masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.16.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.7-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
I'm not so sure. After seeing her pissing herself when she saw Gramps, I have a feeling that she is not the same bitch-tree she once was. My guess would be next time we see her, she'll be all "No! It can't be! You're supposed to be dead!"
yeah, i reakon shes gonna be so terrified of us its gonna make it all to easy to awaken her

Reactions: MCDom

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.16.7] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,28 GB / 450 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,25 GB / 417 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.7-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,16% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I wonder if this game finished if we'll get multiple endings for the girls + harem ending included, or a single ending.
It's not likely. We'll probably see a few differences in the ending like if the girls have kids, if they're alive, or unharmed. Anything besides a subtle nod would be too much work for this dev so single ending.

• Angry

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
So i used the search function but i could not find a concrete answer. Are we able to pimp any of the girls at the club or otherwise and if not is that a possibility for the future?

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So i used the search function but i could not find a concrete answer. Are we able to pimp any of the girls at the club or otherwise and if not is that a possibility for the future?
Pretty safe to assume that is not a thing that will ever happen.

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Probably a very noob question, but i bought a new laptop and all of my games are downloaded on a hard drive but the save files didn't carry over to the new laptop? is this something i've done wrong or do they actually save to the laptop itself because this game is long af and i'd personally rather not have to restart

BBAisTaken

Aug 12, 2020
Probably a very noob question, but i bought a new laptop and all of my games are downloaded on a hard drive but the save files didn't carry over to the new laptop? is this something i've done wrong or do they actually save to the laptop itself because this game is long af and i'd personally rather not have to restart
Renpy games usually save to its respective folder in Appdata/Roaming/Renpy folder and its thankfully named Corrupted Kingdoms. The saves should be in there along with settings and a few other stuff.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
So kinda a small update. guess the update for act 3 beginning isn't quite finished
my main thoughts are

where is everyone else? what happened to the four human laura, Lucille, Renee and Julie who were living in the manor? by this point i'm pritty sure they would know about the Fae living there.
I am also surprised that Molly isn't helping Ami she would have more experience in combat.
also i noticed a certain witches cauldron and book in the kitchen. guessing Lyx is somewhere around the manor then.

Also Where's the nexus? I guess it would at least be sealed so Morgana can't get in, but pretty sure the rest of the counsel who is on your side by this point won't like that she attacked you.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes