micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2879420 mystery go to the church quest , last played in 0.15 now its 0.19.8

is there still no story progress? How can i finish this scene? It says do everything i wish to do first. Do i need to finish all routes or something?
everything, all main missions, all side missions, ... cause after that point all that is act 2 will be gone

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
While I am always a fan of capturing enemy women and raping them into submission this combat system is so confusing.
I expected a simple attack/defense minigame with the koikatsu characters angrily staring at each other but instead they went with some pixel art asset pack that doesnt fit at all? It doesnt even look like its part of the same game.
Actually this entire act looks like its not part of the same game with almost no prior progress carrying over.
I like the idea but the execution is just so odd.
You made the characters in koikatsu and gave them unique outfits please just use them instead.

Hik9

Oct 9, 2022
While I am always a fan of capturing enemy women and raping them into submission this combat system is so confusing.
I expected a simple attack/defense minigame with the koikatsu characters angrily staring at each other but instead they went with some pixel art asset pack that doesnt fit at all? It doesnt even look like its part of the same game.
Actually this entire act looks like its not part of the same game with almost no prior progress carrying over.
I like the idea but the execution is just so odd.
You made the characters in koikatsu and gave them unique outfits please just use them instead.
It gonna be ugly if he did it that way I prefer a 2d rpg type fight than 3d character looking souless with ugly ahhh animation rpg fight

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
News about the fighting system:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR

Arc explains the high hopes expected from the battle system, admits that it went terribly wrong , addresses it's problems and announces that:

Combat system is finished being re-newed and tested and is being inserted to the game.

Interactions with boss girls will get better interactions like Act 1 and 2.(Hopefully he doesn't mess it up!)

Battles can be skipped and much less grindy in cost of update delaying by one week.

.....but he better not forget about my babies...that'll be an unforgivable sin...
1693112146572.png

Hik9

Oct 9, 2022
What do you mean ugly it would just look like the other fights in events
This pixel art looks really bad and doesnt fit the game at all
I played a lot of koikatsu rpg game and souless with ugly animation even with the one who got the most budget
And the 2d ain't even that bad just mediocre than other 2d rpg there worse

shokoloko

Jul 20, 2023
News about the fighting system:

TL;DR

Arc explains the high hopes expected from the battle system, admits that it went terribly wrong , addresses it's problems and announces that:

Combat system is finished being re-newed and tested and is being inserted to the game.

Interactions with boss girls will get better interactions like Act 1 and 2.(Hopefully he doesn't mess it up!)

Battles can be skipped and much less grindy in cost of update delaying by one week.

.....but he better not forget about my babies...that'll be an unforgivable sin...
View attachment 2882092

I enjoyed the scenes/events with all the children. And while I'd really love to get all the girls preggo again, I couldn't bear the thought of sending the children to the abyss.. :confused:

Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Why dont he just admit he ruined the game. Why have a combat system at all, part 3 is so bad, a lot of long time players have left the game, like me, and just follow the forum.
Our feedback has reached Arc and he's trying to fix it atm if you haven't heared about it yet....

Also that's how the story goes...The MC would've faced Morgana and The Organization sooner or later and we all know it.

Not to mention that it's a FUCKING ALL-OUT WAR WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE BRUH!

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?!, AN INTRO OF SOILDERS BREAKDACNING OR SOMETHING???

OFC WE'D BE ABLE TO FIGHT BRUH!

IT'S TAGGED "SANDBOX" BOI!!

....I'd be lying if I said that I don't enjoy myself some RPG content since I love RPG......

(Edit: ...And the idea of fighting, capturing and fucking bitches into submission sounds like an amazing plan to me!

I personally don't dislike the grind yet hope that Arc makes it better for everyone!)

*sighs deeply*

The game is still being developed.

Let's be optimistic because this frustration won't get us anywhere...

Hopefully the game doesn't end terribly and fixes what went wrong tho.....

ALSO ANNIE, KANA, LYX AND MY BABIES BETTER BE SAFE, GWEN BETTER GET BETTER AND WE'D BE ABLE TO CHLOE SOON!!

I enjoyed the scenes/events with all the children. And while I'd really love to get all the girls preggo again, I couldn't bear the thought of sending the children to the abyss.. :confused:
1693195078288.png
Yeah, you better not.

They don't deserve it and we all know it.

BTW you can just save where they get preggo and do em whenever you want ;)

Last edited:

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
Well. Chapter 3 it ain't that bad at all, its just were missing the mechanics from the previous chapter like Fuck them, get them preggo and go with the story. IMO most of the people who played the game got used to that mechanic and got bored in chapter 3 because it feels like a lot of things are missing and waiting for the next patch makes it worst.

I guess if they just complete the whole chapter 3 in just a single patch then proceed on chapter 4 or still chapter 3 and bring back the previous mechanics, there would be less complain and negative feedback about the chapter 3 and war thingy.

Still i'm positive about this game and I hope that the story would not affect the next patch.

Last thing, i hope Gwen can get preggo in the future. :D:D

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Well. Chapter 3 it ain't that bad at all, its just were missing the mechanics from the previous chapter like Fuck them, get them preggo and go with the story. IMO most of the people who played the game got used to that mechanic and got bored in chapter 3 because it feels like a lot of things are missing and waiting for the next patch makes it worst.
Your opinon sounds so accurate!! *chef kiss*

In their defense, Kinda ass to move from a system to another....

And not everybody is interested in RPG....

Still....it still introduces us to New Girls and it's a WAR!!

And I had good laughs and surprised with how the story goes within Act 3! (The War, How The Eldrich progresses, Emma,Lily, etc.) and I love RPG!

So I'm so good with it too.

I guess if they just complete the whole chapter 3 in just a single patch then proceed on chapter 4 or still chapter 3 and bring back the previous mechanics, there would be less complain and negative feedback about the chapter 3 and war thingy.
1- That's semi impossible to find Act 3 finished in a single patch....especially with how long it took Arc to reach this point

2- Somebody here said Arc confirmed that Act 3 is the final Act before, Ig ''Chapter 4'' will be an Epilogue.... (There better be an Epilogue with my babies or I'm so gonna-)

Still i'm positive about this game and I hope that the story would not affect the next patch.
Same my dude, as I said before, Frustration will get us nowhere (Feedback does tho!)

Last thing, i hope Gwen can get preggo in the future. :D:D

O H Y E S !

Reactions: jamesonwulf

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
Your opinon sounds so accurate!! *chef kiss*

In their defense, Kinda ass to move from a system to another....

And not everybody is interested in RPG....

Still....it still introduces us to New Girls and it's a WAR!!

And I had good laughs and surprised with how the story goes within Act 3! (The War, How The Eldrich progresses, Emma,Lily, etc.) and I love RPG!

So I'm so good with it too.
New Girls = New main girl in the harem? :LOL::LOL:

Don't forget his gramps and the kunoichies. Gramps was called Zero?? Too many mysteries in the story that kinda makes you excite for the next patch. I do love RPG's as well, I just recently discovered these lewd RPG games like 2 or 3 weeks ago and enjoying it atm. So i'm also good too, just waiting for next patch and i hope they add more story.

1- That's semi impossible to find Act 3 finished in a single patch....especially with how long it took Arc to reach this point

2- Somebody here said Arc confirmed that Act 3 is the final Act before, Ig ''Chapter 4'' will be an Epilogue.... (There better be an Epilogue with my babies or I'm so gonna-)
I see, I have no idea on how much time will take and how much content they would add in a single patch but I don't mind waiting for it. As long as they would not messed up the story I'm fine with it.

For sure they will add after all the feedbacks. I'm kinda sure of it after reading a lot from these thread. So we don't have to worry about our babies and make more. LOL

Gwen best girl for me. :D

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
da hell man, now i know first hand why so many complain about act 3 (only finished current content now). tbh i really dont mind the battle stuff, war room, so on, gives stuff to do and if we could build unique "buildings" not present in act 2, that we could later visit using the normal map and have some sort of date/activity, whatever, it would be even better. but da hell man, screw the new girls (especially viola,dumbest addition so far of all acts combined), i want to interact with the ones that were already there in acts 1/2, both human and fey, gimme my madison, asteria, annie and roxy back. Even poor gwen deserves some, in fact a lot of love in act 3 and so far nothing...that poor crazy devout damaged overly attached booty call :LOL:.
And the kids too, we had the trouble of making them, naming them and play with them, at least we could have them doing chores or something, kinda like that 3 side girls that would join and increase the money from real estate.

Reactions: lobesod

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.19.9 - A NEW WAR! (Patreon)

Content

The latest update has been released!
This is it, the introduction of the brand new combat system! This new style should feel a lot closer to the first two acts of the game, and be a lot more streamlined (and hopefully fun)! I didn't quite manage to get EVERYTHING I wanted to in, so some of the lore from the old system is missing, but rest assured that it will reappear in v0.20.0! Also, I know that change is spooky, but I hope that everyone will keep an open mind and give the new system a chance! It's been a long time in the making, and with this I can finally start truly prioritizing story content. Yes, you'll finally be able to see your kids again soon! I hope you enjoy! :)

NOTE:
If you are using a save file that's already in Act Three, please DO THE TUTORIAL FIGHT IN THE GARDEN OR THE WAR ROOM! This new battle system is completely different and you WILL be confused if you try to just jump right in.

CHANGELOG:
  • BATTLE SYSTEM REWORK: A complete overhaul of the Battle System! There's WAY Too many changes to list here, but here are just a few highlights:
  • BATTLE SYSTEM: Brand-new combat mechanics and renders
  • BATTLE SYSTEM: No more districts! Conquer locations directly to unlock their events!
  • BATTLE SYSTEM: The Organisation will now try to take back vulnerable locations you've conquered!
  • BATTLE SYSTEM: Boss Girls all have a unique naughty event!
  • BATTLE SYSTEM: Hana will now prepare "Meals" - permanent effects that change certain aspects of the combat system!
  • BATTLE SYSTEM: Dungeon and Rehab removed while I rework their concepts
  • BATTLE SYSTEM: Just... so much more!
  • UPGRADE: The cutscene issue on Android has been fixed, so this update upgrades the game engine once again! If you've been having trouble getting the game to run on your Android device, this should fix the problem!
  • Cafe: Added a line to remind people to talk to the Chief in Act Two if they try to use the Lvl 2 Passcard too quickly
  • Stats: The stats were misaligned with the hint overlay. Now it actually makes sense!
  • Stats: Added "TROOPS" counter to the stats page
  • Bug: Fixed some dialogue lines in the Rehab that were displaying underneath the paperdolls
  • Bug: Fixed some more text overflow issues. That should be it for the overflow problems!
  • Bug: Fixed an "I should increase my authority" dialogue line when you were already maxed out
  • Bug: Fixed an "I should be able to teach private classes now!" line when you already had that ability
  • Bug: As Typo Hero enfolds the Dread Arc in a hug there is a sudden burst of static... the world stretches... groans... and snaps!
I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 18th of September.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -
----------------------

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
This update does not work in 32bits. Please, i dont wanna loose this game too how I lost many games before because they no longer work in 32bits T_T

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So this has happened w a few games now.

I just installed 19.9 a couple minutes ago and it
changed the dates on All of my old saves. The autosaves as well have
been changed to todays date.

Anyone else experience this sometimes? Really annoying.

I mean, I was going to start from scratch anyways, but I hate it messing
with the save dates.

Cheers

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So this has happened w a few games now.

I just installed 19.9 a couple minutes ago and it
changed the dates on All of my old saves. The autosaves as well have
been changed to todays date.

Anyone else experience this sometimes? Really annoying.

I mean, I was going to start from scratch anyways, but I hate it messing
with the save dates.

Cheers
yeah its known renpy 8.x bug, its happening with quite few games, well those that have updated renpy engine to 8+, also if you check appdata, you got now 2 sets of backup saves (at least that was the case with some of the games that had this bug.
it is bit annoying.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
yeah its known renpy 8.x bug, its happening with quite few games, well those that have updated renpy engine to 8+, also if you check appdata, you got now 2 sets of backup saves (at least that was the case with some of the games that had this bug.
it is bit annoying.
Cool, thank you. Just wanted to make sure somebody else was enjoying
this "Feature" like I was.

I noticed that in appdata w a game but didn't really think about it....just figured
I flubbed something up.... lol

It's kind of an interesting issue. At least it's not destructive..

Thanks muchly
Cheers

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.9] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,41 GB / 477 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,40 GB / 472 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.9-mac-crunched.zip
= ~33,8% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes