vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Reactions: Hibikiki
Oct 18, 2019
Could do with advice. I was catching up from update 13.6 all the way to 16.6. Got to 14.8 where you could scout the church and ended up finishing act 2 with ALL the content from 14.8 to 16.6 lost (forever?). For reasons, the only save I could go back to would be like 8.9 so not worth trying to redo ALL that content just to catch up. Does anyone have a save from 14.8 or there abouts where I could check out the rest of the content? If not I'm basically gonna give up on the entire game. I don't want to miss a whole load of content nor to replay 5+ hours of content just to get to where I was. Why the hell does it lock the content!?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Could do with advice. I was catching up from update 13.6 all the way to 16.6. Got to 14.8 where you could scout the church and ended up finishing act 2 with ALL the content from 14.8 to 16.6 lost (forever?). For reasons, the only save I could go back to would be like 8.9 so not worth trying to redo ALL that content just to catch up. Does anyone have a save from 14.8 or there abouts where I could check out the rest of the content? If not I'm basically gonna give up on the entire game. I don't want to miss a whole load of content nor to replay 5+ hours of content just to get to where I was. Why the hell does it lock the content!?
Because the end of Act 2 marks an event that changes the status quo, creating a 'before' and an 'after'. There is a full save that you can use at the first page.

Oct 18, 2019
Because the end of Act 2 marks an event that changes the status quo, creating a 'before' and an 'after'. There is a full save that you can use at the first page.
Thanks I'll try that and hope for the best. By the way, is it clear as of 16.6 what effect absorbing or destroying the relic has? Seemed important but couldn't be sure in what way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Thanks I'll try that and hope for the best. By the way, is it clear as of 16.6 what effect absorbing or destroying the relic has? Seemed important but couldn't be sure in what way.
It has no relevance at the end of 16.6, neither hurts you nor helps you.

Jan 24, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week things begin to open up once again, with more Manor rooms becoming available (though not all, yet) and the reveal of what happened to two characters - Gwen and Ami! This war has left nobody untouched... I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • Act Three: You can now move around the Manor! (You can't leave it, though, and many rooms aren't implemented just yet)
  • Ami: Find out what happened to Ami! (If you saved her)
  • Gwen: Find out what happened to Gwen!
  • Misc: Reworked the "East Hall" and "West Hall" graphics
  • Bug: Removed the "no more content..." notice from the Mystery Lead. Now there is more content!
  • Bug: The storm passes and the clouds clear as Typo Hero and his childhood friend emerge from their shelter and set their eyes once again on the Rambling Tower...
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 7th of November.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Jun 18, 2020

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week things begin to open up once again, with more Manor rooms becoming available (though not all, yet) and the reveal of what happened to two characters - Gwen and Ami! This war has left nobody untouched... I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • Act Three: You can now move around the Manor! (You can't leave it, though, and many rooms aren't implemented just yet)
  • Ami: Find out what happened to Ami! (If you saved her)
  • Gwen: Find out what happened to Gwen!
  • Misc: Reworked the "East Hall" and "West Hall" graphics
  • Bug: Removed the "no more content..." notice from the Mystery Lead. Now there is more content!
  • Bug: The storm passes and the clouds clear as Typo Hero and his childhood friend emerge from their shelter and set their eyes once again on the Rambling Tower...
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 7th of November.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
- WorkUpload
MAC: - WorkUpload
ANDROID: - WorkUpload
I can't download. Everytime I do it says the app wasn't installed. Help?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Perhaps, but I'd guess Morgana's lewd content would be super-mega-ultimate-endgame type stuff to me. Unless we're talking a Qarinah-type dream sequence or something along those lines.
I'm not so sure. After seeing her pissing herself when she saw Gramps, I have a feeling that she is not the same bitch-tree she once was. My guess would be next time we see her, she'll be all "No! It can't be! You're supposed to be dead!"

Reactions: MCDom

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Now that it's Act 3, it might not be much longer before there is progress with Morgana, actually.
Well that's optimistic. Not sure if anything would be ready by x-mas but a man can dream. Since Act 1 all she got was a quick masturbation scene, hasn't been that popular with even Ami beating her, and she competes against 16 other main girls along with a lot of side girls. It's a safer bet that Sawano will get an h-scene before Morgana does.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes