wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Why is the text in the center/right side instead of left? I haven't played in a while, but I don't remember it being like this before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
still cant play saves are corrupted and even when i started a new game the hud was still mested up and name even after just puting it still said thinking vary deep thoughts and you the hero? why?

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
still cant play saves are corrupted and even when i started a new game the hud was still mested up and name even after just puting it still said thinking vary deep thoughts and you the hero? why?
Dev want it that way, and dont care what players think - maybee he turned into a zombie :devilish:

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
due to the gigantic size of the change log, it would be interesting to put the passwords for that business in a separate tab

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so what's the deal with my kids and sending them to the artefact....do I need to do it, or it ok to leave them where they are (unless you make the same person pregnant). Is there a problem just leaving them in day care?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does anybody know of any events with Lil Roxy?
At daycare only but not alone if I recall was with bar girl kid, the cow girl kid and not to sure if it involved the fox girl kid to and maybe pixie kid, all I know it was a group for garden stuff and maybe her alone when you first rescue her, been awhile since I played.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok, so what's the deal with my kids and sending them to the artefact....do I need to do it, or it ok to leave them where they are (unless you make the same person pregnant). Is there a problem just leaving them in day care?
you can keep them at daycare but 2nd kids make you have a decision if I recall, can't have both at daycare

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
you can keep them at daycare but 2nd kids make you have a decision if I recall, can't have both at daycare
ok, thanks, so it's a second kid for the same person, I was worried that there was a limit to the total number.

Any idea what the deal with Gwen is? Seems she's gone mental and keeps sending me texts and/or coming to my room with a knife at night. I can't remember doing anything wrong with her...but maybe.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Any idea what the deal with Gwen is? Seems she's gone mental and keeps sending me texts and/or coming to my room with a knife at night. I can't remember doing anything wrong with her...but maybe.
Yandere is on in preferences and you didn't spend enough time with her.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok, thanks, so it's a second kid for the same person, I was worried that there was a limit to the total number.

Let me think Gwen, try talk with her and see options not to sure but I think you'll get an optionat some point, and yes for your kids there a few options but I see you not far in game so won't spoil game but try get them all pregnant and keep kids in daycare. Now do me a favor take care of Pixie she my favorite and if I hear you harmed her gonna tie you up and leave you with roxy in the dessert with no water, she is something else will have you rofl and remember 2 scoops and take her to beach. How far you in game?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Let me think Gwen, try talk with her and see options not to sure but I think you'll get an optionat some point, and yes for your kids there a few options but I see you not far in game so won't spoil game but try get them all pregnant and keep kids in daycare. Now do me a favor take care of Pixie she my favorite and if I hear you harmed her gonna tie you up and leave you with roxy in the dessert with no water, she is something else will have you rofl and remember 2 scoops and take her to beach. How far you in game?
lol, yeah Pixie is great, loved the bit with getting her to a larger size. She now has a kid in daycare...well I guess 'we' have a kid in daycare.
Not much left for character advancements as they mostly say that there is nothing more in current version.
I am struggling to max out the strength, keep getting told to go to the minotaur woman but then get told the torunament is not ready, also can't continue with the magic training as I can't beat the robot for some reason

Reactions: chicho1958

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
lol, yeah Pixie is great, loved the bit with getting her to a larger size. She now has a kid in daycare...well I guess 'we' have a kid in daycare.
Not much left for character advancements as they mostly say that there is nothing more in current version.
I am struggling to max out the strength, keep getting told to go to the minotaur woman but then get told the torunament is not ready, also can't continue with the magic training as I can't beat the robot for some reason
I think you need to wait a couple of days for the tournament, is it the one for arm wrestling? I just think you need to wait for a couple of days, check Astoria with the cards. As for the robot, you either need martial or strength to be a bit high, near max I think to be able to beat the robot.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I see how far you in the game you still have a good way, when the tournament starts make sure you don't have any drinks close by..just a warning rofl, once tournament starts you'll get more str and also another baby with the minotaur, you still missing a few kids but don't want spoil your game. Read the portraits of all girls not only quests ones.

Reactions: Sparhawker
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes