Apr 17, 2022
Anyone know how I can control or fuck the school girl in the library? Also, when I use the magic 'soul out of body' there seems has some special plot, but i don't know how to trigger it.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Ok I see how far you in the game you still have a good way, when the tournament starts make sure you don't have any drinks close by..just a warning rofl, once tournament starts you'll get more str and also another baby with the minotaur, you still missing a few kids but don't want spoil your game. Read the portraits of all girls not only quests ones.
I got the tournament done, didn't realise that I could re-try the move the equipment thing, something I hadn't re-tried I think, so that's all done and minotaur kid is on the way. finished all the attributes now to the green line (which I assume is something that opens up in the next update??). I haven't seen what use the crystals we can find are...so maybe I'm missing something.
I have a couple of levels on the 'Hot' chick yet, just finished the ride in the tank part, think she has two love levels left.
All bar Jessica and the 'Hot' one have 'no more content' messages in the heart section. I did find that I'd missed out getting Chloe to do the pole dancing...still I think I still have that to do. I haven't fully explored the teaching the sunday clesses yet, not sure if there is something in there I've missed or if there is more 'authority' to gain somewhere as that's what I get told by all the student bits in the college.

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.19.1! (Patreon)

Content

The weekly update has been released!
I'm back from my break! This week I'm testing out a system that will allow for transparent animations, hopefully allowing me to put more animated images in more locations, as well as allowing you to summon girls for naughty time anywhere! Also, conversations with Alice, Chloe's Assassin form is available (as part of the transparent naughtiness test), and a whole bunch of bug fixes! I hope you enjoy! :)

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!
CHANGELOG:
  • Transparent Animations: I'm testing out a new method of creating transparent animations (where the animation plays and the background can be seen behind it). If I can get this to work nicely, it will open up a lot of opportunities to bring/summon girls and be naughty with them anywhere! As well as opening up some interesting events, potentially...
  • Chloe: Chloe is being used to test the above system. Talk to her anywhere, and select "let's be naughty" and then "right here" to try out the new system!
  • Chloe: Assassin Form is now available! Only in the above system for now, I'm afraid, though - just while testing
  • Alice: Alice now has a paperdoll!
  • Alice: You can now find Alice around the Manor and chat with her! She can be found in the following locations:
  • Alice: Can be found at the FRONT DOOR on MONDAY MORNING!
  • Alice: Can be found in the GARDEN on WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON!
  • Alice: Can be found in the LIVING ROOM on FRIDAY MORNING!
  • Misc: Removed all the "by 1/one" text snippets from stat increases where the jump cannot ever be higher than one, for consistency and brevity
  • Bug: Puppet's paperdoll was showing up for some people where she shouldn't. She's been told to be less spooky
  • Bug: Some characters were missing specific battle sprite frames
  • Bug: Quick menu wasn't turning back on after battles for players who had the option enabled. Now it will!
  • Bug: You could enter the rehab at night. MC has been reminded that a good night's sleep is important for a healthy mind and stable emotional state and has agreed to let the poor patients sleep
  • Bug: Rehab was allowing you to admit Boos Girls you hadn't met yet for treatment. When did MC become able to manipulate the time stream!?
  • Bug: Turning off Auto-Win was dumping players in random locations. The wormhole has been closed
  • Bug: Typo Hero rubs his unmarked chest and grins, as sirens blare and a desperate voice reverberates through the speakers above: TRUE REALITY BREACHED! THE HERO IS AWAKE! THE HERO IS AWAKE!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 19th of June.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I got the tournament done, didn't realise that I could re-try the move the equipment thing, something I hadn't re-tried I think, so that's all done and minotaur kid is on the way. finished all the attributes now to the green line (which I assume is something that opens up in the next update??). I haven't seen what use the crystals we can find are...so maybe I'm missing something.
I have a couple of levels on the 'Hot' chick yet, just finished the ride in the tank part, think she has two love levels left.
All bar Jessica and the 'Hot' one have 'no more content' messages in the heart section. I did find that I'd missed out getting Chloe to do the pole dancing...still I think I still have that to do. I haven't fully explored the teaching the sunday clesses yet, not sure if there is something in there I've missed or if there is more 'authority' to gain somewhere as that's what I get told by all the student bits in the college.
Yup school has more till you own it, then you can invite some at home pool, how you like the runts? with pixie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , with tank girl there still more and roxy you have to go with them ..somewhere. For authority give classes to students,talk with principal for meetings, she'll tell you about the 3 lady's you need to get on their good side, if you haven't done the ninja girls do those too, also you have in the mountain the snake lady a nd 2 by the beach, don't ask me combination don't remember but you can google it for locations, just to be on safe side anything with 2 legs you bang it, well it doesn't have to have 2 legs but still bang'em all, there's also suppose to be eastern eggs around, never did I find any because didn't care about them.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.1] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,37 GB / 475 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,33 GB / 441 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,7% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023
I haven't play this game in years, and I was wondering if the main female at the start who controls the MC can be added to the harem? Should I start playing now as a pregnancy and romance enthusiast?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I haven't play this game in years, and I was wondering if the main female at the start who controls the MC can be added to the harem? Should I start playing now as a pregnancy and romance enthusiast?
I can't answer your question because might spoil others gameplay, but send me message and I'll answer. If you going to start please take care pixie you know she has a 1million dollar mouth but her heart is as big and 2 scoops of icecream for her. Never thought Pixie could win the heart of many players.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Yup school has more till you own it, then you can invite some at home pool, how you like the runts? with pixie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , with tank girl there still more and roxy you have to go with them ..somewhere. For authority give classes to students,talk with principal for meetings, she'll tell you about the 3 lady's you need to get on their good side, if you haven't done the ninja girls do those too, also you have in the mountain the snake lady a nd 2 by the beach, don't ask me combination don't remember but you can google it for locations, just to be on safe side anything with 2 legs you bang it, well it doesn't have to have 2 legs but still bang'em all, there's also suppose to be eastern eggs around, never did I find any because didn't care about them.
ok, thanks for that, I hadn't done much at the beach or anything at the marina. thought I'd done all the mountain locations, will check again. Yes, completed the ninja girls at the spa, that was fun.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok, thanks for that, I hadn't done much at the beach or anything at the marina. thought I'd done all the mountain locations, will check again. Yes, completed the ninja girls at the spa, that was fun.
Interesting but you forgetting one thing, well actually the most important thing..PIXIE are you taking care of her? Are you getting her the 2 scoops? Did you take her to the halloween event? Did you take a bath with her? You knocked her up yet? I feel like starting over just to be with her again but.....sorry can't spoil because you still haven't done a lot in the game, but I can tell you this when you finally get to do the church episode and you have choice to go forward or go back, go back and make sure you done everything,doble check,triple check because.....sorry not gonna spoil. Pixie has some events at home that'll make you rofl..wtf 99% of her are rofl, even thou at start game when you get kidnapped had watering eyes when I saw her on table and probably 99% of the people had same effect until she had to open her mouth and then again rofl. Dev hit the jackpot with her.

Apr 17, 2022
Interesting but you forgetting one thing, well actually the most important thing..PIXIE are you taking care of her? Are you getting her the 2 scoops? Did you take her to the halloween event? Did you take a bath with her? You knocked her up yet? I feel like starting over just to be with her again but.....sorry can't spoil because you still haven't done a lot in the game, but I can tell you this when you finally get to do the church episode and you have choice to go forward or go back, go back and make sure you done everything,doble check,triple check because.....sorry not gonna spoil. Pixie has some events at home that'll make you rofl..wtf 99% of her are rofl, even thou at start game when you get kidnapped had watering eyes when I saw her on table and probably 99% of the people had same effect until she had to open her mouth and then again rofl. Dev hit the jackpot with her.

hi, excuse me. I want to know how I can control or fuck the school girl in the library? Also, when I use the magic 'soul out of body' in school, there seems has a special plot, but i don't know how to trigger it.
I try lots way but I can't find the correct way. Also I check the guide, seems there is no tips about it.
Could you help me? I stuck on this plot for a few days. I think I may miss this plot when I enter the war map?

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hi, excuse me. I want to know how I can control or fuck the school girl in the library? Also, when I use the magic 'soul out of body' in school, there seems has a special plot, but i don't know how to trigger it.
I try lots way but I can't find the correct way. Also I check the guide, seems there is no tips about it.
Could you help me? I stuck on this plot for a few days. I think I may miss this plot when I enter the war map?
That's 1 girl you can't control, I started again missed pixie and doing pixie greatest answers. Later on the game you'll be able to give classes and....sorry not gonna spoil your game but there is a lots events at school. This forum is great a lot of people help. Also later on you will be able to give classes to your fey players. Enjoy the game you just starting and the more you play the more you'll enjoy the game, save whenever there are questions on choices in case you make a mistake or just to see the outcome of different choices. Also in setting you can choose to knock up the girls, in this playthrough had to activate it because was off also you might want to google the locations when you go exploring ofcourse you can roll back and choose different locations but you'll be wasting a lot time figuring the locations, here's the link for locations.

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
I think that there's no close-sexual event with her by now, maybe in future updates because this game even that is in his 3rd act the developer still wish to add more things to the other chapters.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, any advice on the College and the Education level or the teaching.
Seems that if I use my abilities I gain nothing, but have tried all the topics in the empty classroom and have barely made any progress on the education level and so cannot increase my authority level. Is there a trick to that whole thing?

Apr 17, 2022
ok, any advice on the College and the Education level or the teaching.
Seems that if I use my abilities I gain nothing, but have tried all the topics in the empty classroom and have barely made any progress on the education level and so cannot increase my authority level. Is there a trick to that whole thing?
don't use magic when you are teaching. If you do that, the level of education won't raise.

Apr 17, 2022
That's 1 girl you can't control, I started again missed pixie and doing pixie greatest answers. Later on the game you'll be able to give classes and....sorry not gonna spoil your game but there is a lots events at school. This forum is great a lot of people help. Also later on you will be able to give classes to your fey players. Enjoy the game you just starting and the more you play the more you'll enjoy the game, save whenever there are questions on choices in case you make a mistake or just to see the outcome of different choices. Also in setting you can choose to knock up the girls, in this playthrough had to activate it because was off also you might want to google the locations when you go exploring ofcourse you can roll back and choose different locations but you'll be wasting a lot time figuring the locations, here's the link for locations.
o thanks.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
don't use magic when you are teaching. If you do that, the level of education won't raise.
yeah, got that very early on, just seems a lot of grinding to raise that level so I can raise the authority. Also can't see a way to track on the fly how quickly things are going up, I know I can check school level in the office, but even teaching twice a day for four or five days still has me at DECENT with no indication of how many more I need to do (clicking through the start of a lesson is tedious)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes