masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.19.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.7b-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Recently Upgraded to Ren'Py 8.1.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
Not played since 16.8. Gotta say, I'm loving the new UI that has characters overlapping the text I'm trying to read, or even better, the text going below the screen because it HAS to all be displayed 3cm above the bottom of the window. Great game 10/10 IGN. Looking forward to more outstanding improvements.

Really though, combat being shafted into it seems like a stupid idea and changing how the characters talk would be fine if the positions of their names and words werent shifting around whenever it changes whos talking and there was actually enough space for all the bloody info.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
so uh, is there a reason i can't impregnate anyone even though the game says that's a mechanic?

EDIT: To be clear, i'm in Act 2 and i've just managed to max out - as much as i am able - Veronica, Madison, and Lily, and whenever i have sex the game says "You feel like something is preventing [Name] from getting pregnant" followed by "Weird...i feel something, or someone, calling to me..."

is there something else i have to do, or is this just...not in the game yet?

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
so uh, is there a reason i can't impregnate anyone even though the game says that's a mechanic?

EDIT: To be clear, i'm in Act 2 and i've just managed to max out - as much as i am able - Veronica, Madison, and Lily, and whenever i have sex the game says "You feel like something is preventing [Name] from getting pregnant" followed by "Weird...i feel something, or someone, calling to me..."

Pregnancy is definitely in the game. I don't recall ever seeing the second message, but one reason for the first message IIRC is that the girl is already pregnant but not showing you yet. Have you tried clicking on the appropriate menu item to check on the current status of the various girls? I'm not sure, but I think that tells you if the girl is pregnant.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020

I remember that. I know i kept getting that message and then at some point i got invited for a chat with the Artefact where it let me know i managed to get someone pregnant.

After that i had no trouble getting kids and never saw that message again, though whether that was mainplot related or simply brute force RNG i have no clue.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
full save up to Chap 3

All the girls that can get preg had children. sadly they are blocked for now, but all scenes are unlocked

All the Girlbosses from conquered areas are in the hospital

Last edited:
Reactions: Elos

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
I remember that. I know i kept getting that message and then at some point i got invited for a chat with the Artefact where it let me know i managed to get someone pregnant.

After that i had no trouble getting kids and never saw that message again, though whether that was mainplot related or simply brute force RNG i have no clue.
i figured it out. it's tied to progression in Act 2. before you meet The Artifact for the first time, the girl cannot be impregnated at all, but as soon as you meet her those restrictions are removed, and the only thing stopping you is a low enough love level. get the love level up, and then go wild.

Reactions: Penitensary

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
In act 3, after unlocking the construction site it says I can upgrade or fortify the manor. how do I do that? already built training ground and rehab.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
i figured it out. it's tied to progression in Act 2. before you meet The Artifact for the first time, the girl cannot be impregnated at all, but as soon as you meet her those restrictions are removed, and the only thing stopping you is a low enough love level. get the love level up, and then go wild.
Thanks. I had the love level, just not the progress. I wasn't sure what was happening when all the girls ended up getting pregnant within the same two weeks :p

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Went from one of my favorite games ever to a boring, repetitive, pixel RPG battle game that I cannot stand and grow bored with after one battle. I have not played or downloaded the updates since I last posted. Looks like this game is not dead, but dead to me because this is not the same game and I really dislike how he butchered this game.

This game took the worst 360 ever, as I expected to further the story, the relationships, and find out what to do about Morgana. Now, I am simply playing games I enjoy and have all but forgot about this game. I used to be a paying subscriber, not anymore.

He is either wanting to move on but not lose his subscribers, or sold this to someone else who has ruined what it was. Either way, this latest Chapter is repetitive, stupidly done, restrictive, and a waste of time. I could play better pixel RPG games through my emulators.

loaderblaster

Aug 1, 2021
Too much dialog and the story is meh, but was surprised with deaths in act 1 but I don't l like any of the girls besides pixie, it's very story focused and mind control is pretty point unless it's for the story. Felt like it just wasted my time, story is pretty much fey good humans evil so it's very cliche. Very disappointing even with all the great reviews.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Too much dialog and the story is meh, but was surprised with deaths in act 1 but I don't l like any of the girls besides pixie, it's very story focused and mind control is pretty point unless it's for the story. Felt like it just wasted my time, story is pretty much fey good humans evil so it's very cliche. Very disappointing even with all the great reviews.
its def not a "fey good humans evil" story, one of the main plot points is just how evil morgana is

Skavir

Oct 31, 2020
I really wish the dev would go back to his roots with this game going forward. Act 3 is honestly pretty bad. Combat is just an uninteresting grind. It feels like the story is getting out of hand. There are more and more girls being added but the original girls arent receiving enough content at all.
I just learned about this game recently and went in blind so I don't know of previous issues the dev was having, but I can safely say that future updates will have to be different.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes