Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
How do you conquer more zone on the war map? I have most of the top left but the option to fight doesn't appear in any of the other zone. Am I missing something ?
No you aren't. You can only conquer some of the zones at this point.

Cheers

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
is the game worth playing again yet?
its impossible to know if it will be worth it for you, we dont know the last time you played and we dont know if you thought it was worth playing back then. why dont you just play it and see if it is worth it for you

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Anyone got 19.7?
As HaseoOfDeath already mentioned, it's in the opening post on Page 1.
In the future you can also use the Search function at the Top Right of these pages.
And again, don't be afraid to browse around a bit as it was also mentioned 10 posts above yours.

Not a big deal, just some options if you want.
Cheers and Enjoy the game!!!

Reactions: shitass1001

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I decided to start over in this game, but no matter what I do I cannot seem to get the 'Meet Jessica' scene to fire, (She refuses to show up in front of the apartments and I've exhausted every other option/choice available to me) I've done everything else and all Pixie goes on about is some lady who hangs out around the front, but no matter what time of day I return to the flat Jessica is never there, either I've done fu**ed up somewhere or something else is wrong, anyone got any ideas as I'm tired of going in a loop trying to get this crazy broad to appear.

Ok So I finally figured out how to get Jessica to appear, it turns out that despite the insistence of Pixie that someone is to be found outside of the apartments, however before that scene fires off a number of other things need to be completed first, which is not explained, for example nowhere did it say I had to visit the college first to get this scene to show up, I wish this was more informative within the game especially for newer players.

Reactions: shitass1001

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.7] [ArcGames] crunched fixed

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,38 GB / 480 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.7-pc-crunched-fixed.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,35 GB / 446 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.7-mac-crunched-fixed.zip
= ~34,8% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
ArcGames
Your UI fixes need some tuning. For example, in some scenes the text is behind the characters or it is too long and vanishes offscreen. Both makes it unreadable. Okay, in most cases you can guess it, but some of jessicas reports about the eldritch or about lilys dad and your mother are less understandable if you dont know anything in the first place.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
ArcGames
Your UI fixes need some tuning. For example, in some scenes the text is behind the characters or it is too long and vanishes offscreen. Both makes it unreadable. Okay, in most cases you can guess it, but some of jessicas reports about the eldritch or about lilys dad and your mother are less understandable if you dont know anything in the first place.
He should also include a font-size slider in settings like some other games do.

Also, An option to disable that awful textbox overlay would be nice. The dialogue area looks much better in v19.7 now that the text doesn't text up half of the screen, but, still, I'm not too fond of it. I prefer the classic look personally.

Reactions: XoticRealmZ

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
This is probably a silly question, but is there a projected completion date for this game? Development seems to be dragging on, I've already played it from several versions ago, and I don't want to jump into something again that is perpetually at the halfway point.

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
This is probably a silly question, but is there a projected completion date for this game? Development seems to be dragging on, I've already played it from several versions ago, and I don't want to jump into something again that is perpetually at the halfway point.
There's no a date but i would say that maybe in two more years, the game it's gonna be fully completed, there's the whole content for the act 3 and a lot of optional content to be added in the act 2.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
We're in the prime milking stage of the VN so it's hard to say when it will be completed, there's even a chance it will be abandoned before it ever gets completed if the milk stops giving.

What's clear is most, if not all, of the passion that went into making this VN in the beginning is gone, the dev is very done with this and wants to do other shit imo, what with the horrendous UI change and the very dramatic shift into pixel rpg battles as well as the same sex position with random character xyz in the same dark dungeon every new update.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.19.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.7-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes