NevNine

May 13, 2021
Is every sex scene in the Gallery? I feel like a vast majority isn't in the gallery... Or is my game bugged?

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Is every sex scene in the Gallery? I feel like a vast majority isn't in the gallery... Or is my game bugged?
No, there's a lot of scenes (and i mean A LOT) that's there's not in the gallery if you want a quick access i suggest that you make a save in the scene, although you can repeat every scene that there's no in the gallery.

sexyfool

Feb 15, 2022
Since we're in "asking for reviews" mode, has Act 3 improved its sexual content at all, or is it still two basic Koikatsu animations, white flash, done?
it's worse, they tend to have just one animation now

I would actually say it is less. So far there are 6 bosses the MC has to defeat then can throw in the dungeon and fuck them into submission. Have to fuck one 6 times to break one and it is the same exact scene for each girl, only the dialogue and the girl changes.
them being reskins makes it even crazier that now we're getting locations without bosses (aka completely pointless locations)

on that topic, them being reskins also makes it crazy that the reused animation isn't better and suffers from act 3s animation downgrade

game makes 10k per month btw so don't expect anything to change

Nov 8, 2017
Currently stuck trying to strategise with Jessica.
I've gotten binoculars and scouted the path to the outskirts and the train station.
When I try to pick "Strategise with Jessica" I get taken to the war room where Chloe is, and then there's no additional functionality.

Reactions: Reednux

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Currently stuck trying to strategise with Jessica.
I've gotten binoculars and scouted the path to the outskirts and the train station.
When I try to pick "Strategise with Jessica" I get taken to the war room where Chloe is, and then there's no additional functionality.
Try training in the Garden.

Aug 9, 2018
Is there anyone that still appreciates the weekly release model?

Definitely was a smart idea to gain traction/audience in the early days of the game when things are really simple, but now we're like in a full on fucking JRPG war/daycare/kingdom management system with like 30 characters with super in-depth storylines, and these weekly updates are so sparse and low effort that I imagine most people don't update their games every week and rather just pop back in after a month or longer.

Would people really complain if they switched to a monthly release model? That's still faster than 90% of adult game update schedules, and it would actually give them time to spend on their scenes, but part of me feels like the devs actually like the weekly update schedule as it's an easy crutch to excuse not putting effort into scenes.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Is there anyone that still appreciates the weekly release model?

Definitely was a smart idea to gain traction/audience in the early days of the game when things are really simple, but now we're like in a full on fucking JRPG war/daycare/kingdom management system with like 30 characters with super in-depth storylines, and these weekly updates are so sparse and low effort that I imagine most people don't update their games every week and rather just pop back in after a month or longer.

Would people really complain if they switched to a monthly release model? That's still faster than 90% of adult game update schedules, and it would actually give them time to spend on their scenes, but part of me feels like the devs actually like the weekly update schedule as it's an easy crutch to excuse not putting effort into scenes.
He only blow the mill lightly so he can milk the patrons more...... :devilish:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.19.5! (Patreon)

Content

The weekly update has been released!
Last of the smaller updates this week, as the brand new community created character was finished last Friday, live on stream! She'll be introduced next week, but for now please enjoy some naughty time with Lily, and the start of Emma's Act Three storyline! I hope you enjoy! :)

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!
CHANGELOG:
  • Emma: New story event! Visit Emma's room after taking a certain number of districts to kick it off!
  • Lily: New naughty event with Lily! Talk to her in the bar (after the developments in 0.19.3)!
  • Jessica: Added some new facial expressions and tweaked her "neutral" expression to be less happy, so now she won't be smiling when giving you bad news any more! Who knew Jessica was so into schadenfreude?
  • Bug: The Centre for Disease Control map icon was stuck in its "hover" phase after being taken by the Eldritch. It has been brought back down to earth
  • Bug: Tweaked some of Chastity's expressions to tidy up a shading issue
  • Bug: Finally, Typo Hero stands before the door to the Dread Arc's chamber... there's a lock on the door! With a gesture the lock becomes a lick... wiping his hand, Typo Hero creaks open the door and steps inside...
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 17th of July.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Nov 8, 2017
Try training in the Garden.
I've done all the completable war map things already (1-10 but not 8 since there's no option to fight).
I just tried both practices with Jessica (tutorial and free fight) but still get stuck on Chloe in the war room after trying to talk to Jessica.
Also tried reloading a save from when waking up and exploring everything before doing war room stuff in case I sequence broke the game but that didn't work either.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes