molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah people have to stop downloading the game so dev can see how much the downloads stopped and realize something is wrong.. this game has taken a wrong damn turn.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Go to war room select fighters, put girl you want to learn skill fronline then MC support go get into trouble fight goons, select girl skill you want to learn and you should get message MC is learning new skill then another message after saying MC has learn xxx skill. This is how I did it never bothered looking for other way maybe there's easier way.
I've tried that, but I'm not getting any messages about skills. Just how the battle is going/went.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've tried that, but I'm not getting any messages about skills. Just how the battle is going/went.
Mc has to be on back support, the fighter in front and use her 2nd skill not 1st one. If still don't know send me your save with persistent file too winrar both and send them to me I'll get those skills I think only 4-5 to me honest not big of a deal maybe the def one and an atack but takes hp but I have +300hp

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
takes 2 or 3 days to get constructed, make sure you revisit sector in war map where construction takes place (Northside) so they confirm and if all that is not enough, do one fight and send goon in it (goon_rehab =), after you can find it on normal map and should work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man, didn't realize it was on normal map

Reactions: micmitja

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Have to say, coming back to this now, v0.17.5 being the last update I played, the weekly updates just feels garbagy and super rushed, just to meet some arbetrary "content" quota. Feels like the game took a fucking massive nose dive with the switch. And that jarring jump from a puzzle/detective like renpy game to the wannabe RPG combat stuff is just awful. I find myself disappointed with how lacking this game has become.:rolleyes: Even the endless side story stuff from before was better than whatever the game is trying to be at the moment. :unsure:

edit: Oh! And like Virulenz said, that whole rehab thing is a waste of time and effort when we can break the girls in 1-3 days anyways.

Last edited:

LemonJamTart

May 12, 2020
Question: How are you supposed to actually initiate an attack? I haven't played in several months and all of a sudden there's combat now... but I can only scout districts, not attack any. Riverside has an option to mount an attack... but it's locked, so I can't even engage with any of the new stuff. Please help!

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Question: How are you supposed to actually initiate an attack? I haven't played in several months and all of a sudden there's combat now... but I can only scout districts, not attack any. Riverside has an option to mount an attack... but it's locked, so I can't even engage with any of the new stuff. Please help!
You have to talk with Jessica first, and go through a tutorial in the garden afterwards.;)

SIR HOW TO USE COMMAND CONSOLE BTW??
Download UnRen and enable console with that. Faster and easier if you do not know how to do it with editing. May or may not work. Otherwise 0x52 URM(Unversal RenPy Mod) has a built in console function. :)

Reactions: Cheemsburger
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes