Jul 10, 2020
Please don't let the MC call the artifact arty, I play too much wot to be comfortable with it.

Also spelling mistake: "arifact" instead of "artifact".

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Well I think its time to drop this one for a few months. Whit it being this story heavy I dont think I can play whit a weekly drip. I need a bigger shot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Well I think its time to drop this one for a few months. Whit it being this story heavy I dont think I can play whit a weekly drip. I need a bigger shot.
Wise decision as the dev said it would likely take a few months before the characters are redesigned again with new lewds.

Designing the three Numbers (plus some changes to existing characters) took longer than I expected, sadly, hence the shorter length of this update :p As for the rest, well, all will be revealed in time! I'll try to get the new gameworld opened up fully as soon as possible, but since I'm effectively remaking the entire thing it'll be a little piecemeal to start with. I hope you enjoy the new designs and revelations as they open up! :)

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Finally started playing the game again and while I'm not done with the finale yet I stopped to come here to say that holy shit! Master of Puppets, Cursedflame, several others I spoke to and were on the same page with regarding a past game theory, and I called it about the "Numbers". I'm not gonna take credit alone for calling it on that game theory. Wouldn't be right for me to do that. With that, Imma get back to playing the game.

JustAnotherMarty

Aug 21, 2018
In the change log it says it includes "Act Two Finale: Part two".

Does anyone know if this is actually the end of Part 2 or is there going to be an "Act Two Finale: Part three"? Just checking since I'm thinking of replaying this but want to wait until the end of the current act if it's so close.

Jan 10, 2019
Are there images of that? I'd like to see the old models.
I have to say though that this game has far bigger problems than updated models...
i still keep an archive of the version of the game just before the character models were changed, here snapped a bunch of screenshots for y'all, some had minor adjustments like Jessica and Annie others are more dramatic.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i still keep an archive of the version of the game just before the character models were changed, here snapped a bunch of screenshots for y'all, some had minor adjustments like Jessica and Annie others are more dramatic.

Thanks for posting that.
Some look interesting but not necessarily better.

Gwen looks good though.

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
hola alguien puede ayudarme no se como aumentar mi nivel de autoridad en la escuela sigo en el nivel 1 y cuando doy una clase dice que no aumento el nivel que puedo hacer y alguien save como puedo hembarazar a Gwen y roxy gracias

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hola alguien puede ayudarme no se como aumentar mi nivel de autoridad en la escuela sigo en el nivel 1 y cuando doy una clase dice que no aumento el nivel que puedo hacer y alguien save como puedo hembarazar a Gwen y roxy gracias
Este forum tiene que ser en ingles, para aumentar autoridad tienes que hacer mas misiones de la escuela luego vas a la oficina y le das a tareas, tambien en el campo abierto el tipo ese te vende 1 pocion. Si no sabe singles mandame un privado yo te ayudo

This forum is for english, to upgrade authority you need to do schools quests and then go office and click on tasks also in the field that guy sells 1 potion too. If you don't speak english send me private I'll help you

Reactions: Ryuto2022
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes