chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah, went to the lady in the lake and realised I needed to go back to the Nexus, but couldn't find the fish girl there again. So, maybe, as you say, I need to talk to someone.
Seems also I had (and still have) a lot to do in the college. I hadn't even got to the bit with the 3 women and now I need to spend more days teaching after they are under control....more grinding
Like I said won't spoil your game but the rewards are better than what you think, gonna play some more since I started over again but taking my time, want to enjoy all the time I can with my kids even thou don't have any.......yet Screenshot_30.png

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Like I said won't spoil your game but the rewards are better than what you think, gonna play some more since I started over again but taking my time, want to enjoy all the time I can with my kids even thou don't have any.......yet View attachment 2700820
yeah, got to the 'end' of the college stuff (been told I can't improve it any more), so been going around the college seeing what I can pick up.....but...can you do anything with the girl in the library...I tried a few things, so I've heard what she's thinking but couldn't get anything from her, same with the pigtail girl in the hallway you get from the uniform check, seems she wants you but I couldn't work it out.
Was there ever a full walkthrough written (in pdf)?
I've also tried talking to Chloe and Gwen about the fish thing (because there was a hint there) but can't get what I need from them....hmm maybe the merchant?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah, got to the 'end' of the college stuff (been told I can't improve it any more), so been going around the college seeing what I can pick up.....but...can you do anything with the girl in the library...I tried a few things, so I've heard what she's thinking but couldn't get anything from her, same with the pigtail girl in the hallway you get from the uniform check, seems she wants you but I couldn't work it out.
Was there ever a full walkthrough written (in pdf)?
I've also tried talking to Chloe and Gwen about the fish thing (because there was a hint there) but can't get what I need from them....hmm maybe the merchant?
Can't do nothing with the library girl, to get the 2 girls (fish girls) you have to trigger their event first. Found something about fish girls.... Fish girls – after you get endless air explore mountains W > W > S –> dive in to lake -> go to marina and think about fish girls -> go to nexus and whistle, try that let me know

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Can't do nothing with the library girl, to get the 2 girls (fish girls) you have to trigger their event first. Found something about fish girls.... Fish girls – after you get endless air explore mountains W > W > S –> dive in to lake -> go to marina and think about fish girls -> go to nexus and whistle, try that let me know
oh, the marina....wondered what the point of that place was, I'll try it out.

Erorogi-san

Jun 18, 2018
This game was a surprise to me, a pleasant one. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did when I first decided to try it out but slowly but surely I've begun to get more and more interested in the plot and all the characters involved. Keep up the great work, dev

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This game was a surprise to me, a pleasant one. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did when I first decided to try it out but slowly but surely I've begun to get more and more interested in the plot and all the characters involved. Keep up the great work, dev
Not gonna spoil your game but when you get to the part where you have to go forward in the church, make sure you have everything done, just click go back when asked and finish unfinished stuff, you won't get to that part soon you'll see when.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Also when looking for lynx (witch)all around she shows up there also
tried the Marina, nothing happens there at all, like the observatory and the Council Caretaker, girl in the library and the pig-tailed one in the corridor...oh well. gonna have to decide if to continue and just abandon those bits. Shame there is no checklist so we can see what things are available

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
tried the Marina, nothing happens there at all, like the observatory and the Council Caretaker, girl in the library and the pig-tailed one in the corridor...oh well. gonna have to decide if to continue and just abandon those bits. Shame there is no checklist so we can see what things are available
Can't do anything with those 2 you mention but you do have some events at school, girls at pool,basketball team, the principal,veronica. Try the fish girls later I know I had almost all done before the fish girls, did you do the snake girl at the mountains? Or that girl with her fey at mountains also? beach volley ball girls,car wash/icecream girls

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Can't do anything with those 2 you mention but you do have some events at school, girls at pool,basketball team, the principal,veronica. Try the fish girls later I know I had almost all done before the fish girls, did you do the snake girl at the mountains? Or that girl with her fey at mountains also? beach volley ball girls,car wash/icecream girls
yup, done everything you mentioned (all the explorable bits, explored and things finished off...unless there is more for Veronica and her mother after they told me I didn't need to come to the college any more )and the Nexus is still empty in waterworld, and still nothing possible at the marina (unless it's time coded so only at a certain day/time). I even went back to the Lady in the lake and she's still lonely and the hint was something about finding a way to either transport one or the other or finding a place they can both be, but nothing concrete that I could follow up on. Thought maybe the trader in the field might have something, but even the potion designed for Gwen doesn't seem to be useable if you buy it...or at least not somewhere I can find it.

Histeria

Apr 15, 2018
So I'm stuck with the witch. I have her cottage on the map, but she doesn't give me the quest for the mushrooms or teach me magic.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I started playing again, I missed a few things apparently, I didn't notice the Danganronpa sequence you go through. I was actually kind of shocked someone not some goon actually died.

The fucked up thing is apparently, if you're feeling particularly nasty, you can straight up kill 3 people by the end of the storyline.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yup, done everything you mentioned (all the explorable bits, explored and things finished off...unless there is more for Veronica and her mother after they told me I didn't need to come to the college any more )and the Nexus is still empty in waterworld, and still nothing possible at the marina (unless it's time coded so only at a certain day/time). I even went back to the Lady in the lake and she's still lonely and the hint was something about finding a way to either transport one or the other or finding a place they can both be, but nothing concrete that I could follow up on. Thought maybe the trader in the field might have something, but even the potion designed for Gwen doesn't seem to be useable if you buy it...or at least not somewhere I can find it.
when it's asks looking for a place that means go to marina and you should've gotten that option,I'll check it later still have a lot to do just did my first dive at nexus, you have to be missing something.

Jun 18, 2020
I started playing again, I missed a few things apparently, I didn't notice the Danganronpa sequence you go through. I was actually kind of shocked someone not some goon actually died.

The fucked up thing is apparently, if you're feeling particularly nasty, you can straight up kill 3 people by the end of the storyline.
You can kill A LOT OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY. But what sequence do you mean more exactly?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
As I said, the whole murder plot. You can re-kill (it's a bit weird) the victim, and then whack two others just to pocket some money. It's actually pretty nasty, if you're feeling really callus for some reason.

I don't know if people are actually that crazy, but considering killing one will also kill the other, it's probably meant so that you couldn't just kill the one that annoyed you while keeping the girl alive. Basically, don't expect some easy pussy, because she dies too if you rat them out.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
when it's asks looking for a place that means go to marina and you should've gotten that option,I'll check it later still have a lot to do just did my first dive at nexus, you have to be missing something.
thanks, yeah, missing something, just wish I could work it out.
I've put this on hold for a while until I can figure this out (I get frustrated too easily).
I have something like 50 games on the go (mostly waiting for updates) and about a dozen not even started yet...and some that unfortunately have fallen foul of dev issues. This game is great as we have a good active dev and a lot of game play already available.

astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
a little help please,im at the battle map and cleared areas around the manor and built center then rehabilitate all bosses but cant start battles beyond #7,am i missing something or is that in the game yet

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes