yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
Haven't played in awhile....updated to the latest version today and loaded my save. Did some more battles in the War Room, this is what I've taken back so far, but EVERY single Eldritch or Organisation area I click on won't let me attack there? How do I get it so I can attack again?
Screenshot at 2023-07-17 18-30-18.png Thanks!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Haven't played in awhile....updated to the latest version today and loaded my save. Did some more battles in the War Room, this is what I've taken back so far, but EVERY single Eldritch or Organisation area I click on won't let me attack there? How do I get it so I can attack again?
View attachment 2778889 Thanks!
all the sectors you can attack you did, rest will come in time

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.6] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,38 GB / 479 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,34 GB / 445 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,7% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Metoheika

Nov 25, 2022
I want to download the game but if I create a save and update the game when it gets out, do I have to start all over again? Can I load previous version's save without issues? And, let's say I downloaded x version of the game and finished the content it offers me and moved on. After some time, I check the game's page and I realise the version of the game updated multiple times. I was playing x version of the game but it got tons of updates that it's xxxx version now. Can I update the game from x version to xxxx version and play x version's save with xxxx version?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I want to download the game but if I create a save and update the game when it gets out, do I have to start all over again? Can I load previous version's save without issues? And, let's say I downloaded x version of the game and finished the content it offers me and moved on. After some time, I check the game's page and I realise the version of the game updated multiple times. I was playing x version of the game but it got tons of updates that it's xxxx version now. Can I update the game from x version to xxxx version and play x version's save with xxxx version?
As with pretty much all RenPy games, this should be handled for you automagically (at least on Windows). The updated version should find the previous version's saves with no problem. (The saves aren't actually held in the folder where you installed the game but somewhere under users/<user name>/appdata/roaming/renpy )

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.19.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.6-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Subyan and "CJ"

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Netorare is when you get into a relationship between two people who love each other and you ruin it by fucking either the wife or the husband.
Netori is when you get into a relationship between two people who no longer love each other, just that they are not yet separated for a reason.
Netorase is when infidelity occurs with the knowledge or intention of one of the parties, cases like a husband who likes others to fuck his wife.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
¿Qué eventos tengo con los hijos de Asteria y Jessica?
De momento tengo el evento pixie de salir en bici con nuestra hija. Evento de Emma del concierto con la niña. El evento con Lilly del parque con nuestra tomboy. El evento de ir de paseo al centro comercial con Verónica y el chico que quiere conquistar el mundo con buenas obras. El de Madison con el día de playa con la pequeña adicta a la limpieza. Y finalmente el espeluznante evento de búsqueda con Luna y la niña. Cada uno de esos hechos purificó mi corazón, ¿qué otros no descubrió?
editado
Ya descubrí los sucesos de Annie y Kana, para Annie debes preguntarle por el niño y luego buscarlo por el lugar. En el caso de Kana es más sencillo, solo tienes que llevarla al festival.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
¿Qué eventos tengo con los hijos de Asteria y Jessica?
De momento tengo el evento pixie de salir en bici con nuestra hija. Evento de Emma del concierto con la niña. El evento con Lilly del parque con nuestra tomboy. El evento de ir de paseo al centro comercial con Verónica y el chico que quiere conquistar el mundo con buenas obras. El de Madison con el día de playa con la pequeña adicta a la limpieza. Y finalmente el espeluznante evento de búsqueda con Luna y la niña. Cada uno de esos hechos purificó mi corazón, ¿qué otros no descubrió?
editado
Ya descubrí los sucesos de Annie y Kana, para Annie debes preguntarle por el niño y luego buscarlo por el lugar. En el caso de Kana es más sencillo, solo tienes que llevarla al festival.
Translation:

What events do I have with the children of Asteria and Jessica?
At the moment I have the pixie event of going out on a bike with our daughter. Emma event of the concert with the girl. The event with Lilly from the park with our tomboy. The event of going for a walk to the mall with Verónica and the boy who wants to conquer the world with good deeds. The one from Madison with the day at the beach with the little cleaning addict. And finally the creepy search event with Luna and the girl. Each one of those facts purified my heart, what others did not discover?
edited
I already discovered the events of Annie and Kana, for Annie you must ask her about the child and then look for him around the place. In the case of Kana it is simpler, you just have to take her to the festival.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Translation:

What events do I have with the children of Asteria and Jessica?
At the moment I have the pixie event of going out on a bike with our daughter. Emma event of the concert with the girl. The event with Lilly from the park with our tomboy. The event of going for a walk to the mall with Verónica and the boy who wants to conquer the world with good deeds. The one from Madison with the day at the beach with the little cleaning addict. And finally the creepy search event with Luna and the girl. Each one of those facts purified my heart, what others did not discover?
edited
I already discovered the events of Annie and Kana, for Annie you must ask her about the child and then look for him around the place. In the case of Kana it is simpler, you just have to take her to the festival.
Thanks, and I swear I had put it in English.

Reactions: Core_guy

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
No probs :)

As for your question, i wouldn't know about Jessica since i don't have a kid with her, but i haven't found any event with Asteria and her kid. Would love one though, the kid's a little firecracker. :p

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
No probs :)

As for your question, i wouldn't know about Jessica since i don't have a kid with her, but i haven't found any event with Asteria and her kid. Would love one though, the kid's a little firecracker. :p
From Asteria I already found it. You have to work out with her and her daughter appears out of nowhere saying she walked all the way from kindergarten to lift weights.

Reactions: Penitensary

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Just wanted to make sure that nothing is missable right? I can just take my time with the sandbox? in act 2 now, where it opens up.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes