chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks, yeah, missing something, just wish I could work it out.
I've put this on hold for a while until I can figure this out (I get frustrated too easily).
I have something like 50 games on the go (mostly waiting for updates) and about a dozen not even started yet...and some that unfortunately have fallen foul of dev issues. This game is great as we have a good active dev and a lot of game play already available.
send me your save let me check it out, sometimes we have our mind set for something and miss out whats infront of us.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
too true about not seeing the wood for the trees.
That's my last save
Update your game to latest version I'm using 0.19.1 enjoy, you at marina saved there the rest up to you, only will ask for a favor take Pixie to the beach and buy her some icecream. Shouldn't take you more than 1 minute to get them both,it's pretty straight forward and after that go to daycare you have 2 kids that you need to make decisions(keep them there). Did you invite the twins +mom to pool? if you haven't do it,just so you do that , also in explore where barn is go evening and......you'll see. Let me know if you missed anything else. Also after I did the church quest and all the events happen I edited my save to give me hp/and boost stats so I 1-2 hit knock out the enemies, in case you having trouble with some battles not gonna spoil things you can do, also did you go back to commanders quarters in the dessert where roxy is? you can pick up a uniform there. Let me know if you missing anything else before you do the church thing.

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Update your game to latest version I'm using 0.19.1 enjoy, you at marina saved there the rest up to you, only will ask for a favor take Pixie to the beach and buy her some icecream. Shouldn't take you more than 1 minute to get them both,it's pretty straight forward and after that go to daycare you have 2 kids that you need to make decisions(keep them there). Did you invite the twins +mom to pool? if you haven't do it,just so you do that , also in explore where barn is go evening and......you'll see. Let me know if you missed anything else. Also after I did the church quest and all the events happen I edited my save to give me hp/and boost stats so I 1-2 hit knock out the enemies, in case you having trouble with some battles not gonna spoil things you can do, also did you go back to commanders quarters in the dessert where roxy is? you can pick up a uniform there. Let me know if you missing anything else before you do the church thing.
I have the 19.1 just was playing from the 18.2 as that's where I'd been all this time, I had planned on moving to 19.1.
thought my daycare was full already with no decisions, had three to decide on last time there....maybe I re-loaded before that...oh well.
yes, invited the twins and mom to manor pool and think I did everything I can with them...though I only completed with one of the twins, wasn't sure if I needed to do with the other twin...they are twins after all.
hmm, didn't think I could do anything at the farm in evening, says its all locked up, but will have another look.
yes, the uniform thing, I went there once but thought I got the uniform and gave it to the desert girl. I know I did it as when I tried again it told me it was empty, but again I'll go back and see.
'edited your save'...is that possible, not looked at those files, wasn't aware they could be edited.
thanks for the advice, will get back to Pixie and everyone else in a day or so...enjoying playing Midnight Paradise at the moment.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have the 19.1 just was playing from the 18.2 as that's where I'd been all this time, I had planned on moving to 19.1.
thought my daycare was full already with no decisions, had three to decide on last time there....maybe I re-loaded before that...oh well.
yes, invited the twins and mom to manor pool and think I did everything I can with them...though I only completed with one of the twins, wasn't sure if I needed to do with the other twin...they are twins after all.
hmm, didn't think I could do anything at the farm in evening, says its all locked up, but will have another look.
yes, the uniform thing, I went there once but thought I got the uniform and gave it to the desert girl. I know I did it as when I tried again it told me it was empty, but again I'll go back and see.
'edited your save'...is that possible, not looked at those files, wasn't aware they could be edited.
thanks for the advice, will get back to Pixie and everyone else in a day or so...enjoying playing Midnight Paradise at the moment.
I didn't edit you save I edit mine when after church events for....you'll see. You had Alicia and the bullhorn kid to see what you wanted to do with them, if you got the uniform then you good, ok you got the pool thing done, well I think you good to go for church keep that save don't overwrite it, you know incase you want start over you don't need to do everything again. What I did with the fish girls is I trigger the event not by editing save, I use a different mod that works for all renpy game.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I still don't get what Yandere content Gwen has. She's constantly up your ass, but that's pretty typical of Yanderes. Haven't seen her stuff a body in the closet yet, or keep a jar of my blood or semen for a keepsake yet, or even used her hair in cooking. Pretty tame Yandere honestly.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I still don't get what Yandere content Gwen has. She's constantly up your ass, but that's pretty typical of Yanderes. Haven't seen her stuff a body in the closet yet, or keep a jar of my blood or semen for a keepsake yet, or even used her hair in cooking. Pretty tame Yandere honestly.
Her Yandere level goes up each day you don't have sex with her. To get all of her scenes it takes about a month without giving her any I believe.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.19.2a! (Patreon)

Content

The weekly update has been released!
Last week was Corrupted Kingdom's fourth birthday! Thank you so much for all the outpouring of support and kind words from everyone - they honestly brought a tear to my eye. So! This week the Eldritch begin fighting back, taking territory and causing problems - uh-oh! Also, two new conquerable districts (no Boss Girls in these ones, sorry!) as well some UI updates and a whole lotta bug fixes! I hope you enjoy! :)

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!
CHANGELOG:
  • Eldritch: The Eldritch Fight Back! The Eldritch faction has decided to take advantage of the war to try and claim the town for its tentacled own. For every district you conquer, the Eldritch will now claim one (or more!) for their own... uh-oh!
  • War Map: New Conquerable location! "Apartment Block"! (South of the Manor) - no Boss Girl for this one, sorry!
  • War Map: New Conquerable location! "Chinatown"! (South of the Manor) - no Boss Girl for this one, sorry!
  • Misc: Updated the combat tutorials and practice fights so the dialogue makes a bit more sense, and the stat displays open automatically when appropriate
  • Bug: You couldn't talk to Alice in the garden, which was making her very sad... so now you can!
  • Bug: The issue with duplicate Boss Girls has been fixed - once you load your game you'll notice that all the clones have been... dealt with...
  • Bug: Fixed gaining Noelle's memento jumping you to Hillside instead of Northside
  • Bug: Terri was missing some battle sprites. They have been restored!
  • Bug: Moved Tammi (enemy support) to a better location during combat
  • Bug: Chastity icon in the wardrobe menu was tearing. Now it's not!
  • Bug: Chloe's Assassin form's title wasn't displaying properly - now it is!
  • Bug: After the graphical overhaul for the combat system, the tutorials were displaying things in the wrong places - now they point to the right locations!
  • Bug: Fixed a "not in list" error when admitting Boss Girls to rehab from the dungeon without breaking them
  • Bug: You could send girls to rehab before it was built. So eager! But now you have to wait
  • Bug: Ami was growing an extra ear in her War outfit. She has been told to stop eating the glowing green cheese
  • Bug: Alice was appearing all over the Manor, in places she shouldn't be. Now she'll be a little more careful
  • Bug: Alarms blare, a flashing red light dark corridors illuminating the grimly-set face of the Typo Hero as he makes his way through the Dread Arc's Tower...
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 26th of June.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

url

Feb 19, 2021
Thank you! :D
this game is not getting a good regular updates as it used to, I am aware of the plot change therefore it is hard for the developer but the think is "Updates are slow and boring", hoping for a mega update and plot twist, thank you, and still enjoy the game

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Alright, Imma be honest, I fucking laughed at the family bonding in the car with Veronica.

Son: Hey look it's a homeless dude!
Me: He's probably starving, there's not really any convenient place that would let him eat or something.
Veronica: Complete silence.
Son: So anyone wanna go to the mall?
Veronica: What the fuck is a mall?

Now they do actually come back to help him, but the fact they brought attention to the starving homeless guy, and the only one who seemed to care was the kid made me think they were gonna blow him off. The moment he brings up a new topic, that's when Veronica decides to say something. And then we just drive off. Like fuck that guy in particular. Honestly, if the scene kept going without any further mention of the dude, I think it still would have been hilariously mean spirited for no reason.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
  • War Map: New Conquerable location! "Apartment Block"! (South of the Manor) - no Boss Girl for this one, sorry!
  • War Map: New Conquerable location! "Chinatown"! (South of the Manor) - no Boss Girl for this one, sorry!
....yet? Or will they stay without useful leaders? Just asking because i sounds fucking boring to smash some worthless goons without winning a trophygirl for it and i also dont want to conquer them now if they get leaders later..

Gregorif

Mar 19, 2018
Ok, so when the war room stuff happened, I was ok with it, I wanted to see where it went, the fight screen was quite small but it did its job

Now they went and updated so the fight is all over the screen in a Final Fantasy 6 style and ... I hate it.

I hate it OH so much

I did not mind the change of gameplay, but that screen just makes me want to throw the whole thing away, I dont even get why I am reacting so vehemently to it but I will not be able to play this game anymore ...

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Alright, Imma be honest, I fucking laughed at the family bonding in the car with Veronica.

Son: Hey look it's a homeless dude!
Me: He's probably starving, there's not really any convenient place that would let him eat or something.
Veronica: Complete silence.
Son: So anyone wanna go to the mall?
Veronica: What the fuck is a mall?

Now they do actually come back to help him, but the fact they brought attention to the starving homeless guy, and the only one who seemed to care was the kid made me think they were gonna blow him off. The moment he brings up a new topic, that's when Veronica decides to say something. And then we just drive off. Like fuck that guy in particular. Honestly, if the scene kept going without any further mention of the dude, I think it still would have been hilariously mean spirited for no reason.
Everything becomes less of a priority, when you are chased around by an Eldritch Abomination

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes