Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah. They banned a lot of other stuff as well, like feminization, transformation, and others:

So does that mean everyone is switching to subscribestar?
I realize some already have accounts but if everyone shuts down
their patreons they'll have to go somewhere, right?

That article makes it sound like other things are banned as well like bdsm and roleplay....
Probably a lot more as well.

Cheers

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
So does that mean everyone is switching to subscribestar?
I realize some already have accounts but if everyone shuts down
their patreons they'll have to go somewhere, right?

That article makes it sound like other things are banned as well like bdsm and roleplay....
Probably a lot more as well.

Cheers
Patreon are 2 faced little shits tbh. Fenoxo is still running on their stie. And his games do literally everything that their supposed tos is against. But oh yeah 25 grand a month so they overlook it.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
But oh yeah 25 grand a month so they overlook it.
Lol. That's what I was just going to say....

I mean, Arc brings in a LOT of money each month and others bring in tons more like
you said. Some bring in over $50,000 per month and many bring in 10 grand....

Wonder what Arc's plans are.

Wonder if subscribestar will follow suit...

Cheers

Hope Arc is enjoying his Birthday/Vacation! lol

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Lol. That's what I was just going to say....

I mean, Arc brings in a LOT of money each month and others bring in tons more like
you said. Some bring in over $50,000 per month and many bring in 10 grand....

Wonder what Arc's plans are.

Wonder if subscribestar will follow suit...

Cheers

Hope Arc is enjoying his Birthday/Vacation! lol
He's not on vacation. He fucked up his combat system so much he has to switch to a temp 2 week update schedule to fix it.

Reactions: hofom77573

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Patreon are 2 faced little shits tbh. Fenoxo is still running on their stie. And his games do literally everything that their supposed tos is against. But oh yeah 25 grand a month so they overlook it.
Its a matter of stuff being reported. They won't do anything until someone speaks up and forces their hand.

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
I'm already at act 3 where wars already happening. Wanna go back into previous act since I'm missing some hearts with other girls and forgot to create an extra save for it. Is there anyway to go back into previous act?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I'm already at act 3 where wars already happening. Wanna go back into previous act since I'm missing some hearts with other girls and forgot to create an extra save for it. Is there anyway to go back into previous act?
Maybe if you have an auto-save that's still in Act 2. Otherwise, you'll either need to start over or hope someone has a save that they can share.

Reactions: quadrapuni123

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
Maybe if you have an auto-save that's still in Act 2. Otherwise, you'll either need to start over or hope someone has a save that they can share.
Ohh.. I seee, damn. I've check it, looks like i have to start over then or at least someone would share their save

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
how is the state of the game? i played this on early 2022 and i definitetly had fun, but from what i've read in the previous comments, act 3 is undoubtedly bad.
I agree I want to know if we are past the BS battle arc.. I hated that part of this entire game.. boring as shit.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
how is the state of the game? i played this on early 2022 and i definitetly had fun, but from what i've read in the previous comments, act 3 is undoubtedly bad.
It may have changed with some of the reworking the dev decided to do, but last thing specifically about this I read implied that the intent was that what we've seen of Act 3 so far is largely how Act 3 will play out and some or maybe even most of the characters from Acts 1 and 2 wouldn't be returning until the epiloge. At the time the plan seemed to be for players to keep grinding through Act 3 until they'd conquered enough of the map and then there would be a short epilogue to wrap up the narrative aspect of the story. It was unclear how playable the epilogue would be (as in whether it would be just a cutscene or have character interactions). Again, it's been some time since I've seen anything specifically mentioning the plans for the game's development and they were relatively vague and could've changed anyway. I'm hopeful that there are plans to reintroduce the narrative into Act 3, since the dev seems to be willing to rework at least some aspects of it due to community feedback.

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Screenshot_2023-08-26-13-14-19-78_c712d6d44f26d2a59454b81fb77cbb93.jpg mystery go to the church quest , last played in 0.15 now its 0.19.8

is there still no story progress? How can i finish this scene? It says do everything i wish to do first. Do i need to finish all routes or something?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes