ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Personally I can't wait for the fire girl and petite devil, those two look very cute.

And I'm really digging how we're helping Pixy out with her feelings. Poor girl's been waiting for someone to love her for a while.
I'm glad you're enjoying it! And Pixie is absolutely dominating the weekly character voting so I'm happy you're liking her interactions - it looks like she's going to be a priority in every update at this rate!

You know, I didn't notice the first time around but did when starting a new save to try the revenge path; when you catch Morgana masturbating Pixie was jealous of her which is odd considering she's been encouraging us to fuck everything that moves since the very beginning. I wonder where that will end up going?
Also, when Pixie gets the message for us to go see Morgana, perhaps that should have a lead?
Pixie's relationship with Morgana is complicated, to say the least! It's something that will be explored in quite a bit of depth in future updates (sooner rather than later if the character voting continues the way it's been going!)

I'm trying to keep Leads to a minimum, so if it's the beginning of a storyline and the objective is literally just "Talk to X to start it" then I probably won't make a Lead out of that (hopefully encouraging people to wander around and talk to NPCs to uncover things more organically). But if that turns out to be confusing or irritating to people I'll start adding Leads for that sort of thing too.

wait, is this version 0.01 or 0.1? because it says 0.1 on Patreon and 0.01 in game. Also, is the college interaction with emma or the amulet in the game yet?
The version in the OP is 0.1 and the Patron/Sub version that was released yesterday is 0.1.1. Sorry for any confusion - the "001" was a leftover line of code from a very early test build. All releases from now on should be numbered correctly.

The 0.1.1 version has the Emma interaction in the college. Not sure what you mean by the amulet?

(0.1.1 will be released publicly this Wednesday)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm trying to keep Leads to a minimum, so if it's the beginning of a storyline and the objective is literally just "Talk to X to start it" then I probably won't make a Lead out of that (hopefully encouraging people to wander around and talk to NPCs to uncover things more organically). But if that turns out to be confusing or irritating to people I'll start adding Leads for that sort of thing too.
I think you probably should if the player has been told to go talk to someone. Unless they do it straight away, a lot of people are simply going to forget, and the Leads are basically a quest log. I would probably try to have Leads cover everything except "wait for something to happen", and possibly even that. Especially since Leads are now serving as the "end of content" markers; if all their leads say "end of content", people are likely to wait for the next update rather than continue playing.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm glad you're enjoying it! And Pixie is absolutely dominating the weekly character voting so I'm happy you're liking her interactions - it looks like she's going to be a priority in every update at this rate!
Also, "weekly character voting"? I don't see this on your patreon. (Which you should probably have a link to under your name; I think you contact a staff member for that? They can also give you the green "Game Developer" title)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Also, "weekly character voting"? I don't see this on your patreon. (Which you should probably have a link to under your name; I think you contact a staff member for that? They can also give you the green "Game Developer" title)
It was on the Patreon as "Upcoming Content Voting" ($5 tier and above) but I've renamed it to "Weekly Character Voting" now to avoid confusion (Character voting is content voting in a game like this, after all). The voting's currently being held on Discord while I find an online poll generator that doesn't make my eyes bleed. Currently Pixie has a huge lead, with Emma trailing in second place. No love for Lily! So sad.

Any idea which staff member? I don't want to annoy mods by bugging them randomly - I'm sure they work hard enough as it is!

im intrigued..........how pregnancy work in this game?
The way pregnancy will work is that if you climax inside a girl they will have a chance to become pregnant. You'll be able to make this chance 100% or 0% by using a unique Power, or leave it to random chance. If the girl becomes pregnant, all their images and outfits will change to show the pregnancy, as well as some of their dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: YamiDigitalDev

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The voting's currently being held on Discord while I find an online poll generator that doesn't make my eyes bleed.
Most games just do the poll on patreon, which is why I was confused as there are no polls there.
Any idea which staff member? I don't want to annoy mods by bugging them randomly - I'm sure they work hard enough as it is!
This thread says you're supposed to open a support ticket, but I'm not sure how you do that. I would just PM a staff member and ask.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Most games just do the poll on patreon, which is why I was confused as there are no polls there.

This thread says you're supposed to open a support ticket, but I'm not sure how you do that. I would just PM a staff member and ask.
Poll's up on Patreon now - thanks for pointing that out. For some reason I was thinking of Subscribestar and thought Patreon didn't have a built-in poll system :p And I'll dig around looking for the support ticket link tonight!

how can i raise my charisma?
You can raise your Charisma to level 2 by going to the Bar in the Morning (someone will have left something!)

how to gain new powers?
At the moment the only available Powers are Control and Drift. New Powers will be introduced very soon (probably the July 7th update, but don't hold me to that! Could be earlier, could be later :p)

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Sunday's Patron/Sub-only update has now been released to the public! Updated download links, changelog, etc. in the OP :)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
gonna spank Pixie if she keeps calling me dummy..thats a Belle move..tsktsk :p
I'm actually redoing the names list right now (what the girls call you changes based on Control/Romance level and specific events) so the "dummy" will almost certainly be replaced with something else in Sunday's update ;)

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
There's a pregnancy tag but no sex tags? (vaginal, oral, etc) Does this actually have sex scenes in it? I feel like I'd rather wait until it has those.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
There's a pregnancy tag but no sex tags? (vaginal, oral, etc) Does this actually have sex scenes in it? I feel like I'd rather wait until it has those.
daydream sequences show the dames pregnant...thus it is tagged for that...lol..dev has said there will be all the fixin's in the future :p

Reactions: inkysquid

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
The way pregnancy will work is that if you climax inside a girl they will have a chance to become pregnant. You'll be able to make this chance 100% or 0% by using a unique Power, or leave it to random chance. If the girl becomes pregnant, all their images and outfits will change to show the pregnancy, as well as some of their dialogue.
Will pregnancy be permanent? If not, it would be nice if there was some kind of devel/cheat (abort) option that lets you reset a character's pregnancy after the fact if you don't like it, or would like to go back to the previous state for a while.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Will pregnancy be permanent? If not, it would be nice if there was some kind of devel/cheat (abort) option that lets you reset a character's pregnancy after the fact if you don't like it, or would like to go back to the previous state for a while.
Pregnancy will not be permanent :)

I haven't fully decided on the exact mechanic (there's a couple fun ideas I'm throwing around) but the idea is that you will be able to get a girl pregnant and then have her go back to her non-pregnant state after birth and either leave her that way or else continue to impregnate her repeatedly.

Or just not impregnate her at all, of course. It'll be a totally optional thing in the game either way.

Reactions: haha mm
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes