Hyver

Jan 2, 2021
My game keep freezeing when im in certain point of a specific dialog, any help?

Last edited:

KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
He hav'nt given a reason for the change of nature of the game, but as i see it, he is just trolling. And i dont think the game will be finished. All the fun in chapter 1 and 2 and all your efford to advance the game is all lost when you enter chapter 3. And a lot of long time players, as myself, have left the game. Im just watching to see if he ever finish the game or just abandon it....
So am i, i just check the changelog every like 5-7 updates to see if something it's actually happening.

I'ts really a shame, the guy could just completed the game and moved on into something else, and keep getting the support of the people still, cuz the first and second chapters weren't bad man.

Hopefully takes it course into something good or he will ends up abruptly abandoning it .

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
So I haven't played in a while, but the that black textbox for dialouge always gonna be there now? It takes up a distractingly amount of room on the screen.

Reactions: Degen003

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
So am i, i just check the changelog every like 5-7 updates to see if something it's actually happening.

I'ts really a shame, the guy could just completed the game and moved on into something else, and keep getting the support of the people still, cuz the first and second chapters weren't bad man.

Hopefully takes it course into something good or he will ends up abruptly abandoning it .
Same here, I mainly just check the changelog every now and again, and to be honest that might stop happening as he continues to go far and away from what the game originally was.

what i'd love to know is where's Kanas mother? and speaking of Kana I don't think she has had any substantial content since around v9.5. so are both just basically abandoned now?

I can only hope its something of a bad dream, or in an alternate reality.

Reactions: KullisUrus

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: :WeSmart:The post is public and the files say v0.19.7b.

PATCHED RELEASE - v0.19.7b!
DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Edit2:

ANDROID PATCH!
DOWNLOAD: |

Last edited:

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
...What's clear is most, if not all, of the passion that went into making this VN in the beginning is gone, the dev is very done with this and wants to do other shit imo, what with the horrendous UI change and the very dramatic shift into pixel rpg battles...
Good point. The dev wanted to work on something else so he changed the game into...something else. I suppose that's one way to go about it while losing as few Patreon supporters as possible, since he technically hasn't abandoned the game. Still unfortunate, though.

Reactions: lobesod

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Claire date at the cub is bugged, when you call her you get an error and then call Gwen instead

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.7b] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,37 GB / 467 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.7b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,36 GB / 462 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.7b-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,1% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes