yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.19.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.3-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
ok i need help with the gallery im trying to unlock pixie rubing herself on top of the laptop i already advanced 50 days for it to happen am i missing something?

Fourthsubset

Jun 15, 2022
I don't know if I broke the game but I cannot for the life of me get the org event to start for a practical assessment. Ive tried and done literally everything else available to me right now

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.19.4! (Patreon)

Content

The weekly update has been released!
A smaller update this week, as I've been focusing on the new character (and there's Last creation livestream at the end of the week!) and all the organization around that. Even so, there's a new Lily story event, some lore drops from Jessica, and a QoL change for the Northern Light centre! I hope you enjoy! :)

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!
CHANGELOG:
  • Lily: Another story/lore event! Talk to Jessica to open up the bar, then try entering it again!
  • Lily: You can now chat with Lily in the bar (after the certain events from the last update)
  • Jessica: Talk to Jessica about the Bar to gain access to it (and some new lore)!
  • Jessica: Tweaked Jessica's code when you're talking to her so that she doesn't keep zooming in and out
  • Rehab: You can now select "Sleep and return" at night at the Rehab Centre - no more having to trek all the way back to the Manor!
  • Bug: Jessica was hanging around a little too long in the Lily story event. She will now take the hint and leave you alone earlier
  • Bug: A monster lunges from the shadows straight for Typo Hero! But one glance from his burning eyes and the monster becomes a mister and shamefacedly slinks away... a creature into a feature... staff to stuff... relentlessly, he moves onwards!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 10th of July.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: elymid and "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.19.4] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,37 GB / 477 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,34 GB / 444 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,8% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes