Aug 22, 2017
I got to be honest, I loved chapters 1 and 2, but now that 3 seems to just be conquer this area, conquer that area, conquer that area, it feels like the game is going nowhere. Each new content doesn't seem to actually add anything. The story was really good up until the war change and now it feels like we've left the story for a really simplistic tactics game and no payoff.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.2a] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,37 GB / 475 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.2a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,33 GB / 442 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.2a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,7% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I got to be honest, I loved chapters 1 and 2, but now that 3 seems to just be conquer this area, conquer that area, conquer that area, it feels like the game is going nowhere. Each new content doesn't seem to actually add anything. The story was really good up until the war change and now it feels like we've left the story for a really simplistic tactics game and no payoff.
Yeah I said it before, I don't mind the battles but make an opening so we could go to another area..you know to check our kids, to go see granpa, college,shops, anything but we stuck in battle maps and there's a lot of them. Dev should know we are concerned parents and would love to see our kids, but maybe will have a side story added with kana, remember when her Mom showed up thought we would bang her...upps I mean see her...nah bang her sounds more exciting and show us her tribe. I just want see my kids.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Put the MC in the support slot and have the Boss Girl whose skill youre trying to aquire fight as the frontline. Then, in combat, repeatedly use the skill and flee after learning it.
Yeah learned that but I don't run from fights, edited my stats and enemy barely do damage. Started game over.....again just to kill time and have a few updates waiting.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ever since the complete shift in the story to "trapped in the house, no way to progress. Now we're in a table top war game" I've lost interest in this game. I took it off my "favs" banner in my sig a while ago. Now I just check back every once in a while to see if it's gone back to being a story or still trying to be a wargame. If I wanted to play wargames, I'd play wargames. I play these games for the stories and the girls. I'm sad about it because this used to be one of the games I played the most. I guess I should "unwatch" this and just check back to see what people are saying in a year. :(

bemawar777

Apr 2, 2021
Ever since the complete shift in the story to "trapped in the house, no way to progress. Now we're in a table top war game" I've lost interest in this game. I took it off my "favs" banner in my sig a while ago. Now I just check back every once in a while to see if it's gone back to being a story or still trying to be a wargame. If I wanted to play wargames, I'd play wargames. I play these games for the stories and the girls. I'm sad about it because this used to be one of the games I played the most. I guess I should "unwatch" this and just check back to see what people are saying in a year. :(
Based on many other posts, and my own feelings, you certainly aren't alone. I used to update this game almost weekly, now i haven't played in many months :(
I wish the dev the best, of course, but for selfish reasons I wish he didn't go in this direction.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think I saw the war coming. If you look at the story beats and how it's opening things up, I think the war was something that was going to happen even when no one knew how it would be presented. Act 1 is introducing everything and has the most mystery, because you don't know shit about anything. Act 2 is building this kingdom they keep alluding to (why is Jessica calling it a kingdom? What does she know that I don't?), and Act 3 is using said kingdom to clap some cheeks.

It actually does flow into what every act is about, I just think the combat wasn't really done well. I speak as someone who's still in Act 2, so I don't know what it looks like.

Reactions: Core_guy

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I don't really understand what I should do now. Have I finished the content of the last update? I can't access the nexus at the bottom right and I don't know if it's the fact that this save comes from the old update but for the girls' quests it tells me that I have to wait for future update is only that of lyx where it says to me (wait for act three!) is that someone is what I must do here at this moment of the story?

1687211551208.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think I saw the war coming. If you look at the story beats and how it's opening things up, I think the war was something that was going to happen even when no one knew how it would be presented. Act 1 is introducing everything and has the most mystery, because you don't know shit about anything. Act 2 is building this kingdom they keep alluding to (why is Jessica calling it a kingdom? What does she know that I don't?), and Act 3 is using said kingdom to clap some cheeks.

It actually does flow into what every act is about, I just think the combat wasn't really done well. I speak as someone who's still in Act 2, so I don't know what it looks like.
Yes but there was nothing even remotely suggesting that act 3 would involve a complete change in genre. The change from act 1 to act 2 didn't involve major changes in gameplay. The story has nothing to do with it.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Yes but there was nothing even remotely suggesting that act 3 would involve a complete change in genre. The change from act 1 to act 2 didn't involve major changes in gameplay. The story has nothing to do with it.
So there's more content for now? Regarding the control of "territory I am at" the eldritch control 15 district now) and I it is not for what but would say that emma flees me sometimes in the evening I see her in the kitchen my would say that she is afraid of me and tells me not to approach him

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.19.1
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.2-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I understand the concern people having about how the game is going but you can't throw the Dev under the bus for what he is doing, you don't know what he has planned in the future. We don't know if he is doing something on side that will freak everyone out and these battles are like a break for him while he works on the game. You all know he done a hell of a job so far so give him the benefit of the doubt, remember there's still lots girls to knock up, you should worry more if the daycare has enough space for all the kids in the future to come. I want knock up all the kinochi girls and their leader, the nun, the boss daughter...yeah yeah she a brat but only because she needs to get banged you all shouldd start looking for names for your future kids, and don't forget about Kanas Mom. Just give the guy a break. When we want things rushed they tend to kick us in the ass with bad updates. Thats my opinion, everyone has their own. :cool:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I have two predictions for what might happen. Act 3 is going to be followed by an Act 4, which concludes everything going on and goes back to a sandbox (don't ask what the hell Act 4 would be about, other than maybe cleaning up whatever straggler are left ala Remnants of the Empire style), or Act 3 is the end of the game and there's gonna be some final encounter when you do whatever Act 3 wants you to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
Sep 13, 2020
I have two predictions for what might happen. Act 3 is going to be followed by an Act 4, which concludes everything going on and goes back to a sandbox (don't ask what the hell Act 4 would be about, other than maybe cleaning up whatever straggler are left ala Remnants of the Empire style), or Act 3 is the end of the game and there's gonna be some final encounter when you do whatever Act 3 wants you to do.
I'd say the first one will probably be it just because it seems the most logical one to do than the last one since this act has no story content then they have to be another act to be the aftermath and fill in all the plot holes then blank because we do not know what could happen then maybe a final act for the end maybe.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Act 4 is the most optimistic, but I've learned not to fall into that pit from how other games have yanked my chain before, but the lack of story beats gives it a higher chance of being true. If Act 3 is as empty as people say it is, it would be a really bad way to somehow tie everything together. You don't want to intrigue everyone with two acts, have a third one make everyone scratch their heads, only for it to be the end. I've played too many games that had amazing starts and mid games and then just vomited all over the floor by end game.

Reactions: XoticRealmZ
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes