Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Been a long while since I played this, has the cute little red succubus loli have more content? (I think I last played a couple of years ago)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK nothing in 16.7 but a shitty looking wing! Oh and not only that the fucking wing has no second floor now! WTF? That is the shittiest looking wings ever! Looks like total shit!

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
It's not likely. We'll probably see a few differences in the ending like if the girls have kids, if they're alive, or unharmed. Anything besides a subtle nod would be too much work for this dev so single ending.
A pity, but understandable. I was hoping for an Asteria or Jessica ending but whatever the dev wants for the ending should be good enough too.

Jan 24, 2021
I can't download. Everytime I do it says the app wasn't installed. Help?
Don't know about the android version, downloading and installing are two different things. Backup saves, uninstall, and try again. JoiPlay could be an option if you can't get the apk to work.

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week things continue to open up in the Manor, with the reveal of what happened to Molly, Hana and Ard! You can't leave the Manor just yet, but I'm hoping to open up the game world map again in another update or two. I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • Molly: Find out what happened to Molly (if you brought her back to the Manor)!
  • Ard/Hana: Find out what happened to Ard/Hana (if you brought them back to the Manor)!
  • Bug: The Manor navigation bar was displaying over the Decorations bar. No decorating for you and your gross hands!
  • Bug: Ami's intro would loop until you talked to her. Apparently some people were just... walking away? Monsters
  • Bug: Ami would appear by the window even if you didn't save her. Her ghost still wants to protect you...
  • Bug: Typo Hero and his childhood friend find themselves in the centre of a vast desert... not a typo to be seen... disaster! For them, not for the Dread Arc, who is very happy
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 14th of November.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.16.8] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,29 GB / 451 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,25 GB / 418 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.8-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
i think i don't mind the filler releases anymore, at least those had smut
If every update is just going to catch us up on the fate of the Manor residents after the events of the Act Two Finale, that's another 3-4 weeks before the MC can even leave the manor, based on the current slow drip.
I can't even complain, we wanted story progress and we got it. Be careful what you wish for....

Reactions: MCDom

AlanWakeFuckingDied

Jun 4, 2021
I would personally like to know if Molly ever returns. Mainly because I let her go off on her own a long while ago. Like 35 pages of saves while ago. And it would kinda suck if I never got the opportunity to have her again without retracing my steps from so far back.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Where can I have a link to where I can upgrade my version. Is it even possible to do so ?
Are you playing on Windows, Linux, Android or Mac? On Windows, Ren'Py games (including this one) make updating very easy. You just download the new version of the game, start running it, and it will find your old saves automagically. I'd expect it to be just as easy for other OSs, but I haven't played those versions.

Oct 26, 2017
Well, we got 2 good story updates, back to our regularly scheduled 6 months of filler/side content. See you folks around June. Might have more than 30 minutes of content by then.

Reactions: Shadowen

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Could someone do me a solid and toss this on mega/anonfiles?

None of the hosts atm give me more than 400kbps :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** Thanks to EscapesMe for the help with the DL :)

CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes