someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I really wish the dev would go back to his roots with this game going forward. Act 3 is honestly pretty bad. Combat is just an uninteresting grind. It feels like the story is getting out of hand. There are more and more girls being added but the original girls arent receiving enough content at all.
My theory after a while became that the person or people who did the bulk of the story and art for the game left ArcGames and when faced with the decision to either quickly wrap up the game and move on to a new project or abandon the then current game and reboot it with new writer(s) and artist(s), they decided to milk it. Since right before Act 3 started, the story started stalling out and Act 3 doesn't seem like it has any sort of connection to Acts 1 and 2. It seems like someone replaced Act 3 with another game to see if we would notice

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
what kind of incest does this game contain?
brother and sister?
mother and son?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.19.8! (Patreon)

The weekly update has been released!
I'm back from my break and it's time for some naughty fun with Viola! There are TWO new naughty events, so try not to wear her out! As well as that, there are numerous bugfixes - I have TRIED to fix the Android issue, but it seems like it's a problem with the game engine, so unfortunately I've had to revert back to an older version of Ren'py. Sorry about that! Still, I hope you enjoy! :)

NOTE:
I will be temporarily switching to a two-week update schedule as I attempt to fix the technical issues with the upgraded Android build, and rework the battle system so it fits in with the rest of the game a lot better. More details on both of those will be coming soon, and if you'd like to hear me talk about them in-depth then make sure to stop by the
for my weekly livestream!
CHANGELOG:
  • Viola: TWO new naughty events with Viola (just talk to her in the bar after meeting her)! To get the second event just be naughty with her a second time...
  • Version: The cutscene bug still isn't fixed in the Android version, and it looks like it's a problem with Ren'py itself. So for now I've reverted back to 7.5.2. All your saves should still work, but I'm ready to upload an 8.1.1 version if anything goes wrong. Sorry about this, everyone!
  • Bug: Players could get access to Jessica's car earlier than intended on replays
  • Bug: On meeting Lyx in Act Three, MC would reference Molly even though she may not be there. Obviously they are soul-bound through space and time!
  • Bug: Some of MC's text was appearing underneath the girls' paperdolls in the rehab centre
  • Bug: Fixed a graphical issue that was making MC's right arm show up twice during the meeting with Viola. MC is Eldritch confirmed!?
  • Bug: Viola was showing up in her "true(?)" form when visiting the Cosplaytime store. She has now been hidden again!
  • Bug: Pregnancy checks were throwing up error messages. Now the only thing throwing up is the expectant mothers! ... gross
  • Bug: TypeError when trying to invite Claire on a date at the club has been fixed. That girl certainly knows how to say no!
  • Bug: ... and lets it fall. With a sudden movement he darts forwards and, raising his arms wide... enfolds the Dread Arc in a hug.
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 28th of August.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.19.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.8-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Recently Upgraded to Ren'Py 8.1.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.8] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,38 GB / 483 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,35 GB / 449 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.8-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Well people seems that Arc it's gonna rebuild the fights mini games, I wonder how they're gonna be in the future.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I think Arc reworking the mechanical aspects of Act 3 is a good start, but I think for a lot of the people who have been playing the game since Act 1, it's the sudden shifts in story and tone that come in Act 3 that is pushing them away. A new minigame/mechanic being introduced in the third act to show that things were really getting serious could've been really cool, but it was done at the cost of abandoning so much of the story and so many of the characters that longtime players had become attached to over the first two acts that it felt like the game was somehow being abandoned while still being updated. The fighting mechanics is the least important part of the things people dislike about Act 3. I hope that the fights are the focus of this announcement because they're the most time intensive thing to fix and not because they're the only thing being fixed. I'd rather have the shitty fighting minigame left in and have all the dropped characters and plotlines be picked back up and be given their priority in story progression back than the Act 3 story be left as is and just the fighting be fixed

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
its def not a "fey good humans evil" story, one of the main plot points is just how evil morgana is
every single fey other than her is good though. making her the token singular "evil fey"
while there is a massive amount of evil humans.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
going to skip this update
Yup me to, loved this game since day 1 was in my top 3 games now droped to 5th place and if dev keeps with these updates will drop more. I want my kids back, my girls back but I also want beat the crap outta some of those maps, atleast dev could let us know about our kids/girls how they doing or if they in school/college or are they alive and our girls, game seems like it's in stale position

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm glad they are changing to 2 week releases, even it only temporarily.
Would probably be nicer if they kept it that way or even 3 week releases.

Very glad they are having a rethink on the battle part. I had to 'disable' it
due to the way it displayed and making me feel 'seizury'... lol

Cheers

derpies1995

Apr 1, 2018
Ugh, how is this game still ongoing? Keep this up and we'll have a One Piece equivalence of hentai. At this point, I have no clue who the new characters are, and I have consistently followed the development for the past year or two.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Ugh, how is this game still ongoing? Keep this up and we'll have a One Piece equivalence of hentai. At this point, I have no clue who the new characters are, and I have consistently followed the development for the past year or two.
New characters are paid for fan inserts and unlikely to receive updates after their introduction. Paid character creations are milking events. Not worth remembering.

Reactions: The D0n
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes