ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
can't advance in the game. I don't know what to do....
Hmm, that should only happen in the 0.1.0 version... could you tell me when you downloaded the game, and what link you used? And have you used any cheats?

I can't save i keep running into an error screen.Also how do i quick save?
That's bizarre... can you show me the traceback.txt? Also, can you tell me what version of the game you're running, and what OS, and what download link you used?

There's no quicksave in the game at the moment (I removed the quickmenu for space reasons) but I can put a keyboard shortcut in for it in the next build.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How much content is there so far?
I'm not much of a fan of downloading a game for only 10 minutes of content.

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
Game looks nice and i love pixie, i can't wait for more content for her. Question are you going to add others type of girls? Like nekotama, vampire, twins, etc? Mc is going to give the chance to uave something with rem?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Unless I just missed a crap ton of content, there's not too much there, yet. But what is there is very promising.
Not much, but already has mind control, corruption, and pregnancy tags... How fast does the mc move on that fairy? Or are the tags too early, making them lies?
I see the pregnant fairy image in the previews, but...

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Not much, but already has mind control, corruption, and pregnancy tags... How fast does the mc move on that fairy? Or are the tags too early, making them lies?
Mind control is already in the game, and pregnancy is being worked on. You mc the fairy pretty quickly, actually.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Game looks nice and i love pixie, i can't wait for more content for her. Question are you going to add others type of girls? Like nekotama, vampire, twins, etc? Mc is going to give the chance to uave something with rem?
Thanks for the kind words! There will absolutely be other kinds of girls in the game - I'm aiming to have all the usual "favourites", of course (I already have a couple of twins that I'm working on) and Patrons will be given the chance to vote once per month or so on what new "type" of girl they want to see introduced into the game :)

There is about 45-60 minutes worth of content in the game right now if you don't skip through all the text. All the tags in the OP are currently in the game, although the "Pregnant" tag relates to the "Daydream" system, which is used as a kind of "here's what the fully-implemented content will look like".

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Hmm, that should only happen in the 0.1.0 version... could you tell me when you downloaded the game, and what link you used? And have you used any cheats?

That's bizarre... can you show me the traceback.txt? Also, can you tell me what version of the game you're running, and what OS, and what download link you used?

There's no quicksave in the game at the moment (I removed the quickmenu for space reasons) but I can put a keyboard shortcut in for it in the next build.
what cheats?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There is about 45-60 minutes worth of content in the game right now if you don't skip through all the text. All the tags in the OP are currently in the game, although the "Pregnant" tag relates to the "Daydream" system, which is used as a kind of "here's what the fully-implemented content will look like".
I won't skip, but I am an incredibly fast reader. I went ahead and downloaded it to try it out. I'm glad there's an 'animated' tag, though.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Ol' Drippy 1.jpg
Ooooh, it's a dryad. It looked like some sort of zombie. Wasn't sure if it was a Witcher reference or something, with the skull.
I'll start with a VOLUME WARNING. Music starts instantaneously and is loud (with equalizer); you won't have the opportunity to turn it down in volume mixer. It's pretty clear you wanted to go with the "anime" style. Personally hate anime, and even as far is it goes, it was a bit cringe ("Rawr, we strong women!" *Hugtackles*). In the beginning there are many non-options, such as trying to talk to the dryad or basically anything with the "pixie." I did skip, but it's unclear whether we're smack gob, stuck roight in the cen'a o' Lon'on, or in Anglicized Anime Japan.
Last thing I looked at, considering this is her only expression, this character looks... well, mentally unwell.
Fluid Physics 1.jpg
But to actually specify the constructive, because I know how this always goes, I would suggest solidifying the setting; the Anglicisms (such as "flat") don't match the style. Again, I did skip a lot, but the characters don't feel like characters, they feel like anime archetypes, especially the cowardly, pathetic MC. Having more than one option with the initial conflict with the "pixie" created an illusion of character development, whereas I think it would be more defining to only have the one choice. As far as Ren'Py games, it's generally pointless to have one choice, but we still see it as the MC making that choice. And, really, in an anime-styled game, the writer has to define the characters, otherwise everyone is going to want to project and be disappointed they can't teleport behind you and make John a zombie. :cool:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Is the version posted here the latest?
Yup! The Patron/Sub release is every Sunday, and the public release is always a few days after that :)

Is there any way to get NOPY as a link to download?
Unfortunately NOPY is invite-only and I haven't been invited :( If any lovely person with a NOPY account wants to host the files, though, I'd be super-happy to add the links to the OP!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
cant say im a fan of the slimy stuff on the dryad, but it can be ignored.

also, you might fly under the radar for the moment, but patreon will find you and theyll shoot your game with extreme prejudice due to the mindcontrol stuff. what are your plans then besides packing up?

other than those two points, this is like an anime-y version of belle's princess game.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes