astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
View attachment 2718014

I can't attack any other districts, is this because they are still under development or did I miss something?
yeah still in development,the last update was mostly bugfixes and added two more locations on war map,and the eldritch taking over more,its all in the change log on the first page here when the game gets updated,but here's hoping that more locations get added or more story in the next update(y)

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm hoping that Annie's farm being outside the city proper may mean that it's been left alone by the warring factions.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
thank you for letting me know and can you tell the dev for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's if you don't mind.
Why don't you tell him yourself? His "public" posts for each week's update appear each Thursday, so you ought to be able to comment on the most recent one of those even if you aren's a subscriber. And he seems to be very good at reading all his comments.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Wait hold on, I just realized. If the game is actually ending soon, what the fuck do the perks do? Is it just tugging my nuts?
Act 3 is the final chapter unless Arc drags it out with tedious monotony. Perks are achievement markers and offer some alternative text now and then.

Anonimed

Jun 15, 2020
How can I be good with pixie? My MC is an asshole with pixie (I suppose because at the beginning I lied to her, because she was annoying, buy how the hell would I know the things will change) I am very advanced and I don't want to restart all.

And yes I tried using the search tool but I don't find the solution.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Just played the newest version. All I have to say is the game went downhill fast. This used to be in my top 10 games. Now it's a completely different game. Doesn't seem like the dev knows which direction he wants to go with it. Maybe I'll wait a couple of years to see if it's still being made and gets any better.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
How can I be good with pixie? My MC is an asshole with pixie (I suppose because at the beginning I lied to her, because she was annoying, buy how the hell would I know the things will change) I am very advanced and I don't want to restart all.

This probably doesn't really help, but I've learned with games like this to almost always pick the top option. It doesn't work like that in all games, but sometimes it's a safe bet. Otherwise you can find your character looking like a complete jerk to put in mildly. Plus in the long run you can find yourself in your predicament with an npc not responding well to your character in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Anonimed

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.19.3a! (Patreon)

Content

The weekly update has been released!
This week it's the long-awaited return of STORY CONTENT! Yes, you heard right, now that the combat system is in a stable place it's time to start focusing on story stuff once again! Beginning with Lily and a pretty major event... no spoilers, you'll have to play it for yourselves! Also, a new conquerable location, some graphical changes to a couple maps, victory cards for the goons and a bunch of bugfixes and QoL changes! I hope you enjoy! :)

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!
CHANGELOG:
  • Lily: New STORY event! Conquer the Park district and then sleep to kick it off!
  • Lily: You can now knock on the bar door and have a small conversation with Lily! No more hiding out in the bar
  • Lily: Updated her Paperdoll to the latest version! No more strange bisections!
  • Lily: Reworked the scene where you meet Lily in Act Three to remove the black bars and improve the lighting slightly
  • New Location: A new location will be added to the Manor after a certain event! No spoilers... you'll figure it out!
  • War Map: New Conquerable location! "The Park"! (South of the Manor) - no Boss Girl for this one, sorry!
  • Church: Updated the Church background to make it more... Eldritchy!
  • Train Station: The background for the Train Station now changes when the Eldritch conquer the area!
  • Goons: Goons now have a Victory Screen when you beat them in district battles, just like the Boss Girls!
  • Misc: Added an "ACT THREE" text display during the Act Two finale
  • Bug: The purchase price of The Field wasn't disappearing after buying it in Act Two
  • Bug: Jessica wasn't counting districts correctly; she has been told to use her fingers if that helps
  • Bug: Using rollback whilst doing therapy was causing the paperdolls to get stuck. Now they should disappear as intended!
  • Bug: Fixed some minor shading issues with one of Chastity's outfit and expression combinations
  • Bug: It was possible to duplicate characters if you broke them then sent them to rehab from the dungeon. No more clones! We've been having a real problem with them lately...
  • Bug: The corridors twist and change at some unseen will as the Typo Hero moves unseen and uncontested, onwards, ever onwards, towards the Dread Arc...
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 2nd of July.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
well that was short but sweet and more than satisfying,was wondering tho if the area surrounding the manor is cleared,why is emma still locked and scared in her room

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.3a] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,37 GB / 477 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.3a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,34 GB / 444 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.3a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,8% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018

YOU ARE REARLY IN BAD STANDING HERE. AS I SAID TO ANOTHER PLAYER:

And be sure, if you dont treats her well, ill get to you with a big hammer and wack your kneecaps, but first i will nail your feets to the flore ( :devilish: ).

Pixie is the "person" who make the whole game worth playing :love: :giggle:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes