mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
Getting whiplash when i choose to dominate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and she goes from from reluctant to screaming to be fucked etc in no time, should have been more drawn out imo. this is something that is kind of reoccurring thing in not only this game but other media as well.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
Este foro tiene que ser en ingles, para aumentar autoridad tienes que hacer mas misiones de la escuela luego vas a la oficina y le das a tareas, tambien en el campo abierto el tipo ese te vende 1 pocion. Si no sabe singles mandame un privado yo te ayudo

Este foro es para inglés, para actualizar la autoridad necesitas hacer misiones escolares y luego ir a la oficina y hacer clic en tareas también en el campo ese tipo también vende 1 poción. si no hablas ingles enviame privado te ayudo
[/COTIZAR]

gracias lo voy a intentar

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Came back to this game after more than a year break and gotta say Act 2 finale was weak af. Morgana, the feared, supposedly powerful fey turned out to be complete joke.
No sexy scenes for finale?! Just some mumbo jumbo, I mean "the story"...
Game ain't over it's just getting warmed for the next round, at least the story moved forward and now begins the good stuff, I mean they say your dead , you don't know where your girls are, they think you dead, how will they react when they see you and how pissed off are you, the face morgana and the chief gonna have when they see you, so much to see. I'm just glad that the story moved forward, just to Pixie again and her reaction makes it worthwhile.

Reactions: MCDom

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Came back to this game after more than a year break and gotta say Act 2 finale was weak af. Morgana, the feared, supposedly powerful fey turned out to be complete joke.
No sexy scenes for finale?! Just some mumbo jumbo, I mean "the story"...
Yeah it does feel lazily written but they did go on vacation shortly afterwards...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah it does feel lazily written but they did go on vacation shortly afterwards...
Imagine the dev from summertime saga who been with game for 6 years and still not finished , making 70k month. The way I see this game it's getting better, imagine they tell your girls your dead, you don't know where they are, your kid's, wouldn't you be pissed off, that's how it ended this act, things starting to get better.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Imagine the dev from summertime saga who been with game for 6 years and still not finished , making 70k month. The way I see this game it's getting better, imagine they tell your girls your dead, you don't know where they are, your kid's, wouldn't you be pissed off, that's how it ended this act, things starting to get better.
Imagine having to draw custom scenes instead of copying old ones and changing out the models. If you don't like summertime saga don't play it but this isn't that thread.

Act 2 ending it isn't much different from Act 1 ending which left you alone in the manor when it was done. What about the other girls we've met since then or the crazy training we did? They included Alice this time round and that's about it. Arty could have mentioned all the girls instead of a selective few, a scene with her would have been nice, or give her a custom nickname as it's too close to Marty Mcfly. When it's all said and done you can play on the laptop or decorate your room which you can't leave so there isn't much incentive to progress with these last two updates. You lose access to all your girls with the promise they'll be drip fed back at a later date.

Having the other LI think you're dead and at best the girls are 'alive' is better? No cookie from the cookie jar for you :p

Last edited:

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
It's simple, the more donates the sooner the sequel comes out.
Wouldn't get your hopes up on more monster girls as Arc hasn't had much interest in making them. Somewhere around 0.8.0 was the last time Kana got a plot love event which I think was with her mother so yeah... After that our breeder girl has been content with her 1 kid, couldn't even get a litter out of her. As a revenge plot perhaps she'll go back and make you breed the entire wolf clan :love:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Wouldn't get your hopes up on more monster girls as Arc hasn't had much interest in making them. Somewhere around 0.8.0 was the last time Kana got a plot love event which I think was with her mother so yeah... After that our breeder girl has been content with her 1 kid, couldn't even get a litter out of her. As a revenge plot perhaps she'll go back and make you breed the entire wolf clan :love:
Do the fish not count as monster girls to you?

• Haha
Reactions: AlexaSky

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Do the fish not count as monster girls to you?
Are they main love interest? No
Story relevant? No
Speak English? No

How about made by Arc? No
* and
A year or more from debut to fucking them? Yes

There isn't much throwaway side girls can offer but if they can't speak hidden voices, telepathy, or anything besides comic book onomatopoeias :p

Kana is a main girl, her mother and the rest of her family are part of her story so they're relevant, they speaks words, and it doesn't look like the background just gets swapped out multiple times as changing poses is a real challenge!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hofom77573

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Why are Morgana and the Organization here? Because having Morgana, the Empress of the Fey, lead Fey into battle would have made more sense :WeSmart: Corrupting her most trusted generals like the Demon Queen then have them turn on her for you would have had all the lead up to that point much more worth while. All she does is pop the same magic bubble from the first act then run away like a little bitch :KEK:

Reactions: MCDom and Poggersq

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Why are Morgana and the Organization here? Because having Morgana, the Empress of the Fey, lead Fey into battle would have made more sense :WeSmart: Corrupting her most trusted generals like the Demon Queen then have them turn on her for you would have had all the lead up to that point much more worth while. All she does is pop the same magic bubble from the first act then run away like a little bitch :KEK:
kekw

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes