MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
If Act 3 truly is the end of the game, then I feel like someone getting their asshole expanded on a 3 foot pole. I've seen some schizophrenic changes in atmosphere (anyone who thinks Dead Space 3 is a good game is lying or never played the first two), but this is like someone who hasn't taken their meds for a week thinks the girl on their laptop wallpaper is someone spying on them through a window. What happened?

Did Arc break down? Was the Great Chinning (the "artsyle" update for the characters) really what broke them? Was the collective meh from the fanbase so awful that Arc just gave up? I somewhat came around to just sucking it up, though I cry softly at what was once Gwen's cute face, but I would have said fuck it, no one owns the models because no one owns Koikatsu. If they didn't like me using freely accessible modded girls on some website hosting them, tough. But seriously, I'm starting to think maybe the criticism was too much or something. I have seen devs go completely nuclear because they couldn't handle the backlash, it's not pretty.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
War Room
Prepare for Battle
Battle Options
Yes I want to skip all combat content......

You should be good to go then.

Cheers hth

I just needed to do that because the way they have the combat
setup now, with all those flashing swords...It gave me a headache
and maybe kinda like a seizure was coming on....
OK, when do I get that option? I seem to only get the option to practice as the 'enter the warroom' things doesn't seem to be there now...or I've forgotten how to get there

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
"milking"...? are you sane? the dev has been releasing updates EVERY WEEK, and just because the game went from a VN SANDBOX to a VN SANDBOX with RPG elements, now the game is shit? let me say something to everyone here:
Generic template copy pasted week after week. If you think this is Arc's A game then you haven't seen what he used to do.

Who among us are really sane? You're on a pirate website trying to spew the moral high ground :p Being on a pirate site trying to kink shame people for pirating is retarded and some people here actually throw money at indie devs who they like. Just assuming makes an ass out of u and me. You're not my girlfriend so get your stinking paws off my wallet, on a pirate site my opinion is still my own and if your best counter is "You're not a real fan because you poor" then you trippin.

As for how this change works with the game? Take a big brain moment to ask how does this rpg element play into things? We were on a multiverse monster girl romp, evading a racist shadow government, with a looming eldritch horror giving us nightmares and now we have street fighter along with ui changes that literally break previous segments.

How could that possible been done better and more in line with the previous story? Morgana was a sexy S&M plant girl which ended like a wet diaper... Was black leather and a whip too easy? She was suppose to be a leader of monster girls which we befriended/enslaved so here is a fun question, instead of street fighter why not just ask the Minotaurs for help? Forgot them huh... The massive clone army of bunny girls? I thought we obtained Emperor status or was that optional. That dreamy loli succubus? Last I knew humans need sleep and an enemy that is going insane with nightmares isn't that threatening but maybe we called in a few too many favors. Voluptuous titty wolf clan? I could go on about some of the allies that are just AWOL. In short any of those would be more interesting than a long drawn out war of attrition against humans street by street with some not even getting eye candy now. A real crime is there are canonical goblin girl that we couldn't even knock up because rush to street fighter.

Did you know animations used to be longer than 1 second loops? It wasn't clear that he just swapped the models out as he would change the camera angle, lighting, and gasp add an interesting story board like getting some wolf drunk off cider then throwing her into heat. If you missed a month of updates it took longer than 10 minutes to catch up and it was like damn, this some quallity shit right here.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
"milking"...? are you sane? the dev has been releasing updates EVERY WEEK, and just because the game went from a VN SANDBOX to a VN SANDBOX with RPG elements, now the game is shit? let me say something to everyone here:

if all it took for you to stop liking the game, was the game having RPG elements, i am sorry to say, but you never liked the game in the first place... the story of the game didn't chage, nor the person doing the game. the only thing that happened is that the plot reached a point where JUST a VN wouldn't cut it, because the game story progressed to a point, where if it remained as just a VN it would be weird, to say the least

ALSO, NOT TO MENTION YOU'RE COMPLAINING ON A PIRATE WEBSITE, ABOUT A GAME THAT GOES FREE AFTER 3 DAYS.
Heh, you remind me of myself, 3-4 years ago. I wrote the exact same thing.

And I used to believe the same thing. But you know, back then, Arc was releasing so much more content with the same schedule. Plot progression weekly; lewd scenes biweekly. Golden times.

Then Arc got busted for pirating practically all the character designs of this game from other, honest-working devs. Shitshow. Arc previously boasted about working so hard on character models; we now know this was a lie. The girls all got uglier afterwards, too, which shows Arc's lack of skill (and practice) in creating models, even after Arc spent weeks overhauling the entire game to purge out his pirated content.

Then the plot thinned. Instead of progression, we got gimmicks like words that flash or squiggle or curve. Arc ostensibly spent so much time on coding these gimmicks, too, as a means to explain why plot wasn't moving like before.

Then the lewds thinned out Instead we got "school mechanics" - basically a prelude of what is happening now. Every week, we got (give or take) a steady diet of one-to-four flavor text sentences instead of schoolgirl lewds.

Jump to present day. Now what? Copy and paste game mechanics, copy and paste girl sex scenes, no way to revisit past sex scenes.

Oh! It can't possibly get worse! Then this:

all one-shot girls (such as the Boss Girls) are assigned a "speech style" rather than individual dialogue -> plot thinned again
no Boss Girl for this one, sorry! -> lewds thinned again

Don't get me wrong, this is still a decent game. I play it like every six months, and it's alright. I just wanted to vent my disillusionment with Arc, and how you'll probably be like me in another 3-4 years :)

Cheers!

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
This is like taking the movie Gladiator, which is an amazing movie, keeping the 2/3 of the movie as it already is.

Then, making the last third a teen romance movie, unrelated to Maximus or Commodus and making important characters irrelevant. That is basically what happened to this game, it has been one way and did a whole 360, but none of the new stuff is good or likeable.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
OK, when do I get that option? I seem to only get the option to practice as the 'enter the warroom' things doesn't seem to be there now...or I've forgotten how to get there
Capture.png

Sorry, but when I goto the War Room,
This is the screen I get. So then I click on Prepare for Battle
and so forth.

You apparantly have something different?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, one more question, when you win fights in the War, I see that I find like water or flour or something else and it comes up in the middle of the screen with a 'GET!' label...where do they go? Is there something special you need to do to 'get' those items (if indeed they are items). I can't see anything in my backpack

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
OK, one more question, when you win fights in the War, I see that I find like water or flour or something else and it comes up in the middle of the screen with a 'GET!' label...where do they go? Is there something special you need to do to 'get' those items (if indeed they are items). I can't see anything in my backpack
If you clicked on the Get, then they should show up in the supplies in the kitchen.

I notice that with the regions we've been conquering, we're now getting quite close to the College region. Hopefully when we've conquered that, we can re-establish contact with Madison, Veronica and the pupils.

Reactions: Sparhawker

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
If you clicked on the Get, then they should show up in the supplies in the kitchen.

I notice that with the regions we've been conquering, we're now getting quite close to the College region. Hopefully when we've conquered that, we can re-establish contact with Madison, Veronica and the pupils.
I hope so too and are we able to check on MC's children on the faye farm and check on Kana and Annie too

Reactions: vilewe7570

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I hope so too and are we able to check on MC's children on the faye farm and check on Kana and Annie too
Not yet. I asked the dev about the farm on the war map shown as held by the fey, and apparently it's a different farm from Annie's farm where our kids are.

Reactions: BFC 78
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes