chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Haven't played since the start of act 3, is there any real point if I wanna do naughty stuff or nah
Just battles more or less. I started again miss my kids and of course Pixie, just want spend more times with them before 3rd act. Would my kids remember me? Are they grown up? Am I a granpa? Not fair.

Reactions: Core_guy

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.19.0
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.1-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, I'm trying to do the war room stuff while recruiting all the bosses - is it possible to recruit Noelle at all? I find her lust stat is just too damn high to drop below 25% before she kills me.

Alternatively, what else do you need to do to get the recruit option? I assume it's not just the shatter skill?

Reactions: chicho1958

Estflipper

Nov 8, 2021
Can you give us some more info I don't understand
well the auntie perk was relativly early in the game & I chose the answer that I don't want to call jessica auntie because I thought I could change it later on in the game and therefore I don't have the auntie perk

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so before I do the thing in the church which starts the war, do I need to finish getting education level and authority in the college completed? I was doing that and got the private schooling, but not for the swim team, so guess I have some more to do there?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok, so before I do the thing in the church which starts the war, do I need to finish getting education level and authority in the college completed? I was doing that and got the private schooling, but not for the swim team, so guess I have some more to do there?
I don't want to spoil your game but yes there's still content, also with the fish girls, beach girls playing volleyball,the girl with the fey in the mountains where granpa lives and kids lots kids you gonna be pretty busy with them but don't forget look at pic Screenshot_19.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey, I'm trying to do the war room stuff while recruiting all the bosses - is it possible to recruit Noelle at all? I find her lust stat is just too damn high to drop below 25% before she kills me.

Alternatively, what else do you need to do to get the recruit option? I assume it's not just the shatter skill?
I'm not much into grinding so I edited my stats in 1-2 hits they dead and once you put them in your dungeon you bang'em till they join and for the guys they build a hospital and they go there, but that's where game ended still a lot content left and lots maps to clean, I started again and just arrived at the mansion getting Pixie rofl moments on pics. Also checking what dev did to game and already foundout Gwen missing part of her chin when they catch you but only a couple pics nothing that terrible to want you to slice your veins :D

Reactions: lobesod and itfod

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Imprison them in the dungeon after defeating them then you can either rape them until they break, or built an apartment building to do some weird pseudo-therapy shit with them to recruit them.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I don't want to spoil your game but yes there's still content, also with the fish girls, beach girls playing volleyball,the girl with the fey in the mountains where granpa lives and kids lots kids you gonna be pretty busy with them but don't forget look at pic View attachment 2699029
I never forget Pixie.
So, I need to finish EVERYTHING before starting the war? That really blows as it's a long run to get through that back to the mansion...oh well, back I go.
Ummm....'fish girls'...is that in the lake?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I never forget Pixie.
So, I need to finish EVERYTHING before starting the war? That really blows as it's a long run to get through that back to the mansion...oh well, back I go.
Ummm....'fish girls'...is that in the lake?
Do you have the breath under skill? You go where you type the words and then it'll take you under water remember that part where a girl came and gave you oxygen?Then II don't know if you need to talk to gwen or chloe they make a special tank you take her and take her to marine, then the other girl is where grampa is in the mountains remember the girl that pops and then she's gone.Haven't played in long time that's why I started again to remember things,found out in the explore map where farm is go in evening you'll find amusement park filled with ghosts you get 5 gems, can't remember details on how to get the fish girls you can try using search button, sorry can't help you more but you know.....age...mind lapsus can't remember all the details.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting :cool:

BillyMcBobson

Jan 20, 2020
Just battles more or less. I started again miss my kids and of course Pixie, just want spend more times with them before 3rd act. Would my kids remember me? Are they grown up? Am I a granpa? Not fair.
This sudden game shift is kinda an L honestly, like its the devs vision & I'm not gonna sit here & moan but it was a sex game that was wildly popular and is now.. not that lol

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This sudden game shift is kinda an L honestly, like its the devs vision & I'm not gonna sit here & moan but it was a sex game that was wildly popular and is now.. not that lol
I didn't expect a 180 turn around either, hope it gets better in the future, maybe if there wasn't so many maps to clear, maybe if in between he open a map to visit again but all battles, but still gonna play the game. I started over but taking my time, will probably have 3-4 updates before I get to the church part. Also have save before entering church and also found out 1 thing exploring that didn't find before, right now I'm where Pixie goes to war with her quack army. Screenshot_33.png

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Since this weird battle mode has been in the game, the game has completely lost its appeal for me.

During Act II I always liked to wait for the next update.
But now I can't bring myself to download the latest versions...

Too bad. I would have liked to see how school is going. There were still a lot of unsolved mysteries...

So you can drive a good game full throttle against the wall.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Do you have the breath under skill? You go where you type the words and then it'll take you under water remember that part where a girl came and gave you oxygen?Then II don't know if you need to talk to gwen or chloe they make a special tank you take her and take her to marine, then the other girl is where grampa is in the mountains remember the girl that pops and then she's gone.Haven't played in long time that's why I started again to remember things,found out in the explore map where farm is go in evening you'll find amusement park filled with ghosts you get 5 gems, can't remember details on how to get the fish girls you can try using search button, sorry can't help you more but you know.....age...mind lapsus can't remember all the details.
yeah, went to the lady in the lake and realised I needed to go back to the Nexus, but couldn't find the fish girl there again. So, maybe, as you say, I need to talk to someone.
Seems also I had (and still have) a lot to do in the college. I hadn't even got to the bit with the 3 women and now I need to spend more days teaching after they are under control....more grinding

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes