didn't expected much but thank god i was so wrong. everthing about this game is nicely done, pixie best girl btw. tho there's a slight problem with chat box. it's too small and font of the titles makes it harder to read. keep up the good work man

• Love
Reactions: ArcGames

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
This story has garnered my attention. Reminds me a lot of Long Live the Princess, snarky, perpetually horny pixie sidekick/boss aside. Love seeing more games featuring mythology on the Fey and other magical shenanigans. Curious to see where you take the story.

Last edited:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
As promised, the Patron/Subscriber v0.1.1 update has just been released!

The public release will be on Wednesday and I'll update the OP then. Hope everyone's having an awesome weekend!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nice. The two new girls are cute, I like blondes with darker eyes. Lily's new outfit is cute too, although I think her regular one suits her better. Maybe a version where she exchanges the shirt for a bikini would show off a bit more skin while still being "her"?
Also, I see you added an end of content notice to the leads! (y) That should help people know when they've seen everything there is to see. One other thing you could do is add a touch of colour to that, so it stands out a bit from the lead itself.
Screenshot from 2019-06-23 21-48-51.png vs Screenshot from 2019-06-23 21-48-58.png
Oh, and somehow you got an origin marker visible when you see Emma at college.
Screenshot from 2019-06-23 21-24-42.png
By her feet. Never seen rendering software that has those visible in the finished renders before.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Nice. The two new girls are cute, I like blondes with darker eyes. Lily's new outfit is cute too, although I think her regular one suits her better. Maybe a version where she exchanges the shirt for a bikini would show off a bit more skin while still being "her"?
Also, I see you added an end of content notice to the leads! (y) That should help people know when they've seen everything there is to see. One other thing you could do is add a touch of colour to that, so it stands out a bit from the lead itself.
View attachment 330288 vs View attachment 330289
Oh, and somehow you got an origin marker visible when you see Emma at college.
View attachment 330287
By her feet. Never seen rendering software that has those visible in the finished renders before.
Thanks for the feedback! All the girls will have at least five unique outfits, so hopefully the future ones will be more to your taste. And I think you're right about the touch of colour in the "NO MORE CONTENT" text - definitely separates it from the "proper" text.

As for the marker... crap. Good catch! It's a quirk of CharaStudio. I knew one would get past me eventually!

Just made the changes. The new text colour and fixed image will be in the public release build on Wednesday. Patron and Subscribestar download links will be updated to the hotfixed version within the hour.

Thanks for the suggestion and the bug report!

(EDIT: Done. Patron/Sub download links have been updated to hotfixed version, and Wednesday's public release will include the changes.)

Last edited:

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
Personally I can't wait for the fire girl and petite devil, those two look very cute.

And I'm really digging how we're helping Pixy out with her feelings. Poor girl's been waiting for someone to love her for a while.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You know, I didn't notice the first time around but did when starting a new save to try the revenge path; when you catch Morgana masturbating Pixie was jealous of her which is odd considering she's been encouraging us to fuck everything that moves since the very beginning. I wonder where that will end up going?
Also, when Pixie gets the message for us to go see Morgana, perhaps that should have a lead?

darkknight500

Jun 23, 2019
wait, is this version 0.01 or 0.1? because it says 0.1 on Patreon and 0.01 in game. Also, is the college interaction with emma or the amulet in the game yet?

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes