skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Act 3 is the final "Act", as in the end of this, there'll be a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after that, the epilogue, and it'll be very short, so if i had to say, we're close to the end, story-wise

p.s.: all of this is confirmed, and taken from the discord sever, said by the dev himself there

Reactions: DioVAnna

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Sorry to say that this game is dead to me.
After all the enjoyment I got out of the start of the game and the help I got from people in here, I find the whole fighting thing beyond me - the bit after the Church fight - (no I don't want it explained).
If I'd wanted to be doing that sort of thinking battle style I would not have even started this game. What went through the devs head to do this to a great hentai sex game is totally beyond me and I feel cheated of getting further with Pixie and all the other girls I've come to like.
Sorry chicho, I know you say give the dev a break and everything, but the complete u-turn in the style of game with what I see as WAY TOO MANY options and too little labelling of the screen just has soured the whole experience.
I'll be filing this game in my 'BAD' folder so I don't think of re-trying it.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I understand the concern people having about how the game is going but you can't throw the Dev under the bus for what he is doing, you don't know what he has planned in the future. We don't know if he is doing something on side that will freak everyone out and these battles are like a break for him while he works on the game. You all know he done a hell of a job so far so give him the benefit of the doubt, remember there's still lots girls to knock up, you should worry more if the daycare has enough space for all the kids in the future to come. I want knock up all the kinochi girls and their leader, the nun, the boss daughter...yeah yeah she a brat but only because she needs to get banged you all shouldd start looking for names for your future kids, and don't forget about Kanas Mom. Just give the guy a break. When we want things rushed they tend to kick us in the ass with bad updates. Thats my opinion, everyone has their own. :cool:
Of course i can - i will throw him under a tank if i could - game is ruined after part 2. At least he could give some explanation on why and what - and as someone mentioned way back, maybe someone else have taken over develop of the game.
I have been playing the game from day 1 but dont play it anymore, stopped 3-4 updates into part 3, i dont like "turn based combat" games, wich the game have turned over to be. And all what you have achieved in part 1 and 2 to reach the goals are gone, and your efford have been wasted !

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Of course i can - i will throw him under a tank if i could - game is ruined after part 2. At least he could give some explanation on why and what - and as someone mentioned way back, maybe someone else have taken over develop of the game.
I have been playing the game from day 1 but dont play it anymore, stopped 3-4 updates into part 3, i dont like "turn based combat" games, wich the game have turned over to be. And all what you have achieved in part 1 and 2 to reach the goals are gone, and your efford have been wasted !
Well instead of complaining to me you could support him and complain to him on his Patreon page.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Dev did this to maximize the milking and you want to reward him with more money to maybe change his mind... For those that miss their waifus here is a tank
View attachment 2710560
"milking"...? are you sane? the dev has been releasing updates EVERY WEEK, and just because the game went from a VN SANDBOX to a VN SANDBOX with RPG elements, now the game is shit? let me say something to everyone here:

if all it took for you to stop liking the game, was the game having RPG elements, i am sorry to say, but you never liked the game in the first place... the story of the game didn't chage, nor the person doing the game. the only thing that happened is that the plot reached a point where JUST a VN wouldn't cut it, because the game story progressed to a point, where if it remained as just a VN it would be weird, to say the least

ALSO, NOT TO MENTION YOU'RE COMPLAINING ON A PIRATE WEBSITE, ABOUT A GAME THAT GOES FREE AFTER 3 DAYS.

Aug 22, 2017
I think I saw the war coming. If you look at the story beats and how it's opening things up, I think the war was something that was going to happen even when no one knew how it would be presented. Act 1 is introducing everything and has the most mystery, because you don't know shit about anything. Act 2 is building this kingdom they keep alluding to (why is Jessica calling it a kingdom? What does she know that I don't?), and Act 3 is using said kingdom to clap some cheeks.

It actually does flow into what every act is about, I just think the combat wasn't really done well. I speak as someone who's still in Act 2, so I don't know what it looks like.
No one has a problem with the war. Those of us feeling disillusioned with the game have a problem with the mechanics. The game has become just a tabletop wargame. Each fight is basically the same. Here is a territory, fight it a handful of time, get a generic girl at the end you can have the same sex scene in your dungeon with. The actual girls we've spent 2 chapters with have no new story developments save the intial wake up and say hi to them. Why aren't we dealing with Emma being locked in her room? Did you save the crazy nun lady? What's up with her? Why can't we get to the Nexus? Where is Gramps? Chapter 3 started with a TON of questions and then immediately set about answering none of them and going of to do repetitive side game.

Aug 22, 2017
I don't really understand what I should do now. Have I finished the content of the last update? I can't access the nexus at the bottom right and I don't know if it's the fact that this save comes from the old update but for the girls' quests it tells me that I have to wait for future update is only that of lyx where it says to me (wait for act three!) is that someone is what I must do here at this moment of the story?

View attachment 2709123
This is where I stopped too. The quest note says to strategize with Jessica and I can talk to her and ask her to strategize, but all that does is move me to the warroom and then Chloe asks what territory to look at. So I'm assuming either there is a bug breaking the quest or this is the current end of the game.

Nov 23, 2017
Starting a new playthrough since it has been quite a while since the last time I played and I am fourteen days in and Jessica's first meeting still has not triggered. I am not doing anything different than I have before. Any ideas or did I just run into some random bug and need to start over?

Edit: Nevermind, finally triggered on the 17th day.

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
"Hmm, not sure how to go aboout Act 3...Think i'll play a classic for awhile.."
*3 hours playing Sengoku Rance*
"Okay, i think i know what direction to go with!"

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Enjoying the update so far,

Just found the option to autowin the fights.
Thank you, cuts down on all the super flashy bits...

Thanks,
Cheers

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Enjoying the update so far,

Just found the option to autowin the fights.
Thank you, cuts down on all the super flashy bits...

Thanks,
Cheers
'autowin' the games...do tell, I might continue if I don't have to mess around trying to work out all the stats to fight with and win

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Is it me, or does it seem like ArcGames is trolling with this game ever since the new season?

It went from being one of the most unique games with lots of fetishes and girls, to a low quality battle arena game no one wanted or asked for. If this game started like this, I would have went on to other games quickly! If I wanted a rpg game, I would not be playing Corrupted Kingdoms!

Now, you get a different copy paste girl that just has the head swapped and the same material with for "winning". Even when you win, you feel you somehow lose.

I used to anxiously await the updates, now this went from one of the best games to one of the dumbest! Not sure what the thought process was, so they must be trolling or something. If not, I cannot believe they thought this was a good idea.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
"milking"...? are you sane? the dev has been releasing updates EVERY WEEK, and just because the game went from a VN SANDBOX to a VN SANDBOX with RPG elements, now the game is shit? let me say something to everyone here:

if all it took for you to stop liking the game, was the game having RPG elements, i am sorry to say, but you never liked the game in the first place... the story of the game didn't chage, nor the person doing the game. the only thing that happened is that the plot reached a point where JUST a VN wouldn't cut it, because the game story progressed to a point, where if it remained as just a VN it would be weird, to say the least

ALSO, NOT TO MENTION YOU'RE COMPLAINING ON A PIRATE WEBSITE, ABOUT A GAME THAT GOES FREE AFTER 3 DAYS.
Oh, I am sorry, I did not know people could not have a differing opinion than yours! I agree, this game has turned to shit and I do not know what they were thinking. It went from one of the best to a boring, repetitive, cheesy RGB game. Copy and paste sex scenes with the same model, different face and hair.

This is supposed to be a Hentai game, there are much, much better RPG games to play and this is stupidly done and executed. Weekly updates of shit is still shit. These updates have taken literally zero effort. The RPG part would have been cool for a time or two, maybe 3 at most.

Now there are unending amounts of fights I am not enjoying myself in, and the copy paste dungeon reward is just brutally non-effort and lame. I get bored after one fight, this is done so terribly bad.

Being a "free game on a pirate website" should means everyone should just love anything posted on here and enjoy when a great game goes down the tubes? Great mindset there, nah I will call it like I see it and I do not care if anyone disagrees with me.

You are trying to be a voice of reason, but be reasonable when you do so.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
'autowin' the games...do tell, I might continue if I don't have to mess around trying to work out all the stats to fight with and win
War Room
Prepare for Battle
Battle Options
Yes I want to skip all combat content......

You should be good to go then.

Cheers hth

I just needed to do that because the way they have the combat
setup now, with all those flashing swords...It gave me a headache
and maybe kinda like a seizure was coming on....

Reactions: Sparhawker

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
I don't hate the RPG system but i think it will be more entertaining or important if after every win you get little of history, you know maybe a chat with the girls of how's the situation of the map, things like that maybe Chastity come to congratulate you, some thing like flashback of the situation in the city, what's doing Morgana (it's the name of the main antagonist if I'm not wrong)

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes