frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
My favorite element of this game was the kids, but I stopped playing awhile ago. Did they add any more pregnancies since the rich daughter and mom?
There are quite a few actually. I had one with Kana, Annie, Luna, Pixie etc. I have like 10 kids in daycare.

How can I be good with pixie? My MC is an asshole with pixie (I suppose because at the beginning I lied to her, because she was annoying, buy how the hell would I know the things will change) I am very advanced and I don't want to restart all.

And yes I tried using the search tool but I don't find the solution.
I'm not quite sure if this is the problem but it could be. There are two variables "mc_kind" and "mc_cruel" if mc_cruel is higher then mc_kind you will be more of an asshole to people. You could open the console and set: "mc_cruel = 0" then set: "mc_kind = 20" that will stop him from being cruel to people.

Reactions: Anonimed

CrackersCandy2

May 15, 2022
One of the few games that manages to provide loads of content, good updates, AND keeps you invested in the story. Good game, keep it up! :) Will support on Patreon as long as I'm able to

mabeloco

Dec 15, 2019
I absolutely love the third act so far, but is there a way to look at the fighters stats outside of battles?

it would make planning a lot easier.

Reactions: Core_guy

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well I'm in the third act and so far the only thing I can really say about it is that it is getting quite boring. I'd recommend anyone that is starting the 3rd act to make a save prior and not overwrite it so you can switch back and forth so if you want to visit the girls you had before because in the 3rd act a lot of the girls gathered to the mansion are now gone.

Can't sleep with anyone at night like before can't even sleep with pixie even though we share the same room. Don't know where Madison and Veronica are can't go to the college or for that matter pretty much any place that was on the map before, Like the farm so can't even see my kids anymore. Also can't go to the Nexus or go see Lyx or the three mothers, the club is gone. Can't travel to the other half of the map by train or the underwater tunnel if you had it made because the Org have quarantined the area so can't travel anywhere outside of it.

I've conquered all the districts and taken each of the girls from those districts (I did like the victory screens a lot) and put them in the dungeon and have to do the same exact same sex scene with each girl 6 times to break her and there are 6 boss girls to break so far.

Saw Chasity briefly and then she left (Though she had a really hot new outfit). Maybe the dev could add like something in the Nexus that is like a parallel universe that we can travel to so we can visit how the old world was and play there and see everything like it use to be.

It wouldn't be to bad if the dev made where as we take over a district it could be rebuilt to be what it was like before but so far it doesn't seem that way because I took over the district with the park in it and it still looks the same except now I run it but there is nothing to do there, like go on a date.

Last edited:

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
There are quite a few actually. I had one with Kana, Annie, Luna, Pixie etc. I have like 10 kids in daycare."
Yeah there are a lot, and I had gotten all of the ones you mentioned. I guess the question would be can you have kids with: Asteria, Chastity, Chole, Emma, Gwen, Lyx, Mogana, Roxy, or Qarinah? From the main girls. Qarinah teezed it, which sucks as she's best girl.

And any of the side girls. Especially Molly. I want a commando baby!

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yeah there are a lot, and I had gotten all of the ones you mentioned. I guess the question would be can you have kids with: Asteria, Chastity, Chole, Emma, Gwen, Lyx, Mogana, Roxy, or Qarinah? From the main girls. Qarinah teezed it, which sucks as she's best girl.

And any of the side girls. Especially Molly. I want a commando baby!
It's a no for Gwen (in 3rd act Gwen is badly injured so can't even have sex with her anymore), Lyx, Morgana (haven't even been able to have sex with her might not even be possible in 3rd act since she is on the Org's side), Roxy (Roxy states that she made her own pussy so she is not capable of getting pregger), Qarinah teased it but that was in a dream where we can't get her pregnant, has to be in person and I was never able to meet her in person and now in the 3rd act can't even go to the Nexus, Molly.

But it is a yes for Asteria and Emma (can even take Emma and the kid out to a concert if you go to the shopping district). Except in the 3rd act I have no idea where the kids are and it doesn't seem like anyone can get pregnant in the 3rd act so far. But wait until you see Chastity in the 3rd act she looks super hot but she doesn't stick around, unfortunately but she did say I will see her again.

What I don't get about the 3rd act is why are some of the women who where there before are gone since the Manor did not get over run it is a safe spot and those women should have not left. I think we should have even more women there actually because some of the women who were outside of the manor should have ran to the Manor for safety, like Madison and Veronica.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.19.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.4-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I definitely need some help with this, I might be softlocked. I just restarted the game and got to just after the part where Chastity gets you into that room and starts laughing. I talked to Morgana about how to summon the beast, but now I cant do anything. I have looked at every location available to me at all times of day, when I try to investigate Emma nothing comes of it, when I talk to Pixie about what I should do now, she tells me that there is some lady hanging around the flat and I should take a walk and come back during the day, I have tried that multiple times. I dont know how to progress, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
It's a no for Gwen (in 3rd act Gwen is badly injured so can't even have sex with her anymore), Lyx, Morgana (haven't even been able to have sex with her might not even be possible in 3rd act since she is on the Org's side), Roxy (Roxy states that she made her own pussy so she is not capable of getting pregger), Qarinah teased it but that was in a dream where we can't get her pregnant, has to be in person and I was never able to meet her in person and now in the 3rd act can't even go to the Nexus, Molly.
You sure about Roxy?

1688668685959.png

I mean, it's been a while since i played, and i remember i couldn't give her a name, but she IS in the Daycare.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
she isn't a kid you get through a pregnancy tho, she shows up in the burning building in town after some story with roxy
Ah, right. Couldn't quite remember, according to my saves it's been over a year since my last playthrough and i originally loaded the game up to count how many kids i had when i spotted Lil' Roxy.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Has Act 3 gotten to the point where it eventually gives more of the content it initially took away? It seems that Act 3 is more of a spinoff than a continuation, and a lot of the combat should be made skippable by those not interested in the new mechanics, or even better, have a different route that uses a similar sort of progression to Act 2.

Aug 9, 2018
Since we're in "asking for reviews" mode, has Act 3 improved its sexual content at all, or is it still two basic Koikatsu animations, white flash, done?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You sure about Roxy?

View attachment 2749575

I mean, it's been a while since i played, and i remember i couldn't give her a name, but she IS in the Daycare.
That's the girl that the MC "saves" from the burning apartment complex and brought to the nursery, she is not the MC's daughter. The MC says when he "saves" her: "What the hell is going on here? Is this really Roxy? It kinda looks like her, but... how is that possible!?"

Possibly she is an Roxy from a parallel universe? Not really sure about that.

Since we're in "asking for reviews" mode, has Act 3 improved its sexual content at all, or is it still two basic Koikatsu animations, white flash, done?
I would actually say it is less. So far there are 6 bosses the MC has to defeat then can throw in the dungeon and fuck them into submission. Have to fuck one 6 times to break one and it is the same exact scene for each girl, only the dialogue and the girl changes.

Has Act 3 gotten to the point where it eventually gives more of the content it initially took away? It seems that Act 3 is more of a spinoff than a continuation, and a lot of the combat should be made skippable by those not interested in the new mechanics, or even better, have a different route that uses a similar sort of progression to Act 2.
Actually there is an toggable I always win button for the battles. But it is no where close to giving back the content it took away, unfortunately.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
That is starting to happen. In the most recent couple of updates, new content with Lily has been introduced.

Reactions: Rick_Sim
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes